Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

**** you K2....

This is a discussion on **** you K2.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; One of their biggest problems is: They spend WAY to much time going back and forth to one another complaining ...
Page: 3

Infinitemadness

One of their biggest problems is:

They spend WAY to much time going back and forth to one another complaining that the customers are upset that they are not doing anything.

And then they get more complaints, and more and more and more......Until finally, they start complaining that they are getting more complaints, the while the customer is still complaining. Then they go back to the drawing board of how to fix problems and make the customer happy.

...(You get the point?)

If you dont:

They spend way to much time wondering how to fix "our" problem(s) versus actually fixing them. They fixed the customers problem about people bitching by Customer Support not answering within 24 hours. Now you have yourself with an automated customer support that will answer you within 24 hours with an automated response. Problem solved right? Nope. That doesnt help at all. But they are doing what you (not anyone personally) wanted them to do. Answer you within 24 hours.

I seriously dont think they are stopping, thinking about logical bullshit, and just fixing one problem at a time. Fuck the cash flow for a god damn week. Make it up by the sheer numbers of happy customers that they will get if they just fix even the worst problem. And we all know what that is.

But think about it, why wont they do it? It's been going on roughly 2-3 years with the same problems. Why do you think that is?

It's like the government wont legalize marijuana. WHy? Because they make so much more money on the penalty's they get for punishing people for that "illegal" drug. Think about it.

HotAsIce

lol, turkish people are the ones that came out with all those premium hacks and the getting into the server without premium. I bet they still make close to the same amount of money from the U.S. as they do turkey. The only way turks can afford to buy premium is buy selling their dupes on ebay.

Banned

It's like the government wont legalize marijuana. WHy? Because they make so much more money on the penalty's they get for punishing people for that "illegal" drug. Think about it.[/b]

move to Oakland California : little Amsterdam by the Bay :P

i dont agree because in the 3 years that im playing i never had any problem like yours...[/b]
    Are you playing USKO? lol

Genkku

No no , not better connection , my frined have same connection as i got , and he have this problem also , i guess you need new video card or try to add more memory to your computer , maybe 512 ram will be enough , you problaby have low then that .
    if you got it aleardy , so yea k2 ...

creedofdeath

zzz 512 MB of RAM not sure bout my vid card.... Zzzzzzz

Whatever I think it's pretty clear that K2 really sucks as a company...

OLD1953

Does this give you guys a hint of what's going on?

http://technet2.microsoft.com/windowsserve...3.mspx?mfr=true

Priority can be set between cluster nodes, between routers and between IP's for that matter, though that link only goes into the clusters.

K2 prioritizes connections by where the action is mostly coming from.

redbluegreen44

redbluegreen.. how much people are buying premium here besides turks ? like 90% of the people here..... and MONEY shouldn't come from their mouth as they have big announcements saying "FREE TO PLAY". the best game to compare it with would be Runescape as it's a F2P/P2P game. Diablo and all of theses have to be bought before u can play them. Runescape started like the worst game ever but yet they have mods "GM's" online and a good customer support. Guess what ? they have like 130 servers now and 2/3 of em are F2P. Their premium are like 6$ or so.

premiums from turkey are often bronze premium. US citizens often buy silver/gold prem, I don't think most of the money comes from turkey.

now go back to ur post and ask urself why did u bring the term "money" in it. Most of the premiums gives K2 PROFITS (=money that you still have after buying / giving the services you needed for your company to work properly)

this is why this game suks. K2 wants more and more and more we're like their milk cow. It's horrible someone can support them (at least on Knight Online).. no offenses that's just my opinion which is likely many people's opinion as well..[/b]
    Ko4life community is like less then 5% population of USKO. 90% of the population is Turks. And even if they do jsut buy bronze, they out number english players so most of the money comes from turkey.

doesn't happen to me at all :huh:[/b]
    +1

Banned

creedofdeath

LOL... this is just great...

I got disconnected again and got XP'd on by a FUCKING STEGODON... Jesus christ.

Definitely nothing wrong with my internet connection the stupid gay "Buy premium buy premium" message still loaded fine after i got disconnected.

187rex

god damn I wish they could launch a north america only server or at least northamerica + europe. It would fix so many problems... think about it not being hacked by a turk anymore, stop being asked aga slm etc, damn the possibilites are infinite

Speed

Are you playing USKO? lol[/b]
    ofc i am.... ur sarcasm doesnt work , ive seen all kinds of post about infinite bugs.. never had any of them , honestly i cant complain

People should just get over it.
    It's the way how the business is done for god's sake.
    It is Free2Play, just login while turks are sleeping.. oh no.. did somebody say it took 40 mins to get in.. or 2 hours?
    Wow, I'm amazed.. you got in.. wonderful.. you see.. cuz it is FREE2PLAY!

If you don't like how K2 runs the game, then leave..
    Why don't you complain to Korean CS that you can't login to KRKO, cuz they ask Korean ID in registering process?
    Or complain to Japanese CS that you can't login to JPKO, cuz you get the nice error when you try to visit their website.. Ask when they'll "fix" it?

You see, in USKO, this premium message has to come up if you're non-premium!

creedofdeath

defending k2?

This is madness!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast