Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Your Dream V's

This is a discussion on Your Dream V's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; but anyway, why do you hate 1v1, can&#39;t you win any? <_<[/b] Because this game is based on party pk, ...
Page: 6

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

but anyway, why do you hate 1v1, can&#39;t you win any? <_<[/b]
    Because this game is based on party pk, which is where the true skill of a player is determined in way more aspects than in a simply 1v1.

1v1 are boring in general, basically just standing there hitting the same target where all pretty much comes down to the gear, not actual skill?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Chusco, just to show hp/minor could never compare to pure over minoring.

Older server players seem to count more on there names rather then skills so I&#39;d go for newer GG unknown players, because honestly thats where all the true skilsl seems to lay.[/b]

You would lose. He&#39;s a little rusty but I am sure either him or zero would happily prove which healing method is best.

Because this game is based on party pk, which is where the true skill of a player is determined in way more aspects than in a simply 1v1.

1v1 are boring in general, basically just standing there hitting the same target where all pretty much comes down to the gear, not actual skill?[/b]

Also comes down to who can hold their nerve while the fight is happening. In a 1 v 1 the pressure is purley on you and noone else to rely on.

ya ppl may be good in vs but not in pk >.<

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

I didn&#39;t play very much when you did... or I think I stopped all together but I cant remember why I was always in vent with you besides for the Halo games....[/b]

i cant even remeber why you always in Vent with us, Was Halo. Or some one Being Retard. Good Times

Also comes down to who can hold their nerve while the fight is happening. In a 1 v 1 the pressure is purley on you and noone else to rely on.[/b]

I never really got any "pressure" in a 1v1, As I&#39;ve never cared of winning or losing it.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I never really got any "pressure" in a 1v1, As I&#39;ve never cared of winning or losing it.[/b]

LIESSSSSSSSSSS

Still pressure is keeping a cool head , same as in massive party pk. As frantic as KO is being level headed and focoused does normally win the fight.

PS - Party 2 would have won ( Better priests )

Coretex

Urbester

LIESSSSSSSSSSS
    Still pressure is keeping a cool head , same as in massive party pk. As frantic as KO is being level headed and focoused does normally win the fight.

PS - Party 2 would have won ( Better priests )[/b]

Ha, doubt it :P

Morax would charge into the party to get his torment down and instantly die.
    Jimbo as a BP woulda been slaughtered anyway, than theres only Desi left, having 2 or 3 melees on camaz0tz to keep him busy and not letting him TP, Desi as well as cama both would go down in an instance

And both, ShivaS and ScarFace were/are amazing priests.

petsmar2

Hitmachine, F9devil and Devile all inspired me to be a warrior so I would love to see how close I would come

KirbyKommando

I wonna VS RW and win.. o wait .. been there done that

bring the drama

am i seriously the only person who has the balls to challenge the almighty ringwraith/pwnagefactor????[/b]
    I guess alot of people don&#39;t remember ^^ (wich is a good thing)

draviste

The more I read this the more I would Like a go at this Felix Dude

chusco aka 0ishi, Felix, 0000000, MINOOOOR, F9Devil and Puzjel h34r:

ye id like to see some of the old school rouges vs the rouges now.. coz all i hear is about them having best mh/combo and how old school ko ppl had more skill :P

KirbyKommando

LIESSSSSSSSSSS

PS - Party 2 would have won ( Better priests )[/b]
    Do you actually feel pressure while playing this game? Does anyone feel pressure?
    I really never felt any pressure while playing but I can imagine some people start stressing and stuff

Banned

You would lose. He&#39;s a little rusty but I am sure either him or zero would happily prove which healing method is best.
    Also comes down to who can hold their nerve while the fight is happening. In a 1 v 1 the pressure is purley on you and noone else to rely on.[/b]
    They weren&#39;t that good, it would be an easy win. Chusco was always average in my opinion, I never saw anything special. I would be much more worried in a fight with a couple new server players I&#39;ve met. People like chusco and zero would get run through quickly, it isn&#39;t that hard to reach the combo limit, healing is easy. KO is not about how long you&#39;ve played or how many pretty videos you&#39;ve made,or how much knowledge you&#39;ve acquired, its about your skills as a gamer. When people realize that they will get over this stupid little ,"Oldies are best." then this game will be a real competition. Its the same in every KO, just because a guy made a name for himself 5 yrs ago I can never beat him because i started 4 years ago.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast