Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

**** you K2....

This is a discussion on **** you K2.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First of all your wildly flaming K2 cuz you cant login? I was expecting something like you getting hacked or ...
Page: 2

Banned

First of all your wildly flaming K2 cuz you cant login? I was expecting something like you getting hacked or K2 not helping you in CS. Its not K2's fault that all of Turkey play this game. There is a limit of users that one knight online servers can hold. you cant expect 100,000 people to fit in one server do you? and right there is not K2's fault. Its Turkey's fault that you cant login, but you cant blame them. They just want to play knight online like you, there is nothing you can do about it.
    Would it be fair for people who pay real money(premium) and they cant login? No. So K2 did the right thing and gave premium users what they deserve.

And you said it yourself, this is a BUG, and i dont see why your complaining K2 is jsut rakign in money.[/b]
    Well that's still K2's fault, if this game was ran by mgames all non english ip's would be blocked from creating accounts, same as KoKo or JapKo. Instead were stuck with the retards known as K2.

redbluegreen44

Well that's still K2's fault, if this game was ran by mgames all non english ip's would be blocked from creating accounts, same as KoKo or JapKo. Instead were stuck with the retards known as K2.[/b]
    Why would K2 block turkey? just because they bearly speak english they cant play? Every company running a online game right now in USA never blocks any ip just because they dont speak english. They deserve to play and believe it or not but with out turkey there would be no ROFD patch right now in USKO

Banned

Maybe because this is USKO, and for the same reason and JapKo, and KoKo has Ip's blocked? Turkey doesn't have a damn thing to do with ROFD, they didn't make the patch, mgames did, and K2 finally got the update. Hell even if they did I'd rather pay KE than have to play with fucking turks.

zuahahaha baba gel cheap raptor

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

When do you learn that K2 does not care about the customers?
    If you don't like it, quit or stop whining because it won't do a shit =o

Well, you know, they say they call it Knight-Online-World too.
    And yeah, I really don't know that US gamehostings block outsiders.

Turkey got the numbers and is pretty far away from California. The ping is quite high.. and.. you know.. the lag and dc is like natural law.
    Whereas I live in the same timezone as Turkey and I seldom encounter the lag.
    Maybe it is the matter of connection and computer.

And about K2, if it sucks, we would still play in Knight Empire among the loads of different hacks and bugs.
    Compare them with e-Games.
    I think K2 does fine.. you know, mgames still holds the contract with them.

creedofdeath

First of all your wildly flaming K2 cuz you cant login? I was expecting something like you getting hacked or K2 not helping you in CS. Its not K2's fault that all of Turkey play this game. There is a limit of users that one knight online servers can hold. you cant expect 100,000 people to fit in one server do you? and right there is not K2's fault. Its Turkey's fault that you cant login, but you cant blame them. They just want to play knight online like you, there is nothing you can do about it.
    Would it be fair for people who pay real money(premium) and they cant login? No. So K2 did the right thing and gave premium users what they deserve.

And you said it yourself, this is a BUG, and i dont see why your complaining K2 is jsut rakign in money.[/b]
    Lol... nice signature, may I have some of that crack your smoking? Usually, with a company that ISNT COMPLETELY FKHING INEPT bugs get fixed. How many bugs have been fixed? Not damn many, I'll tell you that.

Jesus, I can't believe some of you are saying K2 is a good company? Are you all on something? Someone above me said "K2's customer support is GOOD". LOL?

Hey K2- I got haaxed and lost everything... Wut do I do?
    K2: PM a GM (Who are all turks and clueless)

Hey K2- I lost dual RoL's +1 in a dupe wipe that I worked 4 months for...
    K2: PM a GM

Oh and to all you people that say "It&#39;s your computer&#39;s fault"... Sure, I may not have the fastest computer out there... But NO GAME is supposed to frikkin KICK YOU OUT without even LOADING THE FKHING GAME at 99% JUST BECAUSE YOUR COMPUTER IS SLOW. I have run games like guild wars, world of warcraft, etc. fine on my computer, even if the load was a bit slow... Sorry K2 YOU FAIL <_<

Can you believe when I played Guild War&#39;s people actually complained about BALANCING THE CLASSES/SKILLS? Wow, I never have heard ANY complaints here about overpowered classes/skills... instead it&#39;s "OMG I lost dual RoL&#39;s +1 and IB in dupe wipe OMG OMG". K2 is 100000000 to the 1000000 power worse than Arena-Net or Blizzard. But apparently if K2 just completely ignores us it seems we dont even care anymore, and just sit quietly.

You know how GREAT a company is when the players make up a cute term for getting shitted on by the company... " K2&#39;d..."

Sorry, I&#39;ve never heard of Blizzard&#39;d... have you?

/END RANT

Boyce

+1 to what creedofdeath said, that k2 supporter just got satted

Banned

It&#39;s not that easy to run company... and i don&#39;t wonder if they make the game Tottaly P2P because free servers cost also (well they don&#39;t have any) and it&#39;s really hard to log without premium... And actually k2 network is good company but they just could get gm-s that stay same, but not new gm-s all the time :S Most of gm-s havent even ever played the game >.>

Banned

Perhaps you need a better connection? :mellow:[/b]

holy true
    also flush dns..

redbluegreen44

Lol... nice signature, may I have some of that crack your smoking? Usually, with a company that ISNT COMPLETELY FKHING INEPT bugs get fixed. How many bugs have been fixed? Not damn many, I&#39;ll tell you that.

Jesus, I can&#39;t believe some of you are saying K2 is a good company? Are you all on something? Someone above me said "K2&#39;s customer support is GOOD". LOL?

Hey K2- I got haaxed and lost everything... Wut do I do?
    K2: PM a GM (Who are all turks and clueless)

Hey K2- I lost dual RoL&#39;s +1 in a dupe wipe that I worked 4 months for...
    K2: PM a GM

Oh and to all you people that say "It&#39;s your computer&#39;s fault"... Sure, I may not have the fastest computer out there... But NO GAME is supposed to frikkin KICK YOU OUT without even LOADING THE FKHING GAME at 99% JUST BECAUSE YOUR COMPUTER IS SLOW. I have run games like guild wars, world of warcraft, etc. fine on my computer, even if the load was a bit slow... Sorry K2 YOU FAIL <_<

Can you believe when I played Guild War&#39;s people actually complained about BALANCING THE CLASSES/SKILLS? Wow, I never have heard ANY complaints here about overpowered classes/skills... instead it&#39;s "OMG I lost dual RoL&#39;s +1 and IB in dupe wipe OMG OMG". K2 is 100000000 to the 1000000 power worse than Arena-Net or Blizzard. But apparently if K2 just completely ignores us it seems we dont even care anymore, and just sit quietly.

You know how GREAT a company is when the players make up a cute term for getting shitted on by the company... " K2&#39;d..."

Sorry, I&#39;ve never heard of Blizzard&#39;d... have you?
    /END RANT[/b]
    Im not saying K2 is a great company, but they do have a positive to their company. Why the fuck do people even compare K2 to blizzard or KO to guild war. two different game and company. Blizzard sells World of warcraft,starcraft,warcraft 1,2,3 ,Diablo giving them about hundreds of millions of dollars and millions of people payign monthly for WOW. And K2 has Knight Online, where the only way they can make money is by their power up store which you are NOT forced to buy. Yes they have corrupted GMs and not that good customer support but do you expect this from a low money making company? they need money to survive so people like you can play. They only have 4 games, all free to play, but they depend on people choice of buying form their power up store which no one is forced to do. With that said you shouldnt expect much from them.

@Jesusbuffs, where do most of their money come from? Turkey.. and how do you get patches like ROFD? you buy them with money

opteron

redbluegreen.. how much people are buying premium here besides turks ? like 90% of the people here..... and MONEY shouldn&#39;t come from their mouth as they have big announcements saying "FREE TO PLAY". the best game to compare it with would be Runescape as it&#39;s a F2P/P2P game. Diablo and all of theses have to be bought before u can play them. Runescape started like the worst game ever but yet they have mods "GM&#39;s" online and a good customer support. Guess what ? they have like 130 servers now and 2/3 of em are F2P. Their premium are like 6$ or so.

premiums from turkey are often bronze premium. US citizens often buy silver/gold prem, I don&#39;t think most of the money comes from turkey.

now go back to ur post and ask urself why did u bring the term "money" in it. Most of the premiums gives K2 PROFITS (=money that you still have after buying / giving the services you needed for your company to work properly)

this is why this game suks. K2 wants more and more and more we&#39;re like their milk cow. It&#39;s horrible someone can support them (at least on Knight Online).. no offenses that&#39;s just my opinion which is likely many people&#39;s opinion as well..

well...for me a turk hacked me in a trade because of a ******* bug...I lost 10$ and 100M (all what I had there...I know its not much but for me its diferent) and the turk of shit dont want to give me back my items WTF IS IT!! BAN THOSE HACKERS!

Toneh

I turn off anti virus, MSN and any other running programs. Then get ingame and turn them all on..

rickrock

compared to like a year/year and ahalf ago the connectivity shit has gotten hella much better .. there was a time that u couldnt farm shit without dcing to death 5-10-20 times a day .. shit was so bad K2 started giving out those ascension scroll things (lvl 51-60 ROFL)

im in berkeley california and recently rarely do i even get loggin lag anymore and hardly ever dc and im using same system and isp as i been last couple years ..

its been awhile but i can remember numerous times whole turkey dc like 5-10-20 times a day too .. so i dont rly see us US players getting fukked anymore than the next

thats not to say there aint still a gang of stupid fukked up shit wrong w/ the company and this game

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast