Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

**** you K2....

This is a discussion on **** you K2.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL at massive flame war starting.... Obviously you K2 hoes have never played a game with REAL customer service. Hmmm ...
Page: 9

Banned

LOL at massive flame war starting....

Obviously you K2 hoes have never played a game with REAL customer service. Hmmm lets see...

Dupes not around?
    Take a look at "Diez's biggest cheaters" post in Media section. Because obviously the hordes of +10 shells out there, +25 Chitin Shields, +30 Raptors, +9 Avedons/Lugias, +3 Iron Belts are 100% "legyt".

K2 only made some "minor" flaws?
    Hmmm... FT disabled for a year,
    80% of Bifrost Dupe Wipe (Which many people spent countless hours/USD to)
    Anvil Bug (Sorry for guys who paid a lot of $$$ for Uniques +2-3)
    KOXP (Go play WoW and tell me how many macroers you see... FKHING HELL GO PLAY RUNESCAPE and tell me how many macroers you see)...
    Idiot/Retarded GM's- Proven over and over again....
    Automated Useless CS
    Countless disconnection problems
    Click&Buy Errors/Double-Triple Charging Premium
    Item stacking Error (Frozen at 200+ items)

Many more that slipped my mind.

KTHNX BYE KOXP WHORES.[/b]
    +1 again......these new people saying k2 is good just dont know the truth for the past 3 years.....no offense to you guys but dont act like any of you know the truth....i know alot about k2 from people who worked and still work from k2....but i dont even need to post there msn convos cause its apparent at k2s lack of caring or appreciation for the community here on ko4life or officials

everything creed has posted is a fact not fiction....and this is not a one time occurence...its a monthly or daily occurence that happens to 99% of the players....yes there are some players who actually get something accomplished but 1% to me is not a good way to run a multi million dollar compay as they say.......for anyone with a brain we know customer service is given 100% 1st from the smallest of business to the largest....hell even microsoft has a incredible customer service dept and if any "doesnt need to care" its them cause they provide a product that surpasses everyones else for a fraction of the cost of other producers yet they do care but why k2 a company who needs there customer base doesnt is a mystery to all of us old players who remember devile being a gm and when USD sales were not around nor was rampant duping but even then k2 did not care about there players but was always looking out for there pockets on the next buck

you guys really need to open you eyes and see the light.....k2 is not at the end of that tunnel and they will never be at this point cause its to far gone for this company

Tez, I <3 your long speeches - Make sence, and do give the facts and the conclusion is always right.

But if i was working for you and you gave a speech - fuck id be bored

But we all know this game is a scam - and when you buy something on KO with USD - YOU DONT GIVE A SHIT

Its weird :S

Banned

Tez, I <3 your long speeches - Make sence, and do give the facts and the conclusion is always right.

But we all know this game is a scam - and when you buy something on KO with USD - YOU DONT GIVE A SHIT

Its weird :S[/b]
    lol sorry i am just a facts and number guy.....trust me my presentation in person is astonishing and you would be in awe :P

creedofdeath

Its weird :S[/b]
    Good game, shit ass company

LOL at massive flame war starting....

Obviously you K2 hoes have never played a game with REAL customer service. Hmmm lets see...[/b]
    if you did play a game that had this service, GO BACK TO IT. we won&#39;t miss you =] why would you leave such a "wonderful" game to come here? oh and out of curiosity, did this game allow you to play PERIOD without paying anything? and if so, what was it&#39;s name?

Theres a reason why BBB gave K2 the lowest possible rating for their company evaluation. Im sure the people there are 200000x better than you at evaluating companies.[/b]
    if you knew this then why would you have started playing KO in the first place, thus investing time and possibly money into a game that you should have expected to have a company that didn&#39;t meet your standards?

KTHNX BYE KO SLUTS. K2 Says bend over and do what your told.[/b]
    ahh vulgar, blatant flaming. There&#39;s a rule that institutes bans for things like this, isn&#39;t there?

:lol:

creedofdeath

if you did play a game that had this service, GO BACK TO IT. we won&#39;t miss you =] why would you leave such a "wonderful" game to come here? oh and out of curiosity, did this game allow you to play PERIOD without paying anything? and if so, what was it&#39;s name?

if you knew this then why would you have started playing KO in the first place, thus investing time and possibly money into a game that you should have expected to have a company that didn&#39;t meet your standards?
    ahh vulgar, blatant flaming. There&#39;s a rule that institutes bans for things like this, isn&#39;t there?

:lol:[/b]

Hmmmm open your damn ears? I said KO is a good game but K2 SUCKS. 2 different things.

Yah, and the game was called Guild Wars? :lol: And yes I didn&#39;t pay anything. And yes I loved the game... CS was great, problems were fixed all the time... People ACTUALLY worried about balanced classes/skill and guess what? A-Net actually worried about the people. But like all games it gets boring. I will probably get bored of KO after a while too.

Oh... and cry me a river :P <_< (No flame )

BBYxKISS

<span style="font-family:Georgia">Hmm... why would you play a game that is managed by a &#39; shitty &#39; company then? O.o

Personally, I wouldn&#39;t. Even if the game is so great.</span>

TunaFishyMe

<span style="font-family:Georgia">Hmm... why would you play a game that is managed by a &#39; shitty &#39; company then? O.o

Personally, I wouldn&#39;t. Even if the game is so great.</span>[/b]
    its a sad world
    i never understood why people smoke. It smells like shit. It tastes like shit. Yet I see it everywhere

Hmmmm open your damn ears? I said KO is a good game but K2 SUCKS. 2 different things.

Yah, and the game was called Guild Wars? :lol: And yes I didn&#39;t pay anything. And yes I loved the game... CS was great, problems were fixed all the time... People ACTUALLY worried about balanced classes/skill and guess what? A-Net actually worried about the people. But like all games it gets boring. I will probably get bored of KO after a while too.

Oh... and cry me a river :P <_< (No flame )[/b]
    Really, guildwars is free? last time i checked you had to pay to get the game--that&#39;s highly interesting. Also you didn&#39;t pay anything, but did someone else? And your comment about how u like KO but hate K2 is funny.. that&#39;s just like saying "I love Diet Coke, but i hate all products made by Coca-Cola Company." hahaha, usually one looks into the company producing a game before playing.. and if u hate them so much, then why play one of their games?

Btw, you&#39;re earlier comment WAS a flame. No need to cover it up now.

creedofdeath

I don&#39;t know? Why do people smoke?

Zzzz... your right.. I should probably quit. But I&#39;m definitely not gonna dedicate too much time to this game

Not going above level 60- Thank god for DCZ. (Watch it go away in the next "upcoming" patch because K2 wants everyone to no-life their way to 80- Which oddly enough is a year or so late... :P)

BBYxKISS

its a sad world
    i never understood why people smoke. It smells like shit. It tastes like shit. Yet I see it everywhere [/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">Addiction? lol.</span>

creedofdeath

I don&#39;t know? Why do people smoke?

Zzzz... your right.. I should probably quit. But I&#39;m definitely not gonna dedicate too much time to this game

Not going above level 60- Thank god for DCZ. (Watch it go away in the next "upcoming" patch- Which oddly enough is a year or so late... :P)

>> To Majix >>

KO and Coca-Cola are two quite different things. In case you never considered that <_< And guild wars was a great game... Well worth the cost. Awesome graphics and highly competitive PvP, along with GREAT customer support.

I got hacked once... Sent in a CS explaining myself and giving a information that I only could have known... Guess what? A REAL PERSON answered me, and we sorted out things and I received my account back after he carefully verified that I was the true owner. Try that on K2, you&#39;ll get "(BEEP BEEP) We at K2 are sorry, but please PM a Game Master".

And no I wasn&#39;t covering up anything. That&#39;s why I said cry me a river h34r:

BBYxKISS

<span style="font-family:Georgia">Hmm, I think K2 has about... 30-40 people working in CS department ( from what I heard ),
    But I&#39;m not sure how it works. Maybe they already have templates of answers ready
    to be copied and pasted on replys to whatever the problem players have. I don&#39;t know * shrugs *
    I never really had to deal with CS, so I don&#39;t really know what kind of service they offer.</span>

swishersticks

<span style="font-family:Georgia">Hmm, I think K2 has about... 30-40 people working in CS department ( from what I heard ),
    But I&#39;m not sure how it works. Maybe they already have templates of answers ready
    to be copied and pasted on replys to whatever the problem players have. I don&#39;t know * shrugs *
    I never really had to deal with CS, so I don&#39;t really know what kind of service they offer.</span>[/b]
    infinitemadness has already answerd this question

BBYxKISS

infinitemadness has already answerd this question[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">I didn&#39;t see his post. What did he say?</span>

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast