Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Your best player

This is a discussion on Your best player within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hitmachine from beramus lvl 80 war he doesnt have very very good items like those dupers outside and he really ...
Page: 9

Unhappy

Hitmachine from beramus lvl 80 war he doesnt have very very good items like those dupers outside and he really pwned =d[/b]
    You are talking about a different HitMachine a.k.a IllMircYou i guess? h34r: because the one i met he had pretty good items and alot of UBER stuff.

T0sun from Beramus, lvl 80 warrior. He's a good guy, best king beramus ever had, always did exp events, spoke fluent english and turkish. Was a very popular player with alot of non-turkish players. He was well respected and i don't think i ever saw him lose a vs.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

T0sun from Beramus, lvl 80 warrior. He's a good guy, best king beramus ever had, always did exp events, spoke fluent english and turkish. Was a very popular player with alot of non-turkish players. He was well respected and i don't think i ever saw him lose a vs.[/b]
    actually he lost to fer_fer........ but ya he is a very kind person and a very good player

St0neColdKill3r

Pathos
    Warrior-Ninares(vlad) my favorite beast to pk with as he is an insane tank with a sweet ass combo. I'll call a name and already see him a step from them- good situational reading. If he see's my bar start going down unlike most warriors he won't just transition to the next easiest target he'll come back to help get the fooks off his priest.

Priest-AzazZel cause even though she has the worst items on the server for an intel priest and is an average level she and i pull off almost every situation. She always tries her sexy ass off and has a great attitude about this game so its awesome to have ppl like her to grind through this trash with. Lent her my chitin 8 set and ce+1 so now we should have some insane fun.

Rogue-Taran put him on an equally geared char and i guarantee you he drops you cake walk, and yea could care who this is referring to. His mailbox full everyday with pedlar nab or of that sort cause you cant drop his hp, and yee his combo and party healing/curing is as equally impressive. OddArcher and NiteRider are both great sins aswell.

Mage-Implant all around amazing mage as he always surveys the situation and bases his moves/skills around that. Never have to ask for TP or GR and is 100% the most amazing Turk i've had the privilege to call my friend.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789