Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

You really choose better moderadors

This is a discussion on You really choose better moderadors within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nah twas back on the old forums... I aint going through archives ><...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

nah twas back on the old forums... I aint going through archives ><

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Oh but Paddy I can remember a few times you banned people

That reminded me of all the posts about people raiding others back in CZ when they were trying to level as well[/b]
    *COUGH* <_<

AKADmoino

so your a 30 year old loser who has to pick on noobs cause they did it to you :huh: you see something wrong with that <_< cause i do

get a life loser and learn how to act like your 30 years old[/b]
    If I was a Eric and you were talking with those manners at me you were already banned

Hum get a life, ok thank you for telling me that I really need to ear that because maybe now I can work 10 hours a day, have two kids and still have time to camp corpse you if you will ever play wow :P

And btw, this is not KO and if you want to know more about wow ganking pls go google or youtube and do a search for ganking and you going to love most of those movies, i know i do :P Why because im a sadistic bastard that was so ass raped in a game called KO by all those arrow showers hacks, KOXPs and all those scammers and you know the rest, that I just had to go and trow my frustation in another game

Crimsonrain

If I was a Eric and you were talking with those manners at me you were already banned

Hum get a life, ok thank you for telling me that I really need to ear that because maybe now I can work 10 hours a day, have two kids and still have time to camp corpse you if you will ever play wow :P

And btw, this is not KO and if you want to know more about wow ganking pls go google or youtube and do a search for ganking and you going to love most of those movies, i know i do :P Why because im a sadistic bastard that was so ass raped in a game called KO by all those arrow showers hacks, KOXPs and all those scammers and you know the rest, that I just had to go and trow my frustation in another game [/b]
    not true ive had lots of arguments with eric and he has never ban me

and chrisowns your good guy for what reason....perhaps the +10 iron bow or just being a noob

you always says shit about people with nothing to back yourself up

stfu and get banned on here again please

again why isnt chrisowns IP banned still?[/b]
    lol pfff I&#39;m not chrisowns moron hahahaaha btv afther they moved that forum on new server or sth like that every one get unbanned same I.If u wana talk to him he probably can answer from main accout.My IP wasn&#39;t banned just account and I&#39;m not chrisown moron.Think(if u can) twice before open mouth.If u dun believe me check ip&#39;s if there is still info about that .And I&#39;m from diez not ares noob.

Banned

lol pfff I&#39;m not chrisowns moron hahahaaha btv afther they moved that forum on new server or sth like that every one get unbanned same I.If u wana talk to him he probably can answer from main accout.My IP wasn&#39;t banned just account and I&#39;m not chrisown moron.Think(if u can) twice before open mouth.If u dun believe me check ip&#39;s if there is still info about that .And I&#39;m from diez not ares noob.[/b]
    i eat my own words i got wrong guy ....sorry about that....my posts are edited btw dam i saw izzy instead of iggy....i think i need vacation so i am really sorry for that

accepted

Banned

If you dont like it you can do a few things...

1-Dont come here any more
    2-if you see him post anything or something dont click..
    3-i dont see you labled as a donator so you shouldnt be complaining about anything

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

3-i dont see you labled as a donator so you shouldnt be complaining about anything[/b]
    Holy shit - if you donate, you can complain?

/whip out AmEx card

No paddy, you only ban people because they offend your insular view of the world. And when it is pointed out that your ban reason was completely unjustified, you do a U-turn and change the reason altogether.

Your adminning is so bad you could work for K2.

No paddy, you only ban people because they offend your insular view of the world. And when it is pointed out that your ban reason was completely unjustified, you do a U-turn and change the reason altogether.

Your adminning is so bad you could work for K2.[/b]
    awww, still sheding a tear over that are we?

let me get you a tissue

oh and i find it ironnic that you seem to find my view &#39;narrow minded&#39; when i banned you for repeatedly saying &#39;the only good muslim is a dead muslim&#39;...

funny you keep bringing it up almost to suggest you&#39;re proud of your own stupidity. Anyway, isn&#39;t it time you got over it? You don&#39;t come across any more mature whining like a bitch for over 6 months

So are you still clinging to your pathetic view that being anti-religious is racist? You are a joke. And yes I fucking hate islam and anything to do with it, in the same way that most people hate nazis and everything to do with them. The only difference is that I am more well-read about islam than the average politically correct person like yourself.

And should i have to remind you that I am still using the same account I said those things on? The only good muslim is a dead muslim, look! i said it again! I&#39;m hardly shedding tears over your total failure to provide logical reasons for your bans. Whatever happened to you proving that my comments were racist? Oh yeah, you couldn&#39;t so instead you changed the ban reason. Moron..

The funny thing is, KO4life are currently banning turkish ip&#39;s. This move does seem a little bit xenophobic, after all not all turks DDoS this site or cheat in KO. In fact i would say that the majority of turks do not. But it is OK to blanket ban people based on their nationality for this reason. Hypocrisy overload. I base my dislike of people based on their particular beliefs and labels they attach to themselves voluntarily. You and your crew are a bunch of xenophobes who do not consider people&#39;s beliefs or motives, you blanket ban based on their country of origin.

How can I take you seriously when you ban turks but suck up to cheaters like Tez? And then try to ban me for racism when your policies are far closer to that than my views. Get real, get some fucking arguments before you take me on.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

oh good...i was just thinking its been too long since we had a mod whine post

Oh goody, another one of these? I love these posts, they&#39;re great fun for all. I wonder when my turn is?

J

Shurt is noob. Go go post shurt and flame!

-your turn

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast