Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Your best player

This is a discussion on Your best player within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ye , Leah and brian in each server they went for , they owned it , had fun playin with ...
Page: 6

Subzero

Ye , Leah and brian in each server they went for , they owned it , had fun playin with them.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

my two cents:

Priest: Technical bera
    Mage: IstunnedYou bera
    <sub>Warrior: Vaseline pathos</sub> :wub:
    Rogue: best rogue i ever saw old school 4Bebop/godlessturtle bera, new school oddarcher pathos[/b]

WaSaBaBasdf

No doubt a million of who is best threads will appear soon I will start a thread with some simple rules

Players must be current to USKO

Give the name of the char, class , their server and why you think they are the best.

I will reward the best put post with a donatore status on the forum and will give a custom title.

Any flaming will be rewarded with a 90 day bann!

Try to make any who is best outside this thread will also face a 90 day bann![/b]
    As i can understand felix asks for ppl playing now at Usko..
    So i will say Myself on LeHaine as best sin, and
    Myself on IamVillageR as best warrior

AzazZel

Since im priest(int) im talking from my point of view.. here it goes
    Pathos:
    - priest / bp, BlackWidow.. one of the person with i pked the most.. nicely geared (zuaha noob :P) ... great skilled, know exactly who to duff with what... he&#39;s not like most of bp&#39;s who&#39;ll just duff and get kills and keep only himself alive, if needed he&#39;ll heal / cure the party (and most of time save his int priest from dying )
    - "party" warror, VladDraco aka Vladgina(lol @ this one) aka Ninares...always stays near priests to protect them (not like most of guys who like to run from u and half of time u dont know where ur party is), always attacks duffed ones.. and he&#39;ll always scream / leg cut / kill any noob who gets near his priest.
    ** those two in party together = unkillable combination**
    - "party" mage .. Implant and Oblivion aka N1dorino (Dotan) .. 2 best mages i&#39;ve ever seen.
    - rogue .. hm .. use to be Brad... spam minored my ass everytime when needed

my two cents:[/b]
    my 5 cents, im not that cheap

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Lerva - Diez&#39;s mage,
    because he is realy old guy, one of the last who I keep seeing on same char and that&#39;s very rare on old servers. I&#39;ve pk&#39;ed with him many times, mainly with my friends. I haven&#39;t seen a better mage in my life. My ass got saved so many times that he should NCS to GuardianAngel. That&#39;s the old school Tormentor&#39;s training. Can&#39;t forget to mention that he&#39;s also a good friendly guy and pking with him is also about having fun in chat

C4pt4in - Diez&#39;s bp,
    a guy with realy interesting history. Everyone who plays Diez for some time, prolly have heared about him. He always was awesome bp. Tho I&#39;ve pk&#39;ed with him just once or maybe lil more, I couldn&#39;t get how can he do all the thing he does. If u have any doubts, search for his video here. First time I&#39;ve met him thanks to Ewy in old KO, when he was in Silence, so he&#39;s old baba aswell. Not to forget that he never was arrogant how I keep seeing on some ppl with even less known name and skils.

I think that being "best player" is not just about kills, level, equipment but mainly about respect and reputation ![/b]
    Well done - Donatore status rewarded , PM me for a custom title

This is a tricky 1...

Rogue : StaN @ Akara (Schrotti get a rogue and vs him now that he is 70+ :P and make sure its the real guy)
    Warrior: Ninares @ Phatos
    Mage: Dotan @ Phatos
    Priest: lBvMl @ Akara

I do have some other fav players but im not sure if they stil play

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Of the people still left, I&#39;d probably say Silverblade is my "best player".

An excellent mage, best TPer I&#39;ve PKed with, fun to chat with on Ventrilo, and has sexy greek accent

On top of that she is pretty great on the forums here too, not some whiny little punk who complains every few minutes.

&#39;nuf said? Or do I need to make my nose even browner? :lol:

smepie18

bigpapawide.
    When i first started ko i admit i was overwhelmed by the diversity and language of the game, but here was a high lvl commited to helping those like me and giving a damn about others. He is the one that really began my love for ko LOL but hes a great guy and all i constantly hear about him are great things. True aussie spirit (Y)

Here we go, starting with old school Knight Online - MYKO Adonis / Odin

Assassin - Saladin - this korean sin was pwning it up in ardream when no one had any idea about the game. He was one of the first to hit lvl 45 +, and all he did was stealth up and kill noobs in front of their base. I am glad he was in the same nation as me.

Archer - KFD - He is probably the coolest guy I have met in MYKO. I joined his clan on Odin, and he would organize exp / boss hunt parties at all time. Our clan was the first one to pwn all the ardream bosses and atilia I think. First Shaula dropped a chitin bow, and he was using it to pwn all the humans xD. When he try to speak English, damn it was priceless lol.

Ares:

Warrior - WONEE: A really cool korean guy. He went to Ares with knowledge of this game from KRKO. First guy to introduce dual-wield on Ares, pwning it up with his Harpoon + 1h Gig axe combo. He also soloed Lamia / Stone Golem to get help with his farming and achieve his high level status (was one of the highest warrior before he quit). With his crappy warrior shells +6 and chitins + 7, he was able to compete with decked out / duped chars in CZ, and always had a way to survive, of course it was because of the talias / abyss pots he was using, which no one knew about. Always helped out with CSW and Bosses, and give advices to new players in a very polite manner. He never say "no" when someone needs help from the clan, and always wanted to farm by himself, never wanted drops from the clan.

Assassin - Bobert: A really nice player, and skilled at the same time. A very good support and solo assassin, with his elite fullplates + 8 build. When it comes to time like CSW, he would be in charge of leading 4-5 alliances and give role to each clan. He has always been very respectful to others on TS/Vent. He is also very trustable, I recall lending him my assassins and we were pking together, and he soloed obl with my 960 heal .

Archer - NYChris: Top NP holder in Ares for a long time, good support, always keep his party priest alive by minor healing and curing.

Mage - :oxoo:: This guy is probably the funniest guy in Ares. He was the first one to be crystal build mage, and was able to solo assassins without getting pwned. He would always do crazy stuff like solo nova town, and run around naked pretend to hacked, and then turn around and pwn the noobs that was chasing him. He plays a great support mage, even though he is a fire mage.

Priest - Too many, with Chitin Shield everyone was a good priest basically.

Versatile Player - Kibal: A KO addict, been playing with him since Ares days. A very crazy spanish guy on vent , I am glad I had met him. He was sick rogue on Ares, we always duo together in CZ, never ever did I felt bored playing with him. Spike town, press ok, rushing lots of humans, and doing crazy things together. He also plays a good priest / mage / warrior, great support and great solo. I am sure people in Ares / Girakon can confirm this =). Always wanted him to make a video, but too bad fraps doesn&#39;t work for him

Girakon wise I will keep it short

Mage - GGprestige - good support, glass canon, and always come up with crazy ideas

Assassin - 4ComeonBaby / IronHazee / IIGangstaII - good support, great minor, very cool guys =)

Priest - MrsKlein / xxYoYoxx, they capable to cure / heal / rebuff very fast. Hard to find priests like them nowadays.

Warrior - CrazyHorse I guess

FlippinSweeT

Rogue Sin: the original RobinHood on ares, was prolly one of the best sins i know of at cancelling heals and playing support as well in a party.

Warrior: h4mmer, played warrior a lot smarter than most.

priest: slm chitin shield and u have a halfway decent priest, can&#39;t really compare priests anymore

mage: evert aka gemcaster on ares and lord_mozart. both hit fackin hard and tp you when they&#39;re suppose to.

min0r

u have the reason -.-

C4pt4in - Diez&#39;s bp,
    a guy with realy interesting history. Everyone who plays Diez for some time, prolly have heared about him. He always was awesome bp. Tho I&#39;ve pk&#39;ed with him just once or maybe lil more, I couldn&#39;t get how can he do all the thing he does. If u have any doubts, search for his video here. First time I&#39;ve met him thanks to Ewy in old KO, when he was in Silence, so he&#39;s old baba aswell. Not to forget that he never was arrogant how I keep seeing on some ppl with even less known name and skils.

I think that being "best player" is not just about kills, level, equipment but mainly about respect and reputation ![/b]
    :wub:

Banned Senior Member

Wasn&#39;t this supposed to be for current players Felix... not players of the past?

Cha0z
    Assasin
    Girakon-Akara
    Best duo pk.

Terrorblade

Wasn&#39;t this supposed to be for current players Felix... not players of the past?[/b]
    Lerva and C4pt4in still play if u mean that :P

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast