Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

You know you're old school when

This is a discussion on You know you're old school when within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://kalais.angrenost.org/movies.php on that site is best csw movie made and very old seen it just once on myko forum and ...
Page: 14

http://kalais.angrenost.org/movies.php

on that site is best csw movie made and very old seen it just once on myko forum

and movie knight online alpha lol

Originally posted by Infinitemadness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Infinitemadness)</div>
    SUNMAN FTW, that guy was awesome btw. I sold him a viper staff for 1m he was a great guy hahaha... Something about a Village clan, bleh, way long ago.[/b]
    Remember when he was invited to Divinity so they got a needed np to reach grade 2 and was able to buy green capes.

<!--QuoteBegin-Necroboy

When getting your name in the cz kill box actually meant something
    Yea, when i first time got all 5 kills in a row(3 of them were: F9, suisuisui and the shelled int male priest in IS, cant actually remember the name) then i got few pms sayin` "wow" "nice dude" rofl. I was very proud of myself back then

I remember when arrow shower hack came usko. I was the first 1 who spotted it. Of course it was EK testing it ::Styffner:: was using it as a dk on TBs along with...ahh cant remeber the name, quit short name it was.(starts with..F?) and also, Fro was partying with them but when i saw them Fro and the other archer towned, styffner finished his TB and then quickly towned :lol:

Good old times heh

Originally posted by KirbyKommando

Lol , I was in pressure_KAOS his clan back then , I had no clue tho , I was a lil noob :P
    You know actually he was a real nice guy *:lol:
    I was in same alliance, shame days for N_O, he didn't even recread it...said he can take any punishment put by gms, meh he was GM friend they didn't punish him at all...I heard some players found his GM friend, I hope he recovered fast :lol:

Btw does any old players remember human sin called Shadow ( cypher ) he owned orcs way before Nemo-time. Greets to Nemo, Dory, Morbi...etc ancient school if they read this

RingWraith

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KirbyKommando

Lol , I was in pressure_KAOS his clan back then , I had no clue tho , I was a lil noob :P
    I was in same alliance, shame days for N_O, he didn't even recread it...said he can take any punishment put by gms, meh he was GM friend they didn't punish him at all...I heard some players found his GM friend, I hope he recovered fast :lol:

Btw does any old players remember human sin called Shadow ( cypher ) he owned orcs way before Nemo-time. Greets to Nemo, Dory, Morbi...etc ancient school if they read this [/b]

Shadow wasnt that good only reason he owned was because he was 55 b4 most others. Bluedemesne was a good human sin, but then again all humans left colony zone for a day when ch2 went to cz, then the gms had to make human gm chrs to kill ch2 Sworddancer aka2 and whatever their names was

Sinned

Originally posted by Infinitemadness
    SUNMAN FTW, that guy was awesome btw. I sold him a viper staff for 1m he was a great guy hahaha... Something about a Village clan, bleh, way long ago.
    Madness you played Cypher? xD didn't know that. I remember sunman too xD, he gave me few good items when he quit xD. I forgot his name, Adam? XD used to play a mage name Warwhick, he would pwn golems and make hella $ lol.

Sinned

Originally posted by Vallo_O

Remember when he was invited to Divinity so they got a needed np to reach grade 2 and was able to buy green capes.
    ROFL, I remember that. Didn't he have like 72k nps. (was a lot back then)

Sinned

You're old school if you remember dying in the old-old version of KO due to lag and DC, and when you come back you don't see an "OK" button, but a -5% on xp bar

ScuLLy

#### SERVERS WILL BE RESTARTED. PLEASE SAVE ####

Originally posted by RingWraith

Shadow wasnt that good only reason he owned was because he was 55 b4 most others. Bluedemesne was a good human sin, but then again all humans left colony zone for a day when ch2 went to cz, then the gms had to make human gm chrs to kill ch2 Sworddancer aka2 and whatever their names was
    Yep Ringgie Shadow was high lvl just like C2 and nowonder they needed GM chars, they were stupid enough to give beta tester rings for closed beta ( C2 ) players...I saw once ss of it. It was like ring of the lord, one to rule them all.... def was like 50 but all stats 10 and some nice resistances...

Betatester ring > Rol +1 + Roc +1

RingWraith

<!--QuoteBegin-RingWraith

Yep Ringgie Shadow was high lvl just like C2 and nowonder they needed GM chars, they were stupid enough to give beta tester rings for closed beta ( C2 ) players...I saw once ss of it. It was like ring of the lord, one to rule them all.... def was like 50 but all stats 10 and some nice resistances...

Betatester ring > Rol +1 + Roc +1[/b]
    I know what a betatester ring is nigga i had one myself in beta.

Originally posted by RingWraith

I know what a betatester ring is nigga i had one myself in beta.
    Did u also get to keep it? :blink: Some could

Anyway Kirshkas video was a blast, but those who know what is "Kvaak kvaak"-video are really pervert ones :P

you know when you're old school whenever you hear UB40 - Red Red Wine, you think of wagy :lol:

Yun_Yuuzhan

<!--QuoteBegin-KirbyKommando

Btw does any old players remember human sin called Shadow ( cypher ) he owned orcs way before Nemo-time. Greets to Nemo, Dory, Morbi...etc ancient school if they read this [/b]
    Ha, I remember that. Nice guy my ass, he said "Oh well nothing will get done so deal" when he got caught using KOhack/the +10 shell, pissing off about 95% of the community. He disappeared not long after that because everyone hated him lol. I never liked the guy myself, he was very rude on the forums.

I'll never forget his lame excuse, "I had no idea my gear had changed" when he was running around one shotting everyone hahahahaha :lol:

Originally posted by Sinned
    ROFL Why not? I did. *:lol: *

I don't know if any of you remember, awhile back on Cypher (myko), I played a character named StreetMagus. I had a secondary character (archer) named Sinned. I was bored one day, and I went scouting. Then as I got near the lamentations in the Desert, RasinBlood and his crew was there. He asked me if I wanted to do Shuala because it had just spawned. Of course I said yeh, and so they partied me, and then they asked me to swift all. I did just that, and they kicked me . So I'm like thinking "fakin bitches" xD

So I got kinda pissed off, and Knightz™ were a rival clan, so I started luring the lamentations/uruk trons near by. Then RasinBlood starts saying he is taking Screenshots, and all that. That I was going to get banned blah blah blah.

Hours later, I see a post on the forums about me luring. And in those screenshots, it showed me with the lures. But you can't really tell they were being lured. I was just standing there and uruk tron was like not even near them yet xD. But most important was what RasinBlood had in the Screenshot. He had screenshots of himself using KOhack. LOL. Everyone saw that he had "Bank Opened" messages etc lmao. Then he tries to make up this pathetic story about how he was at a CC, and there was KOhack on there, and it was automatically loaded. But of course he didn't go far with that. The admins of the forums even had a good laugh

"Seriously i like your screenshots, you are complaining about lure but on your screenshots we can see you are a cheater ... Very funny you want a ban on your character or on sinned ?" - ForumMod. message to RasinBlood

And thats how I messed with them. I don't know how RasinBlood ended up as a GM later in the game tho...rofl

I was in that party :P (ThaiBoB) Rasinblood ownt with that SS whole clan luaght at him ^_^

Originally posted by KirbyKommando

yeah he was... he gave my warrior NBsMek a 2h gig axe +7 ^_^