Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Your favorite 8man Party.

This is a discussion on Your favorite 8man Party. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think we are all certain that diez makes the best 8 man party[/b] Zzzz i know u made that ...
Page: 9

RiseAgainst_

i think we are all certain that diez makes the best 8 man party[/b]
    Zzzz i know u made that post just to start a flame war, bad thing is u wont get what u want kid.

Aba

i think we are all certain that diez makes the best 8 man party[/b]

lol...let the flames begin! :P

me + XeaRoo = party never down. Once i chased him and he ran inside a big stones :lol:, sit in there and laughing at me ^_^

Anyway, I love to pk with my clanies even they r noobies, fun and make me feel great! On Turk's rushhour, your party need atleast 2+ tank priest with full heal and debuff, cure nowadays.

I love to add Velerefontis to pk party, he rock and nice person.

<3 Pestilencezors

mmmmm
    Via(rogue), GangstaZon3(rogue), Plazma(mage), Silvia(priest), CurLy(priest), Pho3nix77(priest), Vhf/grond(warrior), Rey/Chris(warrior)[/b]

Damn straight nigga

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

hm..

unde,me,shox,douma,zukaa,smoked,pee,skillz[/b]
    rofl at what u say..... 1 Quelarph beats every other warrior on server..... and u are noob so shhhh.... and how cant u say am0n isnt best priest name 1 better ok? Xeara is still best rouge since no1 can kill him..... and u just jelous coz ur a lvl 6x noob who cant kill crap

IllusionS

me beatrix and moo, the 3 muskateers.

liquidkk

just give me salsasotong , bfd and some full healer that cures good all i need to pk

creedofdeath

Dunno who I would pk with, but 1 Duff/Heal priest, 1 other priest, 6 Fire/Ice Mages sounds fun

If the 6 meteors + nova&#39;s dropping on you at once doesn&#39;t get you, the insane lag spike resulting surely will <_<

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Off topic but, My cousin was like DUDE You should so try my Pokemon Diamond(hes 8).... I was bored as hell, so I was like Fuck why not. The the next thing i knew it was 5 hours later, and i was like SHIT I gotta catch them all

Off topic but, My cousin was like DUDE You should so try my Pokemon Diamond(hes 8).... I was bored as hell, so I was like Fuck why not. The the next thing i knew it was 5 hours later, and i was like SHIT I gotta catch them all[/b]
    thats because you&#39;re chinese, now put down that game and carry on farming my gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@FT3R5H()CK

my party would be Me, Schaf, Brode, Gwin, Black_Jewel, Cama, 411, Dro

Tristan

i was a noob back there. when i used complete +5 or 4 and hp +6 or +7, they had +7 or +8 and rol or rom.

how can fight?[/b]

Yeah, the real Pyro & Fyro we&#39;re both paper mages and I belive the best they had were paper clothes +7/+8. Sooooooo, think before you type your next reply, dumbass. And tank, I can&#39;t agree with you more :P

My perfect pk party would be: Lau (Duffer) DjSorrow (Fullhealer) me (warrior) Oblivion (Mage) CroNe (Sin) Blaster (Battlepriest) BleaF (Noob) Orbit (the ass of the party).

Banned

rofl at what u say..... 1 Quelarph beats every other warrior on server..... and u are noob so shhhh.... and how cant u say am0n isnt best priest name 1 better ok? Xeara is still best rouge since no1 can kill him..... and u just jelous coz ur a lvl 6x noob who cant kill crap[/b]
    1. before quel got 70 i raped his face off.
    2. name a better priest? douma is 62 and he&#39;s 100x better.
    3. xaera - expd bugged to right below 70/now has like 3 people playing his account. all he does is steal CSW money and leech mage NT parties and in war all he does is say "Allah give us GL" in commander chat while his mages do everything.

oh and i wonder why xaera is always at golems by himself in invasion. NP transfer FTW?

magnified

lol

TaDaaa

w0lf, Havvk, Binhvuong, Ryan, PipoMago, BeastFromTheEast, CohenCZ, Dronfulja

I would love to be able to add myself, but I sucked.

Also alot of people are saying characters that are bought This should be for OG&#39;s only.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast