Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

1 question..why is the trade moderator never online?

This is a discussion on 1 question..why is the trade moderator never online? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yupp just 1 question dont flame plz! i want Vandy as mod he is atleast active!...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

yupp just 1 question dont flame plz! i want Vandy as mod he is atleast active!

because none of em get payed to do it?

tommyleonghk

cuz ...ermm...they have a life?

:lol:

Banned Senior Member

Oo owell 1hour or like that they could check the forum xD i have c them write in general topic but never check mine xD

tommyleonghk

hmm....maybe u should try drop them a pm

tommyleonghk

hmm....maybe u should try drop them a pm

Banned Senior Member

tryed >:< answer :wub: thats why i want vandy as a mod !

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

There is no way Vandy will ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever will get to be a mod.

Some mods do one thing some do others , a pm here and there can really help

Banned Senior Member

u can be Trade mod? and why not^^ i like vandy

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

u can be Trade mod? and why not^^ i like vandy[/b]

I can mediate a trade if I want too but it is pretty pointless when the servers are down for matiance.Bitch about no trade mods being on still not going to help you get your deal done any quicker. Vandy has the highest warn of any user on these forums , he spams like crazy and he was already turned down for a moderatore before.

Banned Senior Member

all knows the server is down>;< it should be up now.. but it isnt>;< if u wanna help with trade Ill say yes plx and thx. but u didnt have to say im biatching that sicky.. make a donate for Trade mods they would probly be on often now they arent thats all i want so my old one was long but it got erased when ko4life went down.. GO sleep oldFella if u dont wanna help me :wub: and i Still want Vandy as a Trade Mod!!

Banned

yupp just 1 question dont flame plz! i want Vandy as mod he is atleast active![/b]
    lol ^^ hi baba

There is no way Vandy will ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever will get to be a mod.

Some mods do one thing some do others , a pm here and there can really help[/b]
    true true a PM can get help fast but not always so theres the resolution center witch when i post there i get a PM about the situation few hours later
    I can mediate a trade if I want too but it is pretty pointless when the servers are down for matiance.Bitch about no trade mods being on still not going to help you get your deal done any quicker. Vandy has the highest warn of any user on these forums , he spams like crazy and he was already turned down for a moderatore before.[/b]
    what does highest warn have to do with mod
    I dont really see me spamming but i do put my opinion where other people dosent think it belongs, about being turned down for moderation i thought i had a good shot for something when you sounded so ethusiastic on msn! i just wanted to be able to move post really h34r: and i never got a response back about why i was turned down or anything so i guess that was a no
    I dont even think you read my email felix O.o
    all knows the server is down>;< it should be up now.. but it isnt>;< if u wanna help with trade Ill say yes plx and thx. but u didnt have to say im biatching that sicky.. make a donate for Trade mods they would probly be on often now they arent thats all i want so my old one was long but it got erased when ko4life went down.. GO sleep oldFella if u dont wanna help me :wub: and i Still want Vandy as a Trade Mod!![/b]
    being a trade mod i am sure you have to be well well trusted by the ADMIN/MODS on these forums considering none of them know me that puts my chances to a 0 just for that fact, i have said it before that the current trade mods are doing fine from what i can see just because its not answerd within a few mins of the topic dosent mean there never on.

1 day i will go on ko4life vent and be like s.a baba&#39;s

p.s. me and stiffler dont even know each other until yesterday when he PM me

Banned Senior Member

We dont have many trade mods, thye have to be highly trusted by the Ko4life staff in order to even be thought of for the position

We aren&#39;t paid to run these forums, so we wont be paying Trade mods to mediate trades for users on here. Theres alot of scamming attempts going on with the false ko4life emails, and yet users STILL dont realise it&#39;s fake because they are UNVERIFIED email addresses.

And for the records, i&#39;m just saying no plain out straight to Vandy being thought of for a trade mediator

Ouch, vandy got served.

Majix is the only active trade mod. I feel kinda sorry for him cause he is too nice to keep turning people down. A few will do it on rare occasions. I don&#39;t blame them at all, I&#39;d hate to be trade mod... but if they arn&#39;t going to do the job there isn&#39;t a reason to be one.

give me the blue letters and these posts will never be made again!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast