Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your Best Chaos?

This is a discussion on Your Best Chaos? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by puggy306td Think my best was like 64-30 but I ain't bothered. I always win because I'm the ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    Think my best was like 64-30 but I ain't bothered. I always win because I'm the best in Diez. Nobody has been able to beat me yet

I do get sick of trying though because every fucker KS's me

Everytime I go I keep failing skills and always get stunned by 10 million novas
    ill make a lwl 1 on diez and try to dethrone ya ;D what time u sign up usually :P

would be cool to do an interserver chaos

CaribouLou

82 - 0 first try And last. hack fest

Quote Originally Posted by Ponton View Post
    hahaha doman 7th
    fak u it was bad day and i was playing 1h +eating +watching movie and speaking on vent with u aq

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    ill make a lwl 1 on diez and try to dethrone ya ;D what time u sign up usually :P

would be cool to do an interserver chaos
    Oh good idea I never thought about that, I forgot I had chars on other servers

The ones I usually sign up to are 1PM, 8PM and 1AM (pretty much all of em), usually varies on which char I use but it's either PlaygroundBully, AndyJH3 or Not_The_Momma.

I should really change my keyboard if I want to go all out and beat people, it's wireless so pretty shit cos I never charge the batteries >.<

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    Oh good idea I never thought about that, I forgot I had chars on other servers

The ones I usually sign up to are 1PM, 8PM and 1AM (pretty much all of em), usually varies on which char I use but it's either PlaygroundBully, AndyJH3 or Not_The_Momma.

I should really change my keyboard if I want to go all out and beat people, it's wireless so pretty shit cos I never charge the batteries >.<
    be a bit more specific pls ;D i mean, what timezone, what time specifically do you sign up?

I always push ok at 4:20 ;D

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouLou View Post
    82 - 0 first try And last. hack fest
    really souls, how many pm's do i have to send to you to ban this faggot scammer?

considering everything you say is a lie, I'mma call BS on this. unless you were in a wall the whole time, its literally impossible. getting that many kills means you are out in an all out brawl. the razor + gangbang + spam novas will rape you, and if by some miracle you are the last man standing, with a whopping 2k hp left, the chance of you getting killing bladed/firebladed is jsut too high.

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    be a bit more specific pls ;D i mean, what timezone, what time specifically do you sign up?

I always push ok at 4:20 ;D

really souls, how many pm's do i have to send to you to ban this faggot scammer?

considering everything you say is a lie, I'mma call BS on this. unless you were in a wall the whole time, its literally impossible. getting that many kills means you are out in an all out brawl. the razor + gangbang + spam novas will rape you, and if by some miracle you are the last man standing, with a whopping 2k hp left, the chance of you getting killing bladed/firebladed is jsut too high.
    Sorry, timezones are GMT+0, but I basically sign up for all 3/4, so I'm there usually at anytime, just varies at the time of day

Agreed about Caribou, it's fucking impossible to get 82-0 without dying once. Even the hackers die too, usually wallhackers die about 8-16 times, or they are REALLY fucking good ksers (using stealth + wallhacks), most normal people in Chaos die between 25-35 times

Not personal best but a ghey 1 xd

Impimp

Lol 4 people in the choas, my best was 65-20, I had the screenshot but then I reformatted =[. I thought that was good but damn 80 nice job guys!

AP0N

All noobs xD
    There were some noobs that were afk so didnt have as much chance to kill them as u all did :P

/fail
    gotta start putting on my try pants now I guess.

LoL?

Quote Originally Posted by AP0N View Post

All noobs xD
    There were some noobs that were afk so didnt have as much chance to kill them as u all did :P
    No shit man, best legit one so far I've seen however

guyko

i am the best in the ko i have 85 killes

BadAss

Best was 88 kills, but that one got deleted so this'll have to do.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BadAss View Post
    Best was 88 kills, but that one got deleted so this'll have to do.

lol nice name bromie

Quote Originally Posted by badass View Post
    best was 88 kills, but that one got deleted so this'll have to do.

i am humbled! :d

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast