Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Your Dream V's

This is a discussion on Your Dream V's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fakko[/b] oh my god thats the guy haha, very good memory....
Page: 5

sexy Owa

fakko[/b]
    oh my god thats the guy haha, very good memory.

TopCat

some n00b with 21gb in inventory :P[/b]

haha
    good one...
    i spiked town a guy selling scrolls in merchant in cz town got 350 mil once
    XD

Banned

Chusco, just to show hp/minor could never compare to pure over minoring.

Older server players seem to count more on there names rather then skills so I'd go for newer GG unknown players, because honestly thats where all the true skilsl seems to lay.

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

An actually vs with Hiz would be a challenge.. People who knows him, knows why lol...

Seriously though, I never had good gear, even in my videos, I was using FR and Rom even when I was light or ice lol... Didn&#39;t have any IGC, all my acc were lent to me from gg&#39;s... If it was equal gear I would loved to have vsed tempest, chusco, dean, any ahm priest and schaf{Just to kick his ass <3 schaf}.. Probably would have got owned, but would have been fun lol...

Ezquerra

with cerote or aragan

i wanna vs RW if i beat him then i&#39;ll be considered the chuck norris of ko.[/b]
    am i seriously the only person who has the balls to challenge the almighty ringwraith/pwnagefactor????

ngojceta

Hey there smart pants, the topic title says "Your Dream V&#39;s", nowhere does it say "1v1" or "2v2" or whatever else.
    The post however includes the 1v1 part, which I&#39;ve replied to with my 8v8 reasoning I hate 1v1.
    Besides, I could be gay about it saying "1 party versus 1 party". But thanks for making yourself look like an arrogant asshole, that even fails on flaming.[/b]
    uh oh, I wrote 1 word too much :S
    I wanted to say "topic" where clearly says "1v1" and "why"...
    as you didn&#39;t reply to any of this, I just said you can&#39;t read I didn&#39;t wanna flame unlike you it seems
    but anyway, why do you hate 1v1, can&#39;t you win any? <_<

Banned Senior Member

i wish phantom Still Played, When i did Would have loved to 1vs1 ya canadain noob [/b]
    I didn&#39;t play very much when you did... or I think I stopped all together but I cant remember why I was always in vent with you besides for the Halo games....

Banned

uh oh, I wrote 1 word too much :S
    I wanted to say "topic" where clearly says "1v1" and "why"...
    as you didn&#39;t reply to any of this, I just said you can&#39;t read I didn&#39;t wanna flame unlike you it seems
    but anyway, why do you hate 1v1, can&#39;t you win any? <_<[/b]
    Ask Gangstaman :P

enigma69

being a support mage 1v1&#39;s never were too appealing to me but a dream 8 vs 8 as schrotti posted would be cool. id like to fight against some of the older diez players that were always better then i was due to level and gear my dream 8 man party would be myself on a mage or maybe a warrior, BFD, special0ps, Hisholiness (conor, SORRY STEVE <3), Kinshi on a warrior, Karpsu on a rogue, and darc_lotus or babasmurf on a priest.

id like to go up against old AHM and blood members, just4fun members, all those players who were amazing diez characters.[/b]
    lol ima show my dad this...

and for all you people saying stuff like: id like to vrs such and such with equal gears and level... go to the interserver war thing and make a deal with the person you want to vrs that you wont upgrade your items. this will put the vrs down as purely skill.

the only problem is the people have to be honorable not to upgrade >.>
    (with the even items and lvl you should hit the same though if your the same class)

id like to vrs all the old priests like Dro as a tank battle, then a duff battle, just to compare myself.
    but, 8v8&#39;s would be sooo much cooler

Kunt/Ker0
    IDK why everyone thought he was so good. All he had was a lot of nps and good gear, but I would to if I rented out my character in an internet cafe...

iiason

Everyone. I&#39;ll take all you bastards on. >=)
    But on a more serious note, i think it would be Immortalbull xD[/b]
    he&#39;s noob

the ppl that run from you when they red ball / illusion u xD

iiason

the ppl that run from you when they red ball / illusion u xD[/b]
    the ppl that run from you when they red ball and blinding + beast hidingyou.

DeathInTheNight

Was just thinking who would be the person you would love to 1 v 1 the most and why?[/b]
    Zero, coz he was the best.
    Only thing is I&#39;d know I&#39;d lose 99% of the time.
    C&#39;mon that 1% :lol:

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast