Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Your favorate target :D

This is a discussion on Your favorate target :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hm, I'm not sure of any names sense theres alot of them. My favorite targets are the ones that you ...
Page: 11

KirbyKommando

Hm, I'm not sure of any names sense theres alot of them. My favorite targets are the ones that you hit and their hp just plumets and your think to yourself "oooh i'm so doing that again".[/b]
    It's a great fealing isn't it.
    It feels even better when it's a sin minor healing so damn fast and you just chop right trough it like butter

StarBucks

my main targets are chinese gb farmers lol
    you can aoe them if u are a mage xD

Icy

not sure if this counts but my favorite targets are any orc warrior in carnac west.......since i am support mage i just like to see them get stunned when i am an ice mage no staff with light element on it

in edana im human and my favorite people to kill are macloed, pyrina, mrvadis, and all other noobs who run--which is everyone ffs

Sure i left my char in girakon about 6-7 mounths , my little cousing use it for pk ( 11 years ) , i sure if i play the char maybe you no have time fun lol =) .[/b]
    Ya and now its a speed hacker

Ya and now its a speed hacker [/b]
    Speed hack? Lol i never in my life use any hack and my cousing is a child he dont know nothing about this fuking programs .

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

in diez shade_man

knightmaster2118

When i was human ardream in lafamalia my favorite target had to be badbad and badjake,then when i went and joined there clan on orc my favorite target was my ex clannie and great friend lokky, i love pwning him

Ya and now its a speed hacker [/b]
    you're probably thinking of xbubujax

my faviourite is any mage lol but i love to kill yachiru ( dosent happen often) but when it does i SS it ahahahahha

BBjohn by far, every time I kill him I get sexy love letters by him. He thinks evryone who beats him in vs is a cheater.

So far i am : a speedhacker, autoattacker, dmg hacker etc rly funny to read all his shits .

hej

Hype because he got so angry at me for killing him before he manage to kill me

WaSaBaBasdf

Ι love killing bp-speed hackers who malice me and come attacking me thinking that i can't kill him with spike+critical point.
    Also i love killing noob 80lvl warriors who are using undying and dd helmet even if they got full shell+8 or+9

wendolyn1987

crv2000 in pathos ardream........ stupid crazy lightning mage.
    me and friend always parasite, malice, spike, you have recieved 18 np him everytime we see him,,, cuz if he doesnt die.. then i will die cuz gay stun + like 400 damage with light blade [/b]
    ya no doubt CRV2000 and BOOOOOOOOOOOK and that other fackin fire mage HereWeGoAgain but they are no match for EnchanteD......

one of my new favorites is a bp named BloDies....fully debuffs anybody he fights, mage warrior makes no difference. Was using a warrior today and fought him several times....massive/malice/parasite and after an hour of finding him in cz I had won 14-1...he killed me once when I ran out of hp pots, almost a second time for the same reason but won with 400 hp left xD.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011