Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Your favorite 8man Party.

This is a discussion on Your favorite 8man Party. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 7 archers with 1 priest debuff/heal you cannot win ofc all lvl 80...
Page: 12

bd-hoz

7 archers with 1 priest debuff/heal

you cannot win

ofc all lvl 80

painter_dk

Admit you were wrong. And I have to agree with binh, who the hell are you? lol[/b]
    tristan was ko / early ke human side
    a nobody like the rest of us, who likes 2 brag anbout knowing things from old ko that dossent rly matter, a geek like all the rest... h34r:

TaDaaa

a nobody like the rest of us, who likes 2 brag anbout knowing things from old ko that dossent rly matter, a geek like all the rest... h34r:[/b]
    Yes we are all geeks, and I am even the type that I used to curse. I am now the poster that does not even play anymore....so sad.

Tristan

a nobody like the rest of us, who likes 2 brag anbout knowing things from old ko that dossent rly matter, a geek like all the rest... h34r:[/b]

Actually, I'm from early usko openingday. How many of you jackasses can say the same huh?

And my bad on the paper thingy, we all make mistakes, just remembered them as being paper mages doing alot of damage. Suck it.

Actually, I'm from early usko openingday. How many of you jackasses can say the same huh?[/b]

Me.

h34r:

morax

Hmmm int priest pk vid mkII but with 8 >.< as for party members take your pick according to your server..[/b]

That would own - i wish we had got another few priests on the day we made that video!

That would own - i wish we had got another few priests on the day we made that video![/b]
    U were too hasty with that project, we could had arranged a group like this: me, Morax, ::Jimbo::, ::uKnowMe::, ______________, PriestDro, InClaudeWeTrust, PriestressOfDoom (however, i doubt Desi would join such thing h34r: ) All 8 priests with CS and lvl 70
    But hey, that Int priest PK video end up with AHM priests ONLY, no fags like Dro.. wooo :unsure:

U were too hasty with that project, we could had arranged a group like this: me, Morax, ::Jimbo::, ::uKnowMe::, ______________, PriestDro, InClaudeWeTrust, PriestressOfDoom (however, i doubt Desi would join such thing h34r: ) All 8 priests with CS and lvl 70
    But hey, that Int priest PK video end up with AHM priests ONLY, no fags like Dro.. wooo :unsure:[/b]
    soooooo........ soooooooooo......... you&#39;re going to kick my level 55 priest out of the fun now? I see, we use you for one video and never want to see you again.... yeah sure......... JUDASSSSSS!!!!!!!

BecauseIDontLikeYou for teh 4 stone win

Tristan

Me.

h34r:[/b]

Not talking about you :P Just adressing the unknown naabs.

TaDaaa

Not talking about you :P Just adressing the unknown naabs.[/b]
    Unknown nubs like me and binhvuong? LOL

Your right Im a noob, I did not see the opening of ares, but i was there on the second week of diez

Tristan

Unknown nubs like me and binhvuong? LOL

Your right Im a noob, I did not see the opening of ares, but i was there on the second week of diez[/b]
    Congratz, want me to give you an award for that?

xoxmessxox

Dudes.. i only need me scrolled... dont need 8 man

and who the hell r u? :huh:

as for an 8 man party, i couldnt list that much that i rly know in pk, but once i had a party like this:
    VeRtiG0 (warr.), Zamerith(warr.), Velerefontis(warr.), Satty(priest), Apotikarius(mage), 0bscurity(rogue), Phantom_rouge(rogue), me(priest)
    well not a dream party, but a good one i had

me, friend a, friend b and anyway 3 vs all we still rape you , ya rly

^
    |
    most of the replies are just like this

CALAdmin

+ raine

end of story, good night

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast