Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Your Dream V's

This is a discussion on Your Dream V's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; actually, if we could log bjornzilla and put one iron set and couple uniques on it, no one would win. ...
Page: 4

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

actually,
    if we could log bjornzilla and put one iron set and couple uniques on it, no one would win. David would never kill dani, and i would never kill keara.
    about the topic..... i already vs'ed the 3 guys i wanted, kunt, hitmachine and godlessturtle
    won against kunt, massacred godlessturtle (even won with hp set) and lost to hitmachine (got far from winning, he ended with 1k+ hp on the best vs)

Banned Senior Member

I wanna vs phantom, cause back when he still played he was a lvl 70 sin and I was still lvl 64-65 mage with no dd and was always - nps when he got nearby.[/b]
    Sadly... I dont recall you in CZ BFD

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

MINOOOOOOR, Pato, ShaaKa, F9Devil, 0000000, NYChris, HitMachine, aReude4dyet, MrVadis, Jay, Hell_Angel, Jc, and Me on a different char vs Shawn on PlodeZ xD

Imhotep

Kloud.[/b]

We already did that you noob :P

Oh and ImmortalBull with his +9 raptor / +9 chitins ^^ 1v1 plýs h34r:

sexy Owa

Sadly... I dont recall you in CZ BFD [/b]
    may have been your sharer back then, but i too remember being killed by phantom in lunar wars and such i stunned ya plenty though :P

lil_mageskillz

Mrav1337, Janus31, original ultramago, and 000000

Banned Senior Member

may have been your sharer back then, but i too remember being killed by phantom in lunar wars and such i stunned ya plenty though :P[/b]
    oh I Know you.... mainly cause for awhile I had Phantom in Shinigami as well as when I pimped out Dolphins_Cry for Shini DLW's

ArminVanBuuren

it would have been fun to duel 0000000 while he was playing but with similar lvls and items...the one single time we fought was when my party found his at CZ...he was 72 and I was 66...we both ran to each other and then my sin fell down...then when rescrolling my info box, I saw he hit me 8 times and I had hit 6...and was just a 4-sec fight xD

sexy Owa

oh I Know you.... mainly cause for awhile I had Phantom in Shinigami as well as when I pimped out Dolphins_Cry for Shini DLW's[/b]
    lol i miss old diez, wayyy too much.

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

i wish phantom Still Played, When i did Would have loved to 1vs1 ya canadain noob

Sadly... I dont recall you in CZ BFD [/b]
    I was noob back then and tried to not go too often as I only had like 8k nps that had to last a while spent most of my time being ks'd by twats at the 3 spot harpy spot in emc as owa can attest to.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Too much to list, especially when I don't have F9 anymore
    But... if my sin was level 80 and the following were too (with similar gear), they would be; Any of the 3 on Heywood (DJ, Sean, Deviouz), ANY, Zelda's sin and Seth.

sexy Owa

I was noob back then and tried to not go too often as I only had like 8k nps that had to last a while spent most of my time being ks'd by twats at the 3 spot harpy spot in emc as owa can attest to.[/b]
    everyday at 2am he logged on, a mage whos name started with an F he ksed the shit out of my harpy party and formed one of his own until he took it >.< that harpy spawn often had 3 parties fighting for it -.- the one im speaking of i got banned though ^^ it was temporary but i never saw him again.

0000000,Felix,Chusco,Wagyar,Shiru,Minoooor All with similar levels and items.. Maybe in the pvp server?

everyday at 2am he logged on, a mage whos name started with an F he ksed the shit out of my harpy party and formed one of his own until he took it >.< that harpy spawn often had 3 parties fighting for it -.- the one im speaking of i got banned though ^^ it was temporary but i never saw him again.[/b]
    fakko

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast