Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

You really choose better moderadors

This is a discussion on You really choose better moderadors within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First person I've banned in a while other than when someone requested I look into certain scammer reports. Lets count ...
Page: 3

First person I've banned in a while other than when someone requested I look into certain scammer reports. Lets count em -

1. You deliberately flamed.
    2. You were not on-topic.
    3. All in all you represented yourself as an immature little prick whose pompous attitude needed to be shown the door.

Bye.

Vishnu

First person I've banned in a while other than when someone requested I look into certain scammer reports. Lets count em -

3. All in all you represented yourself as an immature little prick whose pompous attitude needed to be shown the door.

Bye.[/b]
    LOL since when did being offtopic become a bannable offence?

Vishnu

So are you still clinging to your pathetic view that being anti-religious is racist? You are a joke. And yes I fucking hate islam and anything to do with it, in the same way that most people hate nazis and everything to do with them. The only difference is that I am more well-read about islam than the average politically correct person like yourself.

And should i have to remind you that I am still using the same account I said those things on? The only good muslim is a dead muslim, look! i said it again! I'm hardly shedding tears over your total failure to provide logical reasons for your bans. Whatever happened to you proving that my comments were racist? Oh yeah, you couldn't so instead you changed the ban reason. Moron..

The funny thing is, KO4life are currently banning turkish ip's. This move does seem a little bit xenophobic, after all not all turks DDoS this site or cheat in KO. In fact i would say that the majority of turks do not. But it is OK to blanket ban people based on their nationality for this reason. Hypocrisy overload. I base my dislike of people based on their particular beliefs and labels they attach to themselves voluntarily. You and your crew are a bunch of xenophobes who do not consider people's beliefs or motives, you blanket ban based on their country of origin.

How can I take you seriously when you ban turks but suck up to cheaters like Tez? And then try to ban me for racism when your policies are far closer to that than my views. Get real, get some fucking arguments before you take me on.[/b]
    Quote from ko4life rules: All post should be related to Knight-Online. Unrelated posts should go to offtopic section. Political and religious topics are not allowed on any section of this forum.

but still it's not banable offence just look on camaz0t his second name is off topic and lastname spam :P 10k post

realratnik

eric banned me (Ratnik) because i told to him on nice way he is idiot...

eric banned me (Ratnik) because i told to him on nice way he is idiot...[/b]

realratnik

[/b]
    translate plx :lol:

AKADmoino

Bye.[/b]
    Well
    1- Tell me where, calling you Carebear = Telling you that you dont play on pvp serer because yo dont like to pvp!!!!
    2 - Bannable reason?!?!
    3 - Well if i am a little prick as you say I am, why I never act like one, instead if ppl see "dmoino" post they will see that i never use obscene language and i never disrepct anyone. But you my friend you are a little prick that use language like a 60 years Whore. If you write like you do in any forum with"real" moderators you will be banned every time you post. If anyonme doubt me just check his posts and check dmoino posts and take your conclusions on who is the little prick and needed a real ban!
    Over and out

The funny thing is, KO4life are currently banning turkish ip's. This move does seem a little bit xenophobic, after all not all turks DDoS this site or cheat in KO. In fact i would say that the majority of turks do not. But it is OK to blanket ban people based on their nationality for this reason. Hypocrisy overload. I base my dislike of people based on their particular beliefs and labels they attach to themselves voluntarily. You and your crew are a bunch of xenophobes who do not consider people's beliefs or motives, you blanket ban based on their country of origin.

How can I take you seriously when you ban turks but suck up to cheaters like Tez? And then try to ban me for racism when your policies are far closer to that than my views. Get real, get some fucking arguments before you take me on.[/b]
    rofl... i pressume this is another moment of ill-informed ironny

I have turkish friends, i play along side turkish people, one turkish friend of mine made the move from KO over to WOW with me. I can't say i agree with the banning of all turkish i.p's but there's nothing i can do to stop it as a moderator... seeing as how 2 of YOUR friends make up half of the administrating team maybe you can talk to them yourself if you feel an injustice is being served.

Oh and suck up to Tez? You must be fucking kidding. In the future do your research first Cyrus

StaticBlaze1

People with power always do this kinda things, and then they just cant justify it. 0000000 is completly right.

PS 69 posts ftw

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Tez is actually on his final warning at the moment! Any more spamm out of him and he's banned

People with power always do this kinda things, and then they just cant justify it. 0000000 is completly right.

PS 69 posts ftw [/b]
    so am i right in presuming here that 0000000 is now figure heading the campaign against eric's admin abuse?

this gets more loltastic as it goes on

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

so am i right in presuming here that 0000000 is now figure heading the campaign against eric's admin abuse?

this gets more loltastic as it goes on [/b]
    Only because we are busy getting EMo boy and Lutz's Admin breaking the frigging server powers removed!

DragonFire

I can't believe there is a post about this, IF YOU DON'T LIKE DIENG THEN GO TO A RPPVE SERVER AND CRY ABOUT IT.

Honestly, it is only a game settle down. This shit WON'T stop happening so get over it. Who cares if you kill fuckin low levels It happened to me, and I did it back get over it, I can't believe you guys are crying and argueing about it like little babies. omg.

Banned

So are you still clinging to your pathetic view that being anti-religious is racist? You are a joke. And yes I fucking hate islam and anything to do with it, in the same way that most people hate nazis and everything to do with them. The only difference is that I am more well-read about islam than the average politically correct person like yourself.

And should i have to remind you that I am still using the same account I said those things on? The only good muslim is a dead muslim, look! i said it again! I'm hardly shedding tears over your total failure to provide logical reasons for your bans. Whatever happened to you proving that my comments were racist? Oh yeah, you couldn't so instead you changed the ban reason. Moron..

you really a little fat kid how got picked on alot in school didnt you

1st....your comments are not a religious view but say "all muslims should be killed" is a racist comment....you prove your stupidity more and more bro and really need to be perm banned forever....you a waste of sperm.....i would even tell your parents that and they would prob agree with me as well

2nd....suck up to tez? was that sarcasim? me and paddy go at it regularly...oh wait maybe you dont read these forums much anymore since you play wow.....maybe you should go away again when i say no one i really do mean no one wants you here....your nothing, you were never nothing, and you will never be nothing....in game or IN REAL LIFE....sad pathetic loser in real life and i know this 100% sure.

3rd...i cheat? since when? i made one stupid mistake back in the day with KOM.....you have had so many shady mistakes that no one in there right mind would beleive your legit....so many times you were naked then next day full shell and shards +8, if you ever get the balls to admit some of the shit you did that was illegal you might actually get some respect in real life as well

i can actually always admit what i do wrong in game or in real life as far as cheating goes....i have always had the balls to be the 1st to step up and say i did something wrong and either suffer the consiquences or not care and move on....you on the other hand have no balls and are one of the biggest pussy on these forums cause you lack the courage to admit your guilt when its so obvious to anyone

get a clue and stick to wow and dont came back to ko....we dont want you here....do you need a POLL to take the hint?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast