Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

**** you K2....

This is a discussion on **** you K2.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; People should just get over it. It's the way how the business is done for god's sake. It is Free2Play, ...
Page: 4

Banned

People should just get over it.
    It's the way how the business is done for god's sake.
    It is Free2Play, just login while turks are sleeping.. oh no.. did somebody say it took 40 mins to get in.. or 2 hours?
    Wow, I'm amazed.. you got in.. wonderful.. you see.. cuz it is FREE2PLAY!

If you don't like how K2 runs the game, then leave..
    Why don't you complain to Korean CS that you can't login to KRKO, cuz they ask Korean ID in registering process?
    Or complain to Japanese CS that you can't login to JPKO, cuz you get the nice error when you try to visit their website.. Ask when they'll "fix" it?

You see, in USKO, this premium message has to come up if you're non-premium![/b]
    KoKo and JapKo are ran by actual companies, which is why they named the game KoKo, and JapKo, then restricted the players to that country. USKO shouldn't be filled with retarded turks. So once again, it's USKO that needs to be fixed with Ip blocks, not JapKo or KoKo. Go ride K2's cock or something.

dark_item

i have norton virus scan, and i also have it
    it's your fire wall who bring this sjit along youknow, befor i installed norton, i didnt have virus scan
    my dad lost pc and i reinstalled pc so no virus scan = 30sec log now i gotta wait 10 minutes to log ingame

187rex

god norton is crap... It cant event detect a simple virus/torjan/spyware (you name it) in a 2mo exe.. gg

ArminVanBuuren

Why would K2 block turkey? just because they bearly speak english they cant play? Every company running a online game right now in USA never blocks any ip just because they dont speak english. They deserve to play and believe it or not but with out turkey there would be no ROFD patch right now in USKO[/b]
    That would be a good question, because if you don't know, Turkey was blocked from USKO during the Original KO times...since there was some complaining about this (check www.bbb.org) they unblocked Turkish IPs...now, why would K2 block those IPs? They are the only ones that know.

KoKo and JapKo are ran by actual companies, which is why they named the game KoKo, and JapKo, then restricted the players to that country. USKO shouldn't be filled with retarded turks. So once again, it's USKO that needs to be fixed with Ip blocks, not JapKo or KoKo. Go ride K2's cock or something.[/b]
    I ain't someone's biach. All I'm saying that all this shit is meant to be. And Free2Play = TRUE, you are able to login, you know.

Of course you can think these people and those people are retards and don't deserve this game, but once it is meant to be for all the world, then why the fudge to complain about things that will not change in the foreseeable future?

And yes, I also could imagine how lovely the game would be if it had english speaking community. But in the world of business, in the reality, it's not like this and not gonna happen.

BBYxKISS

<span style="font-family:Georgia">The people here bitch and all because they don&#39;t know how K2 works.

I <3 Lumberjack. He speaks the truth.</span>

i never have that happen to me.. and if you don&#39;t want to pay $8.95 USD a month (which im judging by the amount of time u spent to get in, u dont have premium), i can&#39;t really feel bad for you. Most games aren&#39;t free, and when they are you pay for the freeness with your time. Just learn to give up and go take a break for a bit, come back and try again.. no need to spend THAT much time or you will just end up frustrating yourself like u have here.

So.. just pay the $8.95 a month, or realize ur going to have limited (maybe severely) playing options.. or play another game like runescape that lets u play for free, but has bad graphics. $8.95 a month isn&#39;t THAT much if ur so addicted to a game that u sit here for 4 hours trying to get in / ranting.

BBYxKISS

<span style="font-family:Georgia">Yea.
    When they say its FREE2PLAY, it IS true!
    But the problem is... you might have some trouble logging in if the server is full, y&#39;know?

Now, as for the subscribers, they can log in whenever they want even if it has reached limit of people allowed in game
    simply because they paid for it. Isn&#39;t that fair?

Pfft... people are just too cheap to pay 8 dollars or so. It&#39;s not that much, compared to monthly subscription to other games.

If K2 really made the game &#39; free2play &#39; without any cash-shop, how are they supposed to make money?
    They need the money too you know, to further fix future bugs, add patches, pay the staffs, etc.

K2 isn&#39;t as bad as some people think.
    This is what I see often:
    " ZOMG I JUST GOT BANNED OMG OMG I DID NOTHING WRONG FUCK K2 THEY BAN PPL FOR NO REASON "
    ... answer : People don&#39;t get frickn&#39; banned for no reason. K2 don&#39;t ban people unless they found someone guilty of using
    third party programs, bug abusing, etc.</span>

yeah, bby you&#39;re correct. Here&#39;s the thing to all the complainers. KOL is FREE2PLAY, because you obviously have logged in, made a char, and played.. getting addicted enough that u play to this day and complain about not being able to get in. The whole point of free to play is that you get to log in without having to pay a fee.. which you can. It doesn&#39;t say "always free to play." And if you ask me, as BBY said, those who PAY to keep this game going SHOULD be the ones that get top priority to play.

HotAsIce

Wow, I think ko4life has their first K2 admin, mod, or GM as a donator, I&#39;ve never seen someone defense K2 as much as bbyxkiss. Oh well, we all know K2 sucks, and there is nothing that will change that short of someone who loves KO winning the lottery, and buying the game form the company and running it how its supposed to be run.

BBYxKISS

<span style="font-family:Georgia">If you hate how K2 works, why do you still play the game?</span>

Laggy

<span style="font-family:Georgia">If you hate how K2 works, why do you still play the game?</span>[/b]
    +1

gexmart1

The best thing would be to make a TRKO (turkey). If turks dont decide to play on that server then us americans will. As for login issues i agree with the others, Pay2Play should have more privlages that Free2Play. I also agree, koxpers/hackers/bugs aren&#39;t getting fixed as fast as they should be if they are even getting fixed at all

BBYxKISS

The best thing would be to make a TRKO (turkey). If turks dont decide to play on that server then us americans will. As for login issues i agree with the others, Pay2Play should have more privlages that Free2Play. I also agree, koxpers/hackers/bugs aren&#39;t getting fixed as fast as they should be if they are even getting fixed at all[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">Getting rid of KOXPERS / HACKERS / BUGS / etc isn&#39;t as easy as you think.
    Whenever they patch the game to get rid of those bad people, new programs come out ~
    It&#39;s like... a never ending cycle.

Also, having new servers are very expensive. They have to keep things in their budget you know?
    Didn&#39;t you know that gaming companies always have rough estimation on how much money they can spend?
    Maybe they think it&#39;s not a good idea to have separate servers for both american and turkey servers.</span>

KaosBlade

how are you people even saying that k2 is better then blizzard just because u have to pay for the initial game... honestly. You only pay once for warcraft 3 diablo and starcraft then its free to play any server any time you want with no hassle. yet just because its free to download k2 you all forget bout how people pay like 25 dollars for gold and it only last one month? Pretty much if u pay for 3 months of bronze premium k2 is making more money off of you then blizzard would have. Also, once your premium runs out u either have to buy more or your fucked, honestly k2 suck plz dont defend it.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast