Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Your best player

This is a discussion on Your best player within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think there is to many but i got some few that i wanna open up for GrizzlyDOV aka 50sec ...
Page: 8

Banned Senior Member

I think there is to many

but i got some few that i wanna open up for
    GrizzlyDOV aka 50sec (Edana) (Sin)
    great guy and good pker.

GerryStylezz (Logos) (warrior)
    Imo he 's good person and good pker

as sin on logos i say Maur0s , when i saw him in CZ, he killed everyone

EDIT: forgot carnac-west
    Then it is Kelwo (warrior), really good pker and good person

thats all

The best player? Probably for me MrPayne back in the day, helped me so much when he just reached level 70.

The best person was certainly Elite_Sniper (Rob) he was far from the greatest player to ever grace KO, only getting to level 42 after playing KO for over 9 months lol. He helped me get some items after I had beens scammed and was always helping (english speaking) noobs around moradon.

Recent times Ultimiliaz (spelling) who I shared with on Logos, best sin I ever shared with, well actually the only one.

HolyGh0st

000000000>>> all

DeathInTheNight

Ares
    Best sin: 0000000
    Best priest: Jeb (name is too long to remember and type, Infinity member, srry Jeb)
    Best warrior: F9 ( for two reasons, he was an awsome pker, and an even better king)
    Best mage: cant think of any individual ones, most mages run in packs and skill aint really required to town bomb

KingSolomon

Ares
    Best sin: 0000000
    Best priest: Jebozovna_Bolnicarka (name is too long to remember and type, Infinity member, srry Jeb)
    Best warrior: F9 ( for two reasons, he was an awsome pker, and an even better king)
    Best mage: cant think of any individual ones, most mages run in packs and skill aint really required to town bomb[/b]
    Its something like that i think. Not really sure.
    No one could remember her name xD

DeathInTheNight

Its something like that i think. Not really sure.
    No one could remember her name xD[/b]
    Ya something like that. Awsome at keeping ppl alive and she been doing it since lvl 50's & 60's

peintre

i cant believe someone mentioned Glarfist...

7 priest and one warr plys ^^[/b]
    i cant belive your 2 stupid 2 know any of his works when it came as a KING 2 unite all elmos
    ko is more then pk, ko is more then being lvl 80 and raping as many as possible at the fastest possible speed <_<

Zparda

Zparda Archer Diez ;o

Kad Priest Diez ;D

Uarehistory Assasin Diez :F

Pyro Mage Diez U.U

JimXroX Rogue Boss Hunter Businessman of KO Diez ;D

Felix Strongest Force of Will ever ;o Diez

Interface

Warrior: Tsunami my baba. Eventho he used hacks in the past, his combo is incredible haha

Rouge: Elu pops up my mind, but quitted too. Have to say BOOOOOOOO, simply cuz he uses all functions of a rouge. Cure me, minor heal me. For me this is way much more important then a combo god

Priest: Aine. Simply the best and one of my closest friends, too bad he quitted like 2 months ago. Since this topic is about the current players, I would say ButtonBasher. Not decked out till the bone but a great person/priests.

Mage: Pietoesnoe. Thankfull guy, i&#39;ve known him for years and he&#39;s not too proud to ask any help from me or any others. Great guy

This are all Xig players, all playing.[/b]
    +1

I actually think BOOOOOOOO It&#39;s the best rogue ever, not only because he has good gear he is good he also has skills.

Aurora

I can talk only about Manes, cuz my almost first and last server.

Deatangel1 - Orc Warrior lvl 80 : For being insane - lvl 80 %100, pwner and also for being kind to all.
    ThisONLINE - Orc Warrior lvl 80 : Paid for all items and the char, but the only warrior i run away w/o looking my back in CZ. :lol:
    CeeYa - Orc Sin lvl 80 : Paid for char. and items but he is awsome. Respectful then more ppl in CZ.
    TheUmitKaran - Orc Sin lvl 80, king of Karus atm: Perfect sin, perfect person, perfect friend.. The only king mercanting in Moradon w/o blocking pm. Check this out for his legs xD! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NJLftYwrtQ

FuU - He &#39;was&#39; orc sin lvl 80 sold the char. but i can not forget his name, sorry for breaking the rules. Check youtube :P for me pls :wub:

No human :blink: Yeah, cuz human sux in Manes; unfortunately, i am human.

best rouge:

Jeff known as : Und3feated or Stonecoldkillah

only one that killed me in 1vs1 in ronark where we both was very well geared, he is hell a gg sin

best priest for me is: Am0n on ronark back when he played with me and Quelarph

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

old but gold 411 diezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I will go back through this thread soon and bann all the idiot who can;t read and have put retired players down

I will go back through this thread soon and bann all the idiot who can;t read and have put retired players down[/b]
    Hihi Felix you will always be my idol !!!
    Hahahaha :wub:

ngojceta

2 bad people not being objective... half ppl just name players from their clan[/b]
    pa nego koga ce napisat nego nekog s kim pkaju svaki dan??

ummmm, the best rogue I know on girakon atm is th3one (MINOOOOR&#39;s brother), I have often duo pk with him

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast