Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Your favorite 8man Party.

This is a discussion on Your favorite 8man Party. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah, the real Pyro & Fyro we're both paper mages and I belive the best they had were paper clothes ...
Page: 10

Yeah, the real Pyro & Fyro we're both paper mages and I belive the best they had were paper clothes +7/+8. Sooooooo, think before you type your next reply, dumbass. And tank, I can't agree with you more :P

My perfect pk party would be: Lau (Duffer) DjSorrow (Fullhealer) me (warrior) Oblivion (Mage) CroNe (Sin) Blaster (Battlepriest) BleaF (Noob) Orbit (the ass of the party).[/b]
    i think they were tank lightning mages. and dont call ppl dumbass since ur not smarter than my ass.

sexy Owa

me on a mage, aba, karpsu, kinshi, paradigm, special0ps, sirGT, and 0bsene ;o

Me, Undy, heartless, magic, skillz, shox, killalot, zukka[/b]
    undy and shox are the only good onse in there... how can that be a good pk party

1.Quel ( best warrior ) , 2.AM0N ( best priest ), 3.darklordtr (great mage to pk with), 4.undy (2nd best rouge?), 5.darius (very good warrior for his gear..), 6.xeara (best rouge?), dont think there are anymore i can add to that ;p no more good priests on ronark server.... maybe smartcookie but he sux ;p[/b]
    are you fuken stupid??? quell the best warrior?? then you must suck ass cause hes got INSANE gear and he still gets owned by lots of people... im 69.25.. when i get 70 il vs him again.. last vs he was 70 and i was 67 no uniques with a glave 7 loll ( he redballed, near death)
    amon is good, undy can own xeara.....
    thats bout it

mmmmm
    Via(rogue), GangstaZon3(rogue), Plazma(mage), Silvia(priest), CurLy(priest), Pho3nix77(priest), Vhf/grond(warrior), Rey/Chris(warrior)

gg party right derrrrr
    or all lvl 80 mages with scrolls+Pho3nix77 and me in town gogo NOWA TOWN[/b]
    vtec could win against gagnsta no?? wouldnt you put him b4 some ppl in that party?? and yeah he is a scammer but hes got skills anyways and has years of ko playing

vtec could win against gagnsta no?? wouldnt you put him b4 some ppl in that party?? and yeah he is a scammer but hes got skills anyways and has years of ko playing[/b]

el oh el, vtec NEVER killed me 1v1, nor did any rouge in Insanity

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

8 Full heal/debuff priests BP.

8 Full heal/debuff priests BP.[/b]
    in that case, i take 8 paper flame mages who drop 16 novas on those 8 bps and get 8 kills D:

Aba

or as lordofthegays likes to play gogo bifrost and invite 7 priests xD

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

16 novas arent enough. my bps each have 16k hp and 500 on each resists. my bps all babashop+5 accesory uniques :S

3 warriors 2 mages light and ice 2 full heals one duff other heal and one sin

Tristan

i think they were tank lightning mages. and dont call ppl dumbass since ur not smarter than my ass.[/b]
    I don't think you actually played Diez if your saying they were tank mages, so yeah, that makes me smarter than you. Shut the fuck up.

I don't think you actually played Diez[/b]
    maybe thats why i dont even know who the fuk noob like u around here.

or ur the guy that scammed ppl?

Banned

Dr4k0 (sin), DontCallMeFatty (warrior), Z4 (Warrior), PirestessOfDoom (der, drunk priest), MusunOfDoom (priest), Impotence/SightGoneRed/DyingBreath (me on 1 of my chars :P), Hypn0s (old GG 8Ball warrior), GayForce (name says it all mage).

5 current players and 2 that have gone the way of the dodo bird :S

Nick

i would pick all ppl with +10 items and +3, just 2 full healers to get the usually non skilled noobs alive with those items.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast