Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

**** you K2....

This is a discussion on **** you K2.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You make a comment on that long post, and the only thing wrong you can find is me referring to ...
Page: 6

HotAsIce

You make a comment on that long post, and the only thing wrong you can find is me referring to you as a guy instead of a girl. Thanks for pretty much saying everything else in that post is right. Swishersticks, you must not have been playing KO for very long, but as mentioned before, some of us have been playing since BEFOER K2 took over, hence wanting to continue gaming, and not just give up on our years of gaming just because the old company that hosts the game got bought out. If you have a favorite baseball team for years, and they replace their head manager, do you stop liking that team even if you think the new manager is a retard?

BBYxKISS

<span style="font-family:Georgia">I don&#39;t like repeating myself to prove you wrong. :P

And lol at the guy who thinks being part of a K2 staff is a good thing. Apparently you like to be mistaken as someone who scams people out of money, outsources their company support systems and ways of payment, and automates everything else. The main problem is most of us were playing KO long before K2Networks got their grubby turk masterbating hands all over it, so we are stuck having to deal with them because they know we won&#39;t give up our years of work, even if they do attempt to ruin everthing about it. This is the only place we can come and whine and bitch about them because the second we mention K2&#39;s company in a negative way we are IP banned from their forums. That is another little explanation why we play, but I am curious as to why you read the topics saying K2 sucks if you like them so much, after telling us we should quit the game if we hate K2 enough. Our dedication to KO runs a lot deeper than your dedication to these forums, so if your so gung-ho with celebrating K2&#39;s shittiness, go make a topic about it, and you and all the official forum moderators and GM&#39;s can go celebrate how your ruining the game by deleting items from people who bought them with legit money, celebrating your triumphant conquer of resetting the servers on an average of 3 times a week, and throwing a party on how much money your getting from a different country as a company in the U.S. and using that money from a different country by buying services from people who don&#39;t live in the U.S. I think people&#39;s opinion of the company could be low based on the fact (if you are) that your a citizen of the U.S. They are taking up land that could be used to better the economy, instead they are getting most of their money from out of the country, and giving it to people outside the country.

If you really want a lengthy reply so much... :

1.There are people who will always hate the specific company, and people who like it. What is so bad about working for K2?
    I heard it&#39;s a cool working environment, and a good place to advance in the gaming industry.

2.It is understandable for them to ban people who trash-talk about their company and start flame wars, I mean...
    who wouldn&#39;t?

3.Is there a rule that I can&#39;t read certain topics? I&#39;m basically here to speak my mind and you are too.
    But the thing is, some of your &#39; points &#39; doesn&#39;t even make sense.

4.Also, what is so bad about resetting the server 3 times a week? Maybe they have a reason behind it, like... emergency maintenance? I know
    that those things happen when I was a gm for another game back then.

5.Um, so... what made you think that they threw a party from getting money from different companies?

6.Was Knight Online also mentioned as a US only game? No... K2 games are global ( worldwide ).

I&#39;m glad there are a few smart people on this forum, like Majix.</span>

razzy

<span style="font-family:Georgia">
    I&#39;m glad there are a few smart and people with logic like Majix .</span>[/b]
    nope. He just likes to pretend to be smart.

BBYxKISS

<span style="font-family:Georgia">Well, I don&#39;t know if that&#39;s true but at least he knows what he&#39;s talking about here.</span>

ISeeYouPee

he ownt k2 company ..voot

BBYxKISS

<span style="font-family:Georgia">^ What?</span>

razzy

he ownt k2 company ..voot[/b]
    shoot dooo fook oop kill.

:wub:

edit: BBYxKISS, mind him, he just got released from the mental institute.

doesn&#39;t happen to me at all :huh:[/b]
    cause you&#39;re a suckup to k2

nope. He just likes to pretend to be smart.[/b]
    thanks, you&#39;re mature. :mellow:

kibal

Pardon the language, I&#39;m really pissed.

I spend freaking TWO HOURS trying to log in ... Disconnected by some bullshit 99% character load bug that K2 is too fucking lazy to bother fixing. (Yes, I&#39;ve tried everything... Turning off antivirus, waiting 5 minutes, all that shit)

Then... OMFG.. I finally get in. I warp to Moradon to try to hit up Forgotten Temple... What? It seems to be loading a bit slow... I get in and "Disconnected From Server"... OMFGWTFWTF :angry:

Now i spent another fucking 40 minutes and i still cant get in...Of course, my problem is just the tip of the damn iceberg for all the shit that K2 doesn&#39;t bother fixing. Dupes, KOXP, everyone and their mother getting hacked, you name it.

WTF is wrong with this fucking company... Maybe if they would get each the fucking cock&#39;s out of their mouths and actually DO SOMETHING other than raking in money that we basically are FORCED to pay unless you only want to play at midnight (They need to change the fucking description- It&#39;s free2play, pay2login... <_<)....

I don&#39;t know how a company can take a perfect game and fucking RUIN IT. Good god.

I have a lot of respect for those guys that have lost shit they have worked months for in "dupe" wipes. Everyday I see more people saying they bought a IB,IN or a RoF or something and then to have it "wiped". Bifrost uniques, anyone?

*On a side note- Any "bug" that makes K2 lose money (Such as the non-premium log-in bug, etc.) is fixed quite promptly :lol:

/END RANT

Anyone agree?[/b]

/quit the game .

Oh well, we all know K2 sucks, ...[/b]
    That part is just turned into a proverb. Maybe there was a reason to say that once, but now there is actually no reason to say that if you are a little bit smarter.

They don&#39;t fix current bugs, or old ones. The ones that we are 1 year behind other ko&#39;s on? What staff? Are you referring to the ones from different countries, or the automated computer responces?[/b]
    That is friggin&#39; nonsense. Basing on your sentence I could say that you don&#39;t know about bugs at all.
    They have fixed serious anvil bugs, NCS bugs, letter bugs.. etc.
    They have staff, but not much GMs in the game.

Psycho Powah Senior Member LyKeZ's Avatar

First of all your wildly flaming K2 cuz you cant login? I was expecting something like you getting hacked or K2 not helping you in CS. Its not K2&#39;s fault that all of Turkey play this game. There is a limit of users that one knight online servers can hold. you cant expect 100,000 people to fit in one server do you? and right there is not K2&#39;s fault. Its Turkey&#39;s fault that you cant login, but you cant blame them. They just want to play knight online like you, there is nothing you can do about it.
    Would it be fair for people who pay real money(premium) and they cant login? No. So K2 did the right thing and gave premium users what they deserve.

And you said it yourself, this is a BUG, and i dont see why your complaining K2 is jsut rakign in money.[/b]
    USKO? i think they should ban all non US ip&#39;s and make EUKO (European knight online^^) without turks aswelln :lol:

my problem is quite the opposite...well its not really a problem. I got my new computer set up and whe i load KO, the whole K2/MGames loading screen all flashes past in like 2 sec then the leaves falling on th elogin screen go fast as hell o.O no idea why, but im not complaining :P

viGoz

all go jpko

TunaFishyMe

<span style="font-family:Georgia">I don&#39;t like repeating myself to prove you wrong. :P

And lol at the guy who thinks being part of a K2 staff is a good thing. Apparently you like to be mistaken as someone who scams people out of money, outsources their company support systems and ways of payment, and automates everything else. The main problem is most of us were playing KO long before K2Networks got their grubby turk masterbating hands all over it, so we are stuck having to deal with them because they know we won&#39;t give up our years of work, even if they do attempt to ruin everthing about it. This is the only place we can come and whine and bitch about them because the second we mention K2&#39;s company in a negative way we are IP banned from their forums. That is another little explanation why we play, but I am curious as to why you read the topics saying K2 sucks if you like them so much, after telling us we should quit the game if we hate K2 enough. Our dedication to KO runs a lot deeper than your dedication to these forums, so if your so gung-ho with celebrating K2&#39;s shittiness, go make a topic about it, and you and all the official forum moderators and GM&#39;s can go celebrate how your ruining the game by deleting items from people who bought them with legit money, celebrating your triumphant conquer of resetting the servers on an average of 3 times a week, and throwing a party on how much money your getting from a different country as a company in the U.S. and using that money from a different country by buying services from people who don&#39;t live in the U.S. I think people&#39;s opinion of the company could be low based on the fact (if you are) that your a citizen of the U.S. They are taking up land that could be used to better the economy, instead they are getting most of their money from out of the country, and giving it to people outside the country.

If you really want a lengthy reply so much... :

1.There are people who will always hate the specific company, and people who like it. What is so bad about working for K2?
    I heard it&#39;s a cool working environment, and a good place to advance in the gaming industry.

2.It is understandable for them to ban people who trash-talk about their company and start flame wars, I mean...
    who wouldn&#39;t?

3.Is there a rule that I can&#39;t read certain topics? I&#39;m basically here to speak my mind and you are too.
    But the thing is, some of your &#39; points &#39; doesn&#39;t even make sense.

4.Also, what is so bad about resetting the server 3 times a week? Maybe they have a reason behind it, like... emergency maintenance? I know
    that those things happen when I was a gm for another game back then.

5.Um, so... what made you think that they threw a party from getting money from different companies?

6.Was Knight Online also mentioned as a US only game? No... K2 games are global ( worldwide ).

I&#39;m glad there are a few smart people on this forum, like Majix.</span>[/b]

Just out of curiousity...are you knew to this game and the company? About 2-3 years ago, when ranking was still up and idiot-free, I was supporting K2 as well. I always gave them the benefit of the doubt and really blamed MGames for the slow patches (which is true). But after playing and understand more and more how K2 works, you really kind of feel there are idiots working behind the scenes. The customer service is non existent. They hire idiotic GMs who farm bosses and sell them on Ebay (ample proof). They target specific people because of inter-company issues (Blood/Devile). They let wide-known dupe methods runs for weeks before disabling vital functions of the game. Every new patch they give, creates more oppurtunity to dupe. They never fully test anything before releases it. The game is FULL of bugs that are left for years. Does anyone remember the Attilia bug on human side? I&#39;m sure these bugs can be changed easily, yet they show no evidence of change. They arent given such a bad rating of BBB for nothing.

As to why people are still playing? Thats like asking why people smoke.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast