Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

You know you're old school when

This is a discussion on You know you're old school when within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by chusco+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chusco)</div> Originally posted by Pajatso+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pajatso) btw Anyone seen Kirshka lately ? or GM101 :P[/b] You ...
Page: 9

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by chusco+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chusco)</div>
    Originally posted by Pajatso+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pajatso)
    btw Anyone seen Kirshka lately ? or GM101 :P[/b]
    You should ask HeXToR

ps: i remember solstice spiking me more than 1400 in my noob MYKO mage that was really painfull -_- , how not to forget some guys like 023, ethics, gothikanemo, bluedemense and BENKEI that warrior that used to own with his giga fighting whole parties of lvl 50 52 humans.[/b]

From MY KO, my best memory is of the original _SoulSlayer_ absolutely raping people on open beta Adonis. I knew I was meant to play warrior when I saw that :wub:

<!--QuoteBegin-carso
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pajatso

btw Anyone seen Kirshka lately ? or GM101 :P

lol i remember when i saw that vid...she's so fat
    [/quote]

Yeah she was on my clan vent back in the early days of Ares a few times, sent some of us a .ppt of her. She was not very hot at all IMO, too desperate for attention and such. Those MY KO GMs must've been virgins :lol:

Hey any holes a goal just put some bag over her head

Originally posted by carso
    ow wow....i guess i didn't make that connection, i remember you. *Weren't you like incrediably noob at first? *New york...dammit, my memory blows
    Colorado, and ya my char was n00bish when I joined. I've been playing since beta (living in Germany) but was constantly getting deployed.( US Army ATC) anyway . . .i just remember'd who you were as well. . lol

carso

Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-carso
    ow wow....i guess i didn't make that connection, i remember you. *Weren't you like incrediably noob at first? *New york...dammit, my memory blows
    Colorado, and ya my char was n00bish when I joined. I've been playing since beta (living in Germany) but was constantly getting deployed.( US Army ATC) anyway . . .i just remember'd who you were as well. . lol[/b]
    heh, i remember pking with you when you had just hit 60...good times, you were asking for rezes after you got killed in cz cuz you didn't want to run back...haha fun fun times

KirbyKommando

Originally posted by Pajatso
    btw Anyone seen Kirshka lately ? or GM101 :P

found some SS from MYKO.. old good gun CrackeD :P

Sad that Lepi isnt in that image.. only in partylist ( our leader in MYKO )

KrepiN and me did a lil research some time ago and she's playing WoW europe :P

JxxL

i remember WONEE when i still was w00tabulous

Originally posted by carso
    heh, i remember pking with you when you had just hit 60...good times, you were asking for rezes after you got killed in cz cuz you didn't want to run back...haha fun fun times
    HELL YA i was scared :P and i had crap gear of course.
    I remember not really wanting help and constantly telling sage that I was "inactive" w/ the clan in terms of pk'ing cause i wanted to get better pk gear. . .i was worried i'd get kicked or something.

I remember yun was racing to 60 with someone at USKO forum, I belive his name on forum was black-handed-something lol

I remember that was list of baned ppl in actual month like
    April

diez :

Ares etc.

that was good times

cRuX

Originally posted by ziggy
    I remember that was list of baned ppl in actual month like *
    April *

diez :
    Ares etc.

that was good times
    and it would say "duping" as the ban reason..i was always like WTF is duping?

Banned

i remember animavillis tanking 3-4 noob warriors and killing them all,

i remember no-name clan and i thought they were the best

i remember when i thought blood cheated,

i remember when my name is clan were very big rivals of scarface's clan "friends" on diez

when scarface was caught duping on beramus and everyone thought he was a great leader at the time.

when on the old USKO forums forsete used to complain about how his legcut never worked on ____________ or animavillis

old symbolic and mynameis and blood owning it up in cz.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    I remember yun was racing to 60 with someone at USKO forum, I belive his name on forum was black-handed-something lol
    Hahaha I can't believe someone remembers that! Yeah, I was Blackhand-HoRDe, named after my noob char Blackhand and clan HoRDe from old Adonis, MY KO. More than two years ago now. :wub:

there was also some guy called blackfist or blackhand or something on old offial forum usko at time when anihilations owning all.

simple

Best topic ever :wub:
    I remember when i made my first mage at Carnac Beta server Myko it got deleted 30 days after i made it <_<
    I remember when i added str to my mago coz i got a pole ase with 50 ap tought i would kill dire wolf more faster :lol:
    I remember pm'ing random ppl in aparty to get invited coz i didnt know the one with the P symbol were the leader
    I remember when I went to cz for the first time to cz and tried to solo Shaula.
    I remember when the harpy partys where an strange way to exp at myko
    I remember that i always wanted to join TOwn with my lvl 40 nub rogue , always pmed the leader to ask him Dx
    I remember when I xped with Sophiem_tr at megas spot ( cant rembmer the name of the clan that he was leader >< )
    I remember Socrate teaching me how to upgrade at Diez
    I remember Rampage clan owning Xigenon server , also remember the Midkemia clan :P
    I remember SultanS with his edited char's members ( lvl 70 skills points at lvl 60 ftw )
    I remember the first boss event i saw with the Volcanic rock ·"$%·"·$%&·$&%
    I remember the u were able to teleport to cz without nps and getting exped like crazy
    I also remember Respect clan owning humans at beramus server T_T

carso

haha my first char was a mage with a little points in everything...at lvl 37 the poor thing couldn't wear grade 2 armor or something like that ><

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast