Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Your best player

This is a discussion on Your best player within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think fonzy is the best player ever lol jk jk best player is still 0000000 he pwnt...
Page: 5

fonzy

i think fonzy is the best player ever lol jk jk best player is still 0000000 he pwnt

shinju

best mage i even seen with good communication is FlameThrower @ akara <3
    love to pk with that dude, knows when to slow, tp and kill go go keep it up

MrT

My favorite player: s0ft (Ares) - especially as rogue (f.k.a. s0ftTheBeast). His combos are amazingly fast and he is a very good teamplayer. He always is a very kind person and awesome clanie. If i was gay i would admit to love him :P

iiason

Best priest eNerGie(old name) Pathos

Best rogue Aperion - Pathos, Girakon, Akara

Best mage utbe aka A105 aka IHVAN (best leader - AQUARIUM) Pathos[/b]
    who da fuk is Aperion on Girakon? never heard of him

Cecil_dk: He has never visited these forums as far as I know. He doesn&#39;t care about his reputation as long as the clan&#39;s reputation remains good. Never will he let one of his clannies down and never will he deny a request for help. All of his gear has been farmed by himself and he&#39;s awsome to pk with. Furthermore he is a really nice guy to talk to.
    He is a warrior on dies, from Amity.

Kinshi, Reina, PMDconqueror, OneWingedAngel: To me they are a legend. By far the nicest, most easygoing people I have met in this game. they did everything to help their clannies, and were liked by everyone. All that while xp&#39;ing like hell. Had kinshi not been banned he&#39;d be one of the first 10 lvl 80&#39;s in dies. Reina was an awsome priest and awsome person to play with ... PMD was a source of inspiration and selfreflection to me. OWA is ... owa, awsome and nice to play with. I remember him from when i was lvl 35 or so, he already had a nice name for himself then.
    Kinshi was a warrior from shinigami, reina a priest from shinigami, pmd a warrior from shinigami and OWA a ice mage from shinigami.

Kiwiassassin and BFD: I&#39;ve always had my respect for these people. Kiwi never asked for respect, but gets it nonetheless. He&#39;s been around for like forever and probably was a part of atleast 50% of all the atila&#39;s killed on dies. BFD is one heck of an xp&#39;er and a pleasure to pk with. Both are good at whatever they do and are very known. Kiwi is an archer on dies, bfd a mage on dies, both Amity

Silverblade: When she is finished leveling and goes ice support mage again, orc&#39;s will have trouble killing anyone in her parties. Master of tp&#39;s and a great teacher so far, she is very much respected by me. silver is a mage on dies, Amity

Simontjeuh: Undergeared and lower lvl&#39;d he can compete with bfd&#39;s pk skills in my opinion. Hope he will make it to 80 soon and that magic powder prices will stay resonable or lower by then. He&#39;s a great friend and a great help, and has been playing together for me, for over 3 ( nearly 4? ) years of ko. Simon is a mage on dies, Amity

I have a lot of other players I wanna mention here to ( andy, sirs, all of shinigami, all the ventrilo members in Amity, lots of hope players, a few orcs i respect and so many more. ) But that will make for a to long post so I picked some out

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Daniel, both as warrior and priest.......and by far far the best priest i&#39;ve ever seen playing.
    but he is too soft with people on clan ^^

who da fuk is Aperion on Girakon? never heard of him[/b]
    in first month propably he play on gira(im not sure)

Buff0

best mage i even seen with good communication is FlameThrower @ akara <3
    love to pk with that dude, knows when to slow, tp and kill go go keep it up[/b]
    agreed FlameThrower in MONSTER clan ^^ ftw

NeronDomitius

My favorite player: s0ft (Ares) - especially as rogue (f.k.a. s0ftTheBeast). His combos are amazingly fast and he is a very good teamplayer. He always is a very kind person and awesome clanie. If i was gay i would admit to love him :P[/b]
    +1

best skilled player i ever saw!!! and i pked with many gg&#39;s

The king. Senior Member

My favorite player: s0ft (Ares) - especially as rogue (f.k.a. s0ftTheBeast). His combos are amazingly fast and he is a very good teamplayer. He always is a very kind person and awesome clanie. If i was gay i would admit to love him :P[/b]

+1

best skilled player i ever saw!!! and i pked with many gg&#39;s[/b]
    thx babas love u too ^^

Tristan

I think GamerKun&#39;s crew (SinSexy, wArpAth, ...) are the best in KO along with Brian and Leah.

Rampage

Cz_Ownage

xPayBackx

i am plenty best....

Cz_Ownage[/b]
    i have to agree his spike abilities and cure abilities on olympia are byfar the best i&#39;ve seen so ya cz_ownage rogue olympia much pwnage

and yeh brian and leah are great to pk with as long as leah dont tp u from bach ! gamerkun and his crew by far best group hands down dont think anyone can question there abilities and playing with them is great as long as u dont ks lure and 4 stone there family on there char

draviste

my two cents:

Priest: Technical bera
    Mage: IstunnedYou bera
    Warrior: Vaseline pathos
    Rogue: best rogue i ever saw old school 4Bebop/godlessturtle bera, new school oddarcher pathos