Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Your best player

This is a discussion on Your best player within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No doubt a million of who is best threads will appear soon I will start a thread with some simple ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

No doubt a million of who is best threads will appear soon I will start a thread with some simple rules

Players must be current to USKO

Give the name of the char, class , their server and why you think they are the best.

I will reward the best put post with a donatore status on the forum and will give a custom title.

Any flaming will be rewarded with a 90 day bann!

Try to make any who is best outside this thread will also face a 90 day bann!

oldboy

LeHaine(hope its spelled right :/) 80 sin diez he is the best because he gave me a donor status and personal title on ko4life

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Stan Sin Akara
    he pwn all seen some incredible fights with him and othergood ppl, ad he is a fantastic team player.
    love him<3

Buff0

I still vote for StaN Akara clan MONSTER even if you closed my topic ^^

ZeIda

Hmm I was tempted to post a flame or make a new who is best topic :P But Ill be nice..

Its hard to say who I think is the best, but a guy I respect alot is Deviouz. He used to play on lance`s warrior a while ago on ares, but now I havent seen him in ages, think he`s busy with work or something..
    Why I picked Deviouz? Cuz we owned alot togheter, even though he was lower lvl and maybe didnt have as good gear as alot of other ppl I played with, I think we just kicked alot more ass when I duo`d with him then for example with other warriors that was lvl 80 and better gear.

Hitmachine from beramus lvl 80 war he doesnt have very very good items like those dupers outside and he really pwned =d

Hennessy

he didnt really know me much , but when i was a noob on ares, sillyho helped me out a bunch , i think he is the greatest on ares, he is a rogue , archer,,

i thihnk he is the best, because he is a truely nice guy , loves to help people out , has great communicational skills , manners, loyal to friends / clan members,, well thats why i think he is the best B)

Terrorblade

Lerva - Diez&#39;s mage,
    because he is realy old guy, one of the last who I keep seeing on same char and that&#39;s very rare on old servers. I&#39;ve pk&#39;ed with him many times, mainly with my friends. I haven&#39;t seen a better mage in my life. My ass got saved so many times that he should NCS to GuardianAngel. That&#39;s the old school Tormentor&#39;s training. Can&#39;t forget to mention that he&#39;s also a good friendly guy and pking with him is also about having fun in chat

C4pt4in - Diez&#39;s bp,
    a guy with realy interesting history. Everyone who plays Diez for some time, prolly have heared about him. He always was awesome bp. Tho I&#39;ve pk&#39;ed with him just once or maybe lil more, I couldn&#39;t get how can he do all the thing he does. If u have any doubts, search for his video here. First time I&#39;ve met him thanks to Ewy in old KO, when he was in Silence, so he&#39;s old baba aswell. Not to forget that he never was arrogant how I keep seeing on some ppl with even less known name and skils.

I think that being "best player" is not just about kills, level, equipment but mainly about respect and reputation !

current players........

blackwldow on pathos. Not only is he an awesome friend that adds my noob ass to exp parties, but teaches me a lot about BP. When pking, hes awesome at strategies, and stuff, and is an awesome pker . And hes funny DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

2nd person would be ethanthemage from pathos.......................... known this baba for 3+ years... always re-playing ko with me, exping, and pking and very trustable

SexBeast...he not only made the first rappy +10 and owned all the server he played in...he owned WOW...and seriously any game he played in. He even taught me all my skills in priest. He was super hot too, so thats a bonus. xD

SexBeast...he not only made the first rappy +10 and owned all the server he played in...he owned WOW...and seriously any game he played in. He even taught me all my skills in priest. He was super hot too, so thats a bonus. xD[/b]

Players must be current to USKO

Tempest as warrior ( killermachine) - dies

Felix as sin ( puta, nice teamwork and biggest old clan lider ) - dies

Majix as mage ( great mage, killer and suport ) - dies old now gigaron

Zesta as priest ( tank priest and great dufer) - dies

agendas

priest - DURKA2 (nicest person in game )
    rogue - achill3zisback - (good combo and never used hp pots )
    mage - freezetheruler (pretty strong for dcz mage and good tper and freezeyer)
    warrior - Nocturna (turkey who was wery nice to me since KE )

all are dcz except nocturna cuz dcz has nicer ppl cuz they less conceited and arent jerks

Curly Or Bark or Majix as Int priest

Only priests on Girakon i&#39;d duo with. No offense to anyone else..

camazots

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast