Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Your Dream V's

This is a discussion on Your Dream V's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They weren't that good, it would be an easy win. Chusco was always average in my opinion, I never saw ...
Page: 7

Banned Senior Member

They weren't that good, it would be an easy win. Chusco was always average in my opinion, I never saw anything special. I would be much more worried in a fight with a couple new server players I've met. People like chusco and zero would get run through quickly, it isn't that hard to reach the combo limit, healing is easy. KO is not about how long you've played or how many pretty videos you've made,or how much knowledge you've acquired, its about your skills as a gamer. When people realize that they will get over this stupid little ,"Oldies are best." then this game will be a real competition. Its the same in every KO, just because a guy made a name for himself 5 yrs ago I can never beat him because i started 4 years ago.[/b]
    chusco was more then just average with the shotty gear he had untill near the end of his playing. He was almost always outgeared badly and still managed to beat pretty much every person he fought against

Wink

can we vs oldschool ? or current players..
    if so, i would have liked to vs ScarFace and GhostFace ( dunno why them )
    they were from old diez Templars
    But we were orcs and quited years ago

Banned

chusco was more then just average with the shotty gear he had untill near the end of his playing. He was almost always outgeared badly and still managed to beat pretty much every person he fought against[/b]
    Only Diez player to impress me is tripleOG. I really don't care about the past, if you beat a player with better gear it just means your opponent is trash. If he beat many opponents with good gear then I guess all of his opponents were trash.

It is Diez though -_-, no offense lol.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I seen 000000 play more recenlty than most would think, and he is still more than able to outclass anyone that even tries.

Chsuco was and still is one hell of a player. Just because noone can challange you on your new servers does not make you a KO god. Also Chsuco attitude and willingly to help others is something newer players do not do.

So far noboody I see you slag off all the old names but never seen you actually film amnything against a good plaers.

NathanAlgren

Chusco, just to show hp/minor could never compare to pure over minoring.

Older server players seem to count more on there names rather then skills so I'd go for newer GG unknown players, because honestly thats where all the true skilsl seems to lay.[/b]

wise words sir

on topic: may be 0000000 or F9DeviL

I wonna VS RW and win.. o wait .. been there done that

bring the drama
    I guess alot of people don't remember ^^ (wich is a good thing)[/b]
    I really wonder when you have 1on1'd me ;>.. Cause my last 1on1 was around 2 years ago .. But nice try kiddow.

Anyway back on topic. I got no dream V's but i'd like to 1on1 real Ethics from myko Channel2 and DUKE from Channel2

DeathInTheNight

They weren't that good, it would be an easy win. Chusco was always average in my opinion, I never saw anything special. I would be much more worried in a fight with a couple new server players I've met. People like chusco and zero would get run through quickly, it isn't that hard to reach the combo limit, healing is easy. KO is not about how long you've played or how many pretty videos you've made,or how much knowledge you've acquired, its about your skills as a gamer. When people realize that they will get over this stupid little ,"Oldies are best." then this game will be a real competition. Its the same in every KO, just because a guy made a name for himself 5 yrs ago I can never beat him because i started 4 years ago.[/b]
    Are you mad. You talk about them like noobs. These are ppl that have nothing to prove to anyone, BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALREADY PROVED IT MANY TIMES.
    And if ya more worried about a few new server players than these, maybe because these ppl don't play anymore, well the original owners anyway, and you can say what you like and won't be challenged off them.

Maybe you think other ppl are higher up in your pk rankings, thats everyones choice, and everyone has their favourites, but calling them noobs is like saying Mohamid Ali was shit.

Banned

Are you mad. You talk about them like noobs. These are ppl that have nothing to prove to anyone, BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALREADY PROVED IT MANY TIMES.
    And if ya more worried about a few new server players than these, maybe because these ppl don't play anymore, well the original owners anyway, and you can say what you like and won't be challenged off them.

Maybe you think other ppl are higher up in your pk rankings, thats everyones choice, and everyone has their favourites, but calling them noobs is like saying Mohamid Ali was shit.[/b]

i don't think he meant them as a noob but more like " they were good during the time they played* but honestly now idk.

but maybe one of them might be able to log for pvp server ? i would love to 1v1 them my self =P

NaidenZ

chusco, zero, bobert h34r:

RingWraith his archer back to old ko with Gambit's char

noobybooby2 I'm totally agree with you...

Banned

Maybe you think other ppl are higher up in your pk rankings, thats everyones choice, and everyone has their favourites, but calling them noobs is like saying Mohamid Ali was shit.[/b]
    LOL

Games are not history lessons. For some reason people insist that older mmorg players can't be touched, IN EVERY GAME. In any mmorpg those guys who were good at the beginning feel like they deserve some sort of medal. All games evolve as time passes, sooner or later the average players skill lvl rises. So honestly, I don't care how many times they've proved it to some random who doesn't mean a thing to me. If you haven't proved it to me then they don't deserve a thing. I believe every player should have this mentality. Its tiring seeing this, hes old OH SNAP attitude, there is not a game I have played where it doesn't exist. And again, older servers pale in comparison to newer servers skill wise. That is honestly why I left the older servers and probably won't touch them again. If your a old player, realize your not special. Your just a guy that has played a bit longer then the average player, get over yourself. Would everyone like me to offend more with my CRAZY OPINION? OK here goes, F9devil combo style was annoyingly useless. Why would you press S when someone is running away from you? Elu had a WEAK minor, paddy was horrible(even for his time), Devile's click combo made me sick,Phantom_rogue had a slow minor. Although back in the day everyone was BAD bad BAD I guess.

OH SNAP
    Now realize I'm not saying this for attention, I'm saying this because I thrive on the gaming competition mentality. This type of you old your better mentality is the opposite of competition. Players need to start being individuals , shadows are not a pretty look.

To Felix,

Chusco and zero have obviously proven themselves to you, so I'll respect your opinion. Just respect that to me that they are nothing more then randoms. There videos didn't impress me , I've never met them in any server, I doubt they could touch me in arena. Honestly they can easily shut my mouth in the next pvp server, most likely that won't happen though .

I want to be able to hop on ko4life and see a guy say, "Listen I'm better then EVERYONE." Thats pure competition, now a days its more like ," I'm better then EVERYONE who has played after 2006."

Terrorblade

bla bla[/b]
    Honestly ... your ego is way too high.

Wanna know why they become a legends or are called "best ones" ? Because they prooved they are by making videos, showing their gameplay which was by far the best one I've ever seen. I more smell jealousy talking from you. You say they would not touch you in new server .... maybe .... but why? Cause they haven't played for some time and rogue's gameplay has improved again. But they deffinately belong to the ones who showed ppl new ways of playing a sin. Now ppl using 2,3,4 minors to fast heal and think they are cool. But I believe that if u give them time to re-learn old style and learn new styles ... they would pwn the server again.

I realy don't know why you and NaidenZ are always jelous when ppl talk about "legends etc." I remember once u said that ppl from AHM/Symbolic/Blood (can't remember which ones exactly) were not legends, that they are just old players who owned the server. Infact many of them also showed many original things.

Or make me wrong and show me video of your own gameplay so I could shush ... <_<

*to the topic* I would like to vs:
    Chusco
    Felix (but only with similar equipment xD )
    Undefined on some rogue
    GhostFace
    Z4
    BFD__235
    llllllllllllllllll on Salsa

The king. Senior Member

Too much to list, especially when I don&#39;t have F9 anymore
    But... if my sin was level 80 and the following were too (with similar gear), they would be; Any of the 3 on Heywood (DJ, Sean, Deviouz), ANY, Zelda&#39;s sin and Seth.[/b]
    behu not me? :X

NaidenZ

Wanna know why they become a legends or are called "best ones" ? Because they prooved they are by making videos, showing their gameplay which was by far the best one I&#39;ve ever seen. I more smell jealousy talking from you. You say they would not touch you in new server .... maybe .... but why? Cause they haven&#39;t played for some time and rogue&#39;s gameplay has improved again. But they deffinately belong to the ones who showed ppl new ways of playing a sin. Now ppl using 2,3,4 minors to fast heal and think they are cool. But I believe that if u give them time to re-learn old style and learn new styles ... they would pwn the server again.

I realy don&#39;t know why you and NaidenZ are always jelous when ppl talk about "legends etc." I remember once u said that ppl from AHM/Symbolic/Blood (can&#39;t remember which ones exactly) were not legends, that they are just old players who owned the server. Infact many of them also showed many original things.
    Or make me wrong and show me video of your own gameplay so I could shush ... <_<
    Chusco
    Undefined on some rogue
    GhostFace
    Z4
    BFD__235
    llllllllllllllllll on Salsa [/b]
    lol, I have nothing against old players since I guess I&#39;m one of them, when f9devil was lvl 55 leeching on harpys with his clan " Inmortalsouls " I was 60 already and then I took a break of 7 months around but chusco is a joke because he think he&#39;s good , even for old times he was average and that&#39;s it, I never said f9devil or 000000 were bad players, I still like their videos and specially this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZRUC3Ihcr4

just watch his video of chusco and his game-play is average even if you saw it 2 years ago, pot + minor sucks because you won&#39;t killl a good player with this nub combo at least not me for sure and about using one minor which everyone thinks it makes you cool , no thanks just watch his video and see his mana full always and his hp dropping quickly

I&#39;ve show how good I&#39;m by making movies and in-game and I&#39;ve back as rogue on carnac-east so you just have to log in , ask for vs nd u will see what I can do

Banned

Wanna know why they become a legends or are called "best ones" ? Because they prooved they are by making videos, showing their gameplay which was by far the best one I&#39;ve ever seen. I more smell jealousy talking from you. You say they would not touch you in new server .... maybe .... but why? Cause they haven&#39;t played for some time and rogue&#39;s gameplay has improved again. But they deffinately belong to the ones who showed ppl new ways of playing a sin. Now ppl using 2,3,4 minors to fast heal and think they are cool. But I believe that if u give them time to re-learn old style and learn new styles ... they would pwn the server again.

I realy don&#39;t know why you and NaidenZ are always jelous when ppl talk about "legends etc." I remember once u said that ppl from AHM/Symbolic/Blood (can&#39;t remember which ones exactly) were not legends, that they are just old players who owned the server. Infact many of them also showed many original things.
    Chusco
    Undefined on some rogue
    GhostFace
    Z4
    BFD__235
    llllllllllllllllll on Salsa [/b]
    LMFAO

This is such a kiss ass, groupie response I can&#39;t take it seriously. I would make a movie , but I simply can&#39;t.Videos are also nothing but entertainment, I liked all those oldie videos but I wouldn&#39;t look to them to see skilled players. I&#39;ll put it this simply if old players came back, they would just be good nothing more. So many old players came back to girakon, gone the next week lol. If chusco&#39;s and zero&#39;s game play was by far the "BEST" you&#39;ve ever seen then I just feel sorry for you. Its also funny when you players act like one minor is a special technique, its all the same. Its only about the speed you minor not how many you use. Stop being such a groupie.Any rogue who wants me to stfu can just meet me in the next pvp server.

These players also showed nothing original to me, I only heard of them after I was good. I also think naidenz is better then both chusco and zero, I think the same for DingDong and Muzo. At least those players have there own gaming identities and don&#39;t bend for a random who is considered the BEST to groupies like you.

and +1 to what the guy above me said.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast