You know what grinds my gears

This is a discussion on You know what grinds my gears within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Fighting in war and watching damn koxpers run away through walls, into the water, up mountains. I felt like my ...
Page: 1

Vanquisher

Fighting in war and watching damn koxpers run away through walls, into the water, up mountains. I felt like my clan(abomination) was the only one not koxpering. There could have been more non koxpers but almost every person I ran after went through walls or up mountains...........It use to be that koxpers would try to hide the fact that they where cheating....now they know gms or ko dont bann premium koxpers so they do it all the time in open and even type EXP BUG..............................If gm was on for 1 min and open their eyes they would see hunders of koxpers. They even tell you they are koxpers if you ask......Anyway just had to get that out there. Anyone else feel this way.

Swizly

PK Koxper Thats n00bs lol i dont understant it Why the fucking K2-network cant find GMs who open eyes? KO is a nice game But Bann The fucking cheaters. I think when KO dont open eyes they want lose more ppl ! When they open eyes for 1 year and Bann cheaters they would make more Money becouse much ppl left KO becouse the Fucking Koxpers (i left it) but im back now! but when koxp in Ardream(cz) come back i will left it again i think! and search another good PVP game! Game list : SilkRoad (shit)
    WOW (shit)
    what more games can u say me with good PVP? pls post it !

stevouk

LOL...people always pm me when im party leader and say "party plýs aga ým koxp" LOL...noobs.

On to the GM part, K2 have recently hired more GM's as they understand their business is growing. They now have 24/7 watch on their servers. Believe me, we will see changes soon.

stevouk

WOW (shit)[/b]
    Wrong, WoW is the best game of it's type. WoW cannot be compared to Knight Online as WoW is not a game for PvP nor is it a game for leveling (thats why it is so easy to lvl to 70). Its about team work and role playing, like killing the biggest bosses, going to instances and working in a team to accomplish quests ect.

Knight Onliine however is totally different, Knight Online is about PvP, you level up to go to CZ and earn national points so you and your clan can get higher ranks and better capes ect. There is no role playing or anything in Knight Online. Knight Online doesnt run on a storyline, WoW has a storyline and an end. An end boss and an end to the story (obviously the game still carries on and you can still keep playing and getting better items ect.)

Knight Online and World Of Warcraft cannot be compared

LOL...people always pm me when im party leader and say "party plýs aga ým koxp" LOL...noobs.

On to the GM part, K2 have recently hired more GM's as they understand their business is growing. They now have 24/7 watch on their servers. Believe me, we will see changes soon.[/b]
    oh im sure K2 will get better zzz wow how could someone even say something like that <_<

guess u believe all the shit they shovel into ur mouth 24/7 gms fuking lies lies lies

stevouk

Well you guys obviously havent played for very long at all, i have been playing Knight Online since it begun and believe it or not their service in the beginning was incredible. Then it started going down hill after a year or two. If they were good in the beginning then whats telling anyone they cant be good again. It&#39;s dickheads like you two above me who are causing them problems, people spamming them 24/7 with CS tickets, and they do not auto reply to every single ticket. There is a recorded 6 million + download on download.cnet, lets say only 2 million people play (i know for a fact there is more) and half of them send in a ticket, thats 1 million tickets. BOOM

FattySin

Sullimo has taken quite a bit of action past few days... Me and my clan ( AOFD ) have been reporting KOXPers to him, got 10 banned in a matter of minutes :lol:

stevouk

Sullimo has taken quite a bit of action past few days... Me and my clan ( AOFD ) have been reporting KOXPers to him, got 10 banned in a matter of minutes :lol:[/b]
    Thankyou...theres my proof

Thankyou...theres my proof[/b]
    i still dont get how u think K2 will actually be a good company.... ever again i have played this game since old Ko and i played ares as a little noob i know how K2 was but that is WAS key word i dont think ever again will K2 be anything close to a good company. whatever u can think what you want to think but it will never happen

yep i just started playing even thow i started on m.y.k.o beta.... also u can go to any of the gavolt spawns and see kospers yet 24/7 gms cant see them outside the main map in emc yep 24/7 gms thats why u cant pm them half the time on main servers o wait abbys dont have kospers either i guess <_<

assailent

u wont see any changes the gms maybe go to 01 never 02 and 03 where ppl shout they are selling exp bug. Even when they get on 10 bans tops dont do much so keep hoping i guess. Not to mention knights servers been fucked for almost two solid weeks.