Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

You know you're old school when

This is a discussion on You know you're old school when within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; not only pressure_kaos had +10 armor, rember 123456788 +10/dex shell pualdron? ^_^ later on when they got transferd to orc ...
Page: 15

not only pressure_kaos had +10 armor, rember 123456788 +10/dex shell pualdron? ^_^

later on when they got transferd to orc we where in same clan.... 123456788 had most good items baba :P

Solstice

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-RingWraith

Shadow wasnt that good only reason he owned was because he was 55 b4 most others. Bluedemesne was a good human sin, but then again all humans left colony zone for a day when ch2 went to cz, then the gms had to make human gm chrs to kill ch2 Sworddancer aka2 and whatever their names was
    Yep Ringgie Shadow was high lvl just like C2 and nowonder they needed GM chars, they were stupid enough to give beta tester rings for closed beta ( C2 ) players...I saw once ss of it. It was like ring of the lord, one to rule them all.... def was like 50 but all stats 10 and some nice resistances...

Betatester ring > Rol +1 + Roc +1[/b]
    Shadow was one of the lowest leveled sins in HwaRangInvadersSeeD but he was good because he was korean and knew how to combo.

KirbyKommando

You know your oldschool when you remember the first K2 fuckup , and I remember it clearly..
    Remember the key quest bug , ppl were able to do it over and over again, and rumours said ppl were lvl 65 etc :P
    Everyone started burning stuff in anvil (mod3m quit back then cuz he burned all his gear) , ppl selling good items for 1 coin etc cuz they tought K2 would rollback ... well .. they were wrong :P

KirbyKommando

Originally posted by Infinitemadness
    SUNMAN FTW, that guy was awesome btw. I sold him a viper staff for 1m he was a great guy hahaha... Something about a Village clan, bleh, way long ago.
    I was told sunman was the real sunman (pro counter-strike player for an american team called zEx back then..) , I think he played for a while when ares started , Zarkoth too .. dno if they were the real players tho ^_^

Originally posted by KirbyKommando+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KirbyKommando)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Infinitemadness
    SUNMAN FTW, that guy was awesome btw. I sold him a viper staff for 1m he was a great guy hahaha... Something about a Village clan, bleh, way long ago.
    I was told sunman was the real sunman (pro counter-strike player for an american team called zEx back then..) , I think he played for a while when ares started , Zarkoth too .. dno if they were the real players tho ^_^[/b]
    Real sunman was Canadian and nice guy, he sold his char and his follower was ashole. I didn't know he sold his char first but I was shocked how player attitude changed and he didn't remember mirage dagger I sold him, still he claimed be original :lol: Maybe he afraid that GMs will ban him...I think second was from usa, not sure tough :huh:

KirbyKommando

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    Originally posted by KirbyKommando@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Infinitemadness

I was told sunman was the real sunman (pro counter-strike player for an american team called zEx back then..) , I think he played for a while when ares started , Zarkoth too .. dno if they were the real players tho ^_^
    Real sunman was Canadian and nice guy, he sold his char and his follower was ashole. I didn't know he sold his char first but I was shocked how player attitude changed and he didn't remember mirage dagger I sold him, still he claimed be original :lol: Maybe he afraid that GMs will ban him...I think second was from usa, not sure tough :huh:[/b]
    Well , it was NYchris who told me , so I think he meant the real sunman and not the second owner or whatever

remember when kirshka were talkin with magicstrokes all day =O
    remember when i got my holy water from IS (Futility)
    remember RedSworD clan and cross clan, with andreita and more ppl that got ban
    remember 47 one assasin fron noname/IS
    remember T4Z worst sin :P
    remember when gm banned ppl for ks at harpy spot
    remember that gambit were unemployed dentist
    remember when meck made some quest for NN clan like kill prisoner, commander, etc and those guys will get an award.
    remember Xijsu dunno what happend with him
    remember when i got peace on Cz with Bobert and NYchris
    remember when Bobert changed rols with chris as archer and chris as sin.
    remember Orelio (alchemical_sorcerer) with me expin to 60.
    remember 1 (the one from Seeds leader of BadBoyz my ex clan)that came to usko and got ban
    remember narishima on IS
    remember FiRe Clan and slashTown and i think were a 3rd? don remember
    remember HaKuNaMaTaTa clan that wylana made after he got hack adn we were allied of IS first clan that got a knight as allied
    remember that wylana were the first priest lvl 60 with Masakari.

MISS ROGENARAKKKKKK toooooooooo .... that gay

RingWraith

Dont forget how busy raven was, spawning ravens 24/7 so IS could lvl

And to sols i actually always thought _Conrard_ was a better sin than Shadow

i remember when raven were in the party he said brb gonna call a gm he went piana and abnned ks and the he came back and he said: gm came? lol

JxxL

Originally posted by Fluppy
    i remember when raven were in the party he said brb gonna call a gm he went piana and abnned ks and the he came back and he said: gm came? lol
    remember ravens his chitin dagger defense gloves LOL :P

Zoroaster

Krepin, i belive kirshka didnt strip for clan, but for items (gm gyft ).
    unless, of course, she did it more then once, but i do remember that she stripped in front of webcam for GMs (didnt see it, but read about it)

8th

Originally posted by RingWraith
    We can go reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal oldschool also

Duke, Benkei, 53, Lanevo_Puri, Slicer, Gain, Ethics, Yaso, 023, Tamago, Shadow, _Conrard_, LuffyD, Sc0rpionCarver, LadyAkira (more known as LadyBarkirra), Bluedemesne, Mareth, GhostPriest and SOLSTICE THE SUPER SIN *:wub: *

Orz cant rememb the mages :/
    holy shit, all the old MY KO people (

Divinity was by far the best clan on Cypher for a looooooooooooong time

remember when customer support used to help you with everything?
    but then turks abused it to get items...
    ie

Turk: omg ý hacked
    CS: oh really? what did you lose?
    Turk: ý lose shard+8/80, ýronbow+8/80, shell+8/15 dex
    CS: ok i replaced it
    Turk: tý

Zoroaster

for diez any oldschool player should know all the ppl in this orc party and, of course, that brave human hiding in the back
    GOGOGOGO asdf

shadowhax

Any1 here remember userbin?

Best sin ever