Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

You know you're old school when

This is a discussion on You know you're old school when within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no, he wasn't...
Page: 16

Zoroaster

no, he wasn't

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by Zoroaster
    for diez any oldschool player should know all the ppl in this orc party and, of course, that brave human hiding in the back
    GOGOGOGO asdf

zoro :wub:

Btw, is it just me or is sundries sitting down? :huh:

Zoroaster

hi fooooooooooooo

id say bug on his screen

sunman

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    Originally posted by KirbyKommando@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Infinitemadness

SUNMAN FTW, that guy was awesome btw. I sold him a viper staff for 1m he was a great guy hahaha... Something about a Village clan, bleh, way long ago.

I was told sunman was the real sunman (pro counter-strike player for an american team called zEx back then..) , I think he played for a while when ares started , Zarkoth too .. dno if they were the real players tho ^_^
    Real sunman was Canadian and nice guy, he sold his char and his follower was ashole. I didn't know he sold his char first but I was shocked how player attitude changed and he didn't remember mirage dagger I sold him, still he claimed be original :lol: Maybe he afraid that GMs will ban him...I think second was from usa, not sure tough :huh:[/b]
    OMG WAGYAR U REMEMBER ME!!! HAHAA IT"S ME SUNNY FROM CYPHER MYKO! (ORIGINAL ONE)

nfw

old school for me is when u remember what EP stode for :P

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by sunman+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sunman)</div>
    Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)
    <!--QuoteBegin-KirbyKommando
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Infinitemadness

SUNMAN FTW, that guy was awesome btw. I sold him a viper staff for 1m he was a great guy hahaha... Something about a Village clan, bleh, way long ago.

I was told sunman was the real sunman (pro counter-strike player for an american team called zEx back then..) , I think he played for a while when ares started , Zarkoth too .. dno if they were the real players tho ^_^
    Real sunman was Canadian and nice guy, he sold his char and his follower was ashole. I didn't know he sold his char first but I was shocked how player attitude changed and he didn't remember mirage dagger I sold him, still he claimed be original :lol: Maybe he afraid that GMs will ban him...I think second was from usa, not sure tough :huh:[/b]
    OMG WAGYAR U REMEMBER ME!!! HAHAA IT"S ME SUNNY FROM CYPHER MYKO! (ORIGINAL ONE)[/b][/quote]

You wont remember me, because I keep my name hidden. Not that I was some "woo haa" type of player or whatever, just someone that farmed gob parts like a mad man and sold them all to the Orc players haha.. (that was a big deal back then, you didnt associate with the "other" race.) hehe

Originally posted by sunman

OMG WAGYAR U REMEMBER ME!!! HAHAA IT"S ME SUNNY FROM CYPHER MYKO! (ORIGINAL ONE)
    Hahaha naturally I remember, cannot forget how long we made business about mirage +1 :lol: After that we had many good convos and u kept raping me at cz...omg what a n00b I was with my +5 chitin

sunman

and yes i played when ares started along with bobo, chris, darkness and my best buddy ZEUS :P MERCS y0!

holyghost

For myko(LuCky_StrikE):
    -I remember channel2 was the first clan with capes and i was like i have to find money to buy that cape it looks awesome .Then i noticed i have to be in a knight clan first :wub:
    -I remember we created the FRIENDS clan and it was the best thing in my KOlife.
    -I remember Wagyar was a tiny warrior and trying to tank our party against tamago without any boots
    -I remember Duke sprints on humans and everybody run away.
    -I remember ClouderX and Shadow was best assasins.
    -I remember i think we were the first Turkish ppl on KO.(Me-Gunahkar-Mn-Yamtar-Dfjng-Coronius-Silverdark-Thejakcal67)
    For USKO(HolyGhost):
    -I remember i just started my char for noob pk of server but i became one of the first lvl 62 of ares.
    -I remember i did lvl 40 goblin quest with xyz
    -I remember Nychris with hornxbow :P
    -I remember Darkness(Gunahkar) dont know how to combo :lol:
    -I remember Striker Shogun xyz and me can own all humans in cz.
    -I remember we killed first HQ SQ samma and talos with Anni
    -I remember there was only a couple of Turks in KO.
    -I remember every human BP just town when they saw me(Judgment FTW) B)
    I remember lots of things more but those re for me

dah

I remember killing Blood Seekers with NYChris and a few others in old cz in MYKO Cypher. (he had a horn x bow)

nasality

Originally posted by cRuX
    i remember doing Golems in eslant at beramus with Beg4Mercy all day long...and every1 called taht slide the "Beg4Mercy" field...
    i remember when eslant was The place to sell...every1 sold there
    i remember telling some noob a raptor was worth 5m when it was worth 150 and i bought it from him
    i remember being in Xigenon with RaeKWoN and Daillest..and having a clan called [LoCkDoWn]..then coming to beramus
    to name it InFaMoUs..i remember allying OwnedBy with Senta..and illmiRcyou(Hitmachine) was like lvl 61 and was in Chitin.
    i remember when every1 sold speedpots for like 3mill..and every1 would put like there 4th one as 33mill or 333mill trying to own some poor noob that's buying all ur speeds.
    I remember Solo Haunga exp
    I remember in Ares seeing bobert and 1up and 2up in Invasions and always being scared...i remember talking the commanders in War saying "Nice Job El Morad!" and then saying stuff like "F9Devil is a really good warrior, Wow!"
    and every1 got along and talked to each other..no1 was stuck-up.
    i remember logging in and being in Ventrilo and saying "Hold on i can't hear you because their's a big orc screaming at me..(referring to the old loggin with the huge orc breathing and screaming)
    i remember in Ares..running to the abyss and taking off all my clothes because i thought it made me run faster..
    I remember organizing a HUGE attack on the Santa in b2 asga..we had like 4 whole clans there..and we'd do a countdown like "1..2..3.. DRAIN DRAIN!" all the sins would drain at the same time...it would almost die..then random turkmunsuns would fire ball it..
    I remember playing for the first time on a lvl 70 character...2 days ago h43r: *
    I remember RaeKWoN wearing silk armor because he said complete looked gay on a male mage * *
    I remember leeching the crystal to get grade 4...omg we thought we owned
    I remember when FT was to gain exp..not for the items at the end..
    I remember Aoe haunga warriors for the first time..omg i thought we was teh leet.
    I remember giving a friend 111k or something like that so he could buy the "best" daggers in the game..NPC swordbreakers
    I remember Asga owned..we would have a warrior go hit like 50 monsters..and try to AOE them..but it never worked..I remember not knowing what a Trina's piece was so i sold it for 500k because then i'd have 1m since i'd just reached lvl 30 in ares.
    I remember OrcLackers and Ho_Chi_Mihn_Army in beramus..
    I remember watching AsianHeroes have about 20 mages take down TK
    I remember not knowing what "Dex" was for the longest time..
    for bera almost all and
    *i remember illmirc(hit) was killing obl after lure it near human base
    *i remember Senta's dual wields.damn i was jelaous
    *i remember my first cz trol party with beramus.we was asking "should we atack too?"
    *i remember ho_chi_mihn was kicking our asses at abyss
    *i remember i was war commander with a total 6k nps clan(maybe less) and with +5 bardish
    *i remember talos was alive like 1-2 day till someone lure it to town
    *i remember buying goblin and upgrade scrolls for 35k and sell for 40k was good way for earn some coins
    *i remember (kinda new) dm bug
    *i remember old Nietykalni was biggest enemy for our eslant apos parties
    *and at least i remember too many of us legit

nfw

oh forgot not knowing what obo was when i exped pyro to it
    tryed to kill it then ran like a bitch to town :0 lvl 40 ftw haha

killing 411 with a snowball the first time in cz xD

seeing lorddiez

OLD times in DIEZ then was aoe ravens in cz with blood and My name is clans, and best players like wolf, L4Noch3_(batman),clitoris,Vhal.... (sry for bad graffic old video card)

hehe templars, blood, mynameis never cant forget ...

RingWraith

Originally posted by sunman
    and yes i played when ares started along with bobo, chris, darkness and my best buddy ZEUS :P MERCS y0!
    Sunman long time no see