Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Your Dream V's

This is a discussion on Your Dream V's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Both NaturalBornKillah and NaturalBornKilla from cypher b/c there both good and respectable and wont talk shit even if u lose...
Page: 8

killer2675

Both NaturalBornKillah and NaturalBornKilla from cypher b/c there both good and respectable and wont talk shit even if u lose

Terrorblade

I've show how good I'm by making movies and in-game and I've back as rogue on carnac-east so you just have to log in , ask for vs nd u will see what I can do [/b]
    Duels don't proove that guy is better than the other guy. It's more about pwnage overall, 4vs1 where u show ur real skills, curing, caring about party members etc...

Make a short clip of your current gameplay pls. Let's see you are realy better than the guys u call average.

NaidenZ

Duels don't proove that guy is better than the other guy. It's more about pwnage overall, 4vs1 where u show ur real skills, curing, caring about party members etc...

Make a short clip of your current gameplay pls. Let's see you are realy better than the guys u call average.[/b]
    I know I'm, wait till I get dragon and I will change my nick nd make a video right now I care about nps only not about find nice clips =(

but maybe I can, I will see ^_^

naidenz is actually good. on girakon he was like the only sin i never had a chance to win against. he always had some gear or level over me but still i couldnt beat him. i would like to see noobybooby vs him on pvp server.

Banned

naidenz is actually good. on girakon he was like the only sin i never had a chance to win against. he always had some gear or level over me but still i couldnt beat him. i would like to see noobybooby vs him on pvp server.[/b]
    Next one...

By the way the 2nd volume of Sexyreplay obviously proved who was better between Naidenz and chusco. I run on 256 ram and I'm not buying a new comp JUST to make a movie, lol. I know I'm good as fuck, I see no reason to prove it to others unless we can meet in a pvp area.

banaanc

gig ram is 50$ lol

WaSaBaBasdf

I would like be on lehaine and be able to vs myself on iamvillager..
    it would be really nice battle ( i belive that warrior>sin but i would like to test it )
    also i would like to vs 3-5 ppl from each server that are most powerfull nowdays

Terrorblade

I know I'm, wait till I get dragon and I will change my nick nd make a video right now I care about nps only not about find nice clips =(

but maybe I can, I will see ^_^[/b]

Next one...

By the way the 2nd volume of Sexyreplay obviously proved who was better between Naidenz and chusco. I run on 256 ram and I'm not buying a new comp JUST to make a movie, lol. I know I'm good as fuck, I see no reason to prove it to others unless we can meet in a pvp area.[/b]

I did not say NaidenZ/SexyReplay is noob. He is not. He's a pretty good rogue which I'd like to pk with more gladly than against. And he prooved it, not by making duels tho, but his gameplay is great. But I still think that Chusco or Zero would better than him if they still played.

Banned

Next one...

By the way the 2nd volume of Sexyreplay obviously proved who was better between Naidenz and chusco. I run on 256 ram and I'm not buying a new comp JUST to make a movie, lol. I know I'm good as fuck, I see no reason to prove it to others unless we can meet in a pvp area.[/b]

+1 xD

unless some1 wants to jsut buy me a new cpu =p

paddy was horrible(even for his time)[/b]
    Thanks love, haven't been on this forum for over a year and I find some guy I've never heard of talking about how crap i was :lol:

so shit my name stuck in your head i guess :P

anyway...

I always liked dueling Chusco when i was on my warrior, we used to come out evens.

I agree with Schrotti, KO was always a team game, 8v8's and your ability to not only save yourself, but others too was the real skill in KO

Felix you should make a 'best 8v8 evar' topic

btw anyone fancy hooking a brother up with a warrior/warrior gear? Still got my 72 (probably if it isn't mega hacked), fancy a return with my new laptop http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/-/654/861/-/531...earchtype=genre :P

Banned

Thanks love, haven't been on this forum for over a year and I find some guy I've never heard of talking about how crap i was :lol:

so shit my name stuck in your head i guess :P

anyway...

I always liked dueling Chusco when i was on my warrior, we used to come out evens.

I agree with Schrotti, KO was always a team game, 8v8's and your ability to not only save yourself, but others too was the real skill in KO

Felix you should make a 'best 8v8 evar' topic

btw anyone fancy hooking a brother up with a warrior/warrior gear? Still got my 72 (probably if it isn't mega hacked), fancy a return with my new laptop http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/-/654/861/-/531...earchtype=genre :P[/b]
    Had some SICK ass movies which is why I mention you, but theres no denying you weren't that good.

i was good at comboing (without sounding bigheaded), i never missed a skill, i was good at knowing how and when to pot, but truth be told i never really gave minor heal comboing a fair shot.

Minor heal comboing made itself known during the time when I had just gone to play Edana as a warrior (StevenSeagal)... then when I came back to Diez I had a 70 warrior, so I didn't play my rogue again and gave it to Hydr0... only logged it on to make 1 bit of a video where I was playing both classes, but truth be told after comboing for so long I just got bored of the rogue class.

So Pre-minor healing combo i was decent, pro-minor heal combo, I never really played Rogue, and I never really tried to learn how to do it :P

Xtr3m3

I think the point of this topic is settle -_-

Felix or one of the mods should make a tournament for next month pvp server...it should be (Recent vs Old)

This should be were all fate is decided (new minor method vs old minor+hp potting) and Felix also said in recent posts Zero have been playing lately...so that might mean that he might hold vs with newer rogues.

There too much talk and no action here Next month is for this "vs" dream to become reality...also the pvp server is a good idea because most people have same items and it is here were true skills are shown...

I hope the mods look deeper into this and make this thing happen, since is the only way to know who is right/wrong

P.S if this tournament does happen don't chicken out in the last minute :lol:

Banned

I think the point of this topic is settle -_-

Felix or one of the mods should make a tournament for next month pvp server...it should be (Recent vs Old)

This should be were all fate is decided (new minor method vs old minor+hp potting) and Felix also said in recent posts Zero have been playing lately...so that might mean that he might hold vs with newer rogues.

There too much talk and no action here Next month is for this "vs" dream to become reality...also the pvp server is a good idea because most people have same items and it is here were true skills are shown...

I hope the mods look deeper into this and make this thing happen, since is the only way to know who is right/wrong

P.S if this tournament does happen don't chicken out in the last minute :lol:[/b]

kk ;D i'll be there =P lets just keep it simple +8 armors / +3 uniques / +8 weapons. don't upgrade them hhehehe

Banned

Honestly ... your ego is way too high.

Wanna know why they become a legends or are called "best ones" ? Because they prooved they are by making videos, showing their gameplay which was by far the best one I've ever seen. I more smell jealousy talking from you. You say they would not touch you in new server .... maybe .... but why? Cause they haven't played for some time and rogue's gameplay has improved again. But they deffinately belong to the ones who showed ppl new ways of playing a sin. Now ppl using 2,3,4 minors to fast heal and think they are cool. But I believe that if u give them time to re-learn old style and learn new styles ... they would pwn the server again.

I realy don't know why you and NaidenZ are always jelous when ppl talk about "legends etc." I remember once u said that ppl from AHM/Symbolic/Blood (can't remember which ones exactly) were not legends, that they are just old players who owned the server. Infact many of them also showed many original things.
    Or make me wrong and show me video of your own gameplay so I could shush ... <_<
    *to the topic* I would like to vs:
    Chusco
    Felix (but only with similar equipment xD )
    Undefined on some rogue
    GhostFace
    Z4
    BFD__235
    llllllllllllllllll on Salsa [/b]
    holy shit someone still remembers me

chusco and i both have the same style of play, same type of curing, blah blah blah, 1vs1 does not count much in this game anymore because it just doesnt show anything anymore. i used to think it did, but now real SKILL is showed at how well you can keep your partner alive, and your party alive. if you cant do that, then your good as dead, because anyone can win in a 1vs1, big deal.

my list:

felix
    phantom
    chusco
    mee:
    paddy
    schrotti
    shurt
    dah
    zike
    lutz
    terrorblade
    ong
    devile
    tempests
    ghostface
    ringwraith
    zero
    undefeated
    magicwannabe
    onslut :x
    wagyar
    vandy
    bunch of others, ill keep adding to the list if i remember some more.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast