Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Another warning about click&buy

This is a discussion on Another warning about click&buy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bronze Premium should be 7.20€ and Gold 20.26€ (so something like 8.95$ and 24.95$) But now, when you buy with ...
Page: 1

Haxium

Default Another warning about click&buy

Bronze Premium should be 7.20€ and Gold 20.26€ (so something like 8.95$ and 24.95$)

But now, when you buy with Click&Buy, i just noticed that we pay V.A.T (value added tax, dunno if u know that, but this shit has been invented by a french ..).

In my country (France), the V.A.T is 19.60%, dunno about your country, but its high here.
    So, when we buy Bronze Premium, we don't pay 7.20€ but more like 8.6€ (10.70$), and like 24.23€ (29.84$) instead of 20.24€.

So i just wanted to know if it was against the law (and imo, it is (at least in France), as they give the wrong price on website, add that on our payment history, they don't speak about any V.A.T or something and say that we paid 20.24€, while we pay 24.23€). And if it is (against the law), if someone could report it on BBB website so k2 can know about it and change our payment method or tell us that we will pay a V.A.T or just reduce their premium.

Oh and something else, if u could tell me if u got V.A.T in your country and how much % it is (and write your country too).

I don't know if it's against the law, but my first time buying premium will be my last. They doubled charged my CC, so two payments of $10.00, thought it was $8.95. After a few days, they fixed the problem and gave me back my other $10.00 amazingly, but I'm just not going to go through it anymore, and just try to login whenever it will let me.

white_rose

they cant list every price they just give there own countries price im from england and our VAT is 17.5%. and the price depends on what your currency is at the time of the stock exchange. anyway premium isnt really alot, bronze is about the same price as a bag of crisp :mellow:

morax

I spoke to someone at K2 Regarding this issue.

The extra money goes to your local government apparantly, a disadvantage of having VAT. Because click and buy is a european company they have to charge you VAT, this is nothing to do with K2 but more to do with our money grabbing european governments :rollseyes:

We can still avoid this by paying via CC

M0NSTERED

after i heard you i went on the website to look

09/07/06 CC-xxxxxx Charge to your credit/debit card $ 18.95 $ 0.00
    09/07/06 IN-106462565-2 Invoice $ -18.95 $ -18.95

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08/07/06 CC-xxxxxx Charge to your credit/debit card $ 19.95 $ 0.00
    08/07/06 IN-1064565-1 Invoice $ -19.95 $ -19.95

wow..wtf?.

morax

Havent a clue?

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by morax
    Havent a clue?
    my clue is that they charged 2 times bronze, both months. Nice.

Im calling visa or CIBC tommorow to chargeback one of them. I wont pay the extra 10$, NEVER.

Banned

:rollseyes: if they get away with it once. they can do it again ..
    10 buck nothing... but ... ehh.. up to u .. might b a good idea to do something

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by Dart
    :rollseyes: *if they get away with it once. they can do it again ..
    10 buck nothing... but ... ehh.. up to u .. might b a good idea to do something

10 bucks is not the problem, but if they charge twice to 10 000 person, that's 2x more money for them.........

morax

Maybe i should look out in the future because i never check my statements i just assume it all works as expected

Banned

i like ko4life moderator (got attitudes)
    thanks for deleteing tweek :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
    god it annoying T_T he doing it in other server too.

i like ur PENGUIN SIG!!!!! <-- reminds me of MARCH OF THE PENGUIN ! BEST MOVIE EVER

M0NSTERED

i like ko4life moderator *(got attitudes) *
    thanks for deleteing tweek *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *
    god it annoying T_T he doing it in other server too. *

i like ur PENGUIN SIG!!!!!

morax

i like ur PENGUIN SIG!!!!! *<-- reminds me of MARCH OF THE PENGUIN ! BEST MOVIE EVER
    Got attitudes? Eh? I just deleted his love post because i dont like scrolling my mouse it gives me RSI so i am unable to masturbate ok?! h43r:

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dart

i like ur PENGUIN SIG!!!!! *<-- reminds me of MARCH OF THE PENGUIN ! BEST MOVIE EVER
    Got attitudes? Eh? I just deleted is love post because i dont like scrolling my mouse it gives me RSI so i am unable to masturbate ok?! h43r:[/b]

^_^

Banned

:unsure: he scaring me... i hope he meanted -- MASTICATE -- big difference compare to - MASTURBATE - typo typo moderator? :unsure:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast