Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Animosity surprised in the act ( Concerning the case of NPT )

This is a discussion on Animosity surprised in the act ( Concerning the case of NPT ) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well this is indinant . here the answer of one members of Animosity ( The king if i no wrong ...
Page: 1

Default Animosity surprised in the act ( Concerning the case of NPT )

Well this is indinant . here the answer of one members of Animosity ( The king if i no wrong ) .

MyVenom and MyPoison we bought it from CastieIII we didin't know that thier NPT, we chouldn't knows cuz we just all take a break as u see now we pking around 12hrs a day even more.
    This user View Profile: MyMelody - KnightOnline Forums , is the original Mymelody cuz if you check his post , him post too the videos of Animosity in the oficial Forum . can see here it :

Animosity Video By Melody 2012
    Animosity Video 2 By Melody 2012

Well , we have here the guys from Animosity accepting that they cheated , and trying to justify it .

Here the post in the official forum :

Anymosity clan have NPT in clan (MyVenom, MyPoison)

I hope the Sheriffs and all the comunity from CW , protest , and looking a penalty for this cheaters , would be a good start to clean our server .

Who voted in a scammer, as king? Lol.
    wargrim, ImSant and MrsBlueEyezz like this.

Little archer Senior Member

dat melody

Blasphemy! Blaspheming blasphemy.

LMFAO!! they didnt know that those mages were koxpers.. that made my day bitches ur fucking whole clan was pking while they were in CZ nps transfering. i saw it with my own 2 eyes.

What about this :

Quote Originally Posted by ebercito View Post

Buy Accounts is illegal . you're admitting here on the official forum, that you have purchased an account, plus an account with nps, not level, and also tell lies ( saying you do not know which are NPT ), and believe that we are all idiots, and try to make fun of everyone, including the GMs. I think you deserve an exemplary punishment. expect answers from administrators.

Quote Originally Posted by MyMelody View Post

we bought it in CR I didin't knows to buy Accounts In CR it's ilegal then why there CR?
    Nah u are prefect "scammer" can u please Explain me what it's scammer?.

Edit : In Game Cash.
    Edit : I never used forums before so, sorry for my English.

Edit : and for all informations.

And ebercito asnwer :

jajjaa this is fun , you know the GM can know if you lie or not right ? , can check the historial and when you use or not the CR , and if you lie can be banned 999 days for attempting to defraud the administrators, and also make fun of us all. I remember that some clans with similar problems, they received a sanction, changing his nps at 0. Come on where are the GMS here , this is a complete joke, and they cant allow this.

Pd : This is if this is a lie, (which is almost certain), responsible for this scam is Mymelody, and should be immediate ban, is lying shamelessly, an account without purchasing history can not be stuck in CR, a lvl koxper 35, will be able to do?

Here is obvious who is lying , if we want clean game , we must all fight these attitudes ..

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    What about this :

Buy Accounts is illegal . you're admitting here on the official forum, that you have purchased an account, plus an account with nps, not level, and also tell lies ( saying you do not know which are NPT ), and believe that we are all idiots, and try to make fun of everyone, including the GMs. I think you deserve an exemplary punishment. expect answers from administrators.

we bought it in CR I didin't knows to buy Accounts In CR it's ilegal then why there CR?

And ebercito asnwer :

jajjaa this is fun , you know the GM can know if you lie or not right ? , can check the historial and when you use or not the CR , and if you lie can be banned 999 days for attempting to defraud the administrators, and also make fun of us all. I remember that some clans with similar problems, they received a sanction, changing his nps at 0. Come on where are the GMS here , this is a complete joke, and they cant allow this.

Pd : This is if this is a lie, (which is almost certain), responsible for this scam is Mymelody, and should be immediate ban, is lying shamelessly, an account without purchasing history can not be stuck in CR, a lvl koxper 35, will be able to do?

Here is obvious who is lying , if we want clean game , we must all fight these attitudes ..
    they should get the award for best story making..lol i know what i saw the fucked up part is that i didnt take a screen shot that time. beacuse i didnt expect this from animosity.

such pathetic drama lol, they think that the ultimate victory is getting the other clan banned.

for months and even years integrity, badfamily and now animosity accuse each other of doing illegal activities, it gets even more ridiculous when you realize that if they really succeeded in getting some people banned that would only affect the already sad PK activity that c-west has.

soooooo glad i quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    What about this :

And ebercito asnwer :

its true in some servers, the clans that made NPT, as here. They lowered their nps to 100, and some members received ban.In this case, where the person involved is lying in this way, if GM reviews the accounts, and this in a bad mood, him can end this clan, or remove all of their NPS of the members .

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    such pathetic drama lol, they think that the ultimate victory is getting the other clan banned.

for months and even years integrity, badfamily and now animosity accuse each other of doing illegal activities, it gets even more ridiculous when you realize that if they really succeeded in getting some people banned that would only affect the already sad PK activity that c-west has.

soooooo glad i quit.
    Same reason i stopped playing a while ago. The Cwest community is prob one of the worst in all the servers when you really think about it. All in all just more drama when one clan wants another to be banned nth knew.
    LambOfGod and N4v4rr0 like this.

guildwars 2 myth

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Same reason i stopped playing a while ago. The Cwest community is prob one of the worst in all the servers when you really think about it. All in all just more drama when one clan wants another to be banned nth knew.
    it's funny that someone who is caught cheating, complaining of the community of cw ..

Caught cheating i don't even own kurwa anymore learn how to read english. I havent played in over 4 months.this is what i mean about the cwest community. Makea accusations about stuff you don't know about.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Caught cheating i don't even own kurwa anymore learn how to read english. I havent played in over 4 months.
    Yes, of course, my clannies are the cheaters, not me, I recently came from.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Yes, of course, my clannies are the cheaters, not me, I recently came from.
    That made no sense. How are they my clannies when i dont play with them or own a char in that clan??

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    07-27-2012, 03:56 PM
  2. Hits: 4
    07-10-2012, 08:42 PM
  3. Hits: 32
    07-07-2012, 06:23 AM