ronack on ko

This is a discussion on ronack on ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i played a long time and now account blocked can any one help me its been 2 weeks and nothing ...
Page: 1

mcleodf853

Default ronack on ko

i played a long time and now account blocked can any one help me its been 2 weeks and nothing telling why or how to get it back i trying to speak to ppl on twitter face book emailed a lot of ppl

can any one help me louisec89 i sented 15 tickets and they say i been seen cheating on monday 2 weeks ago this is wronge as i want in my home then so i been block unfairly can any one help me i have a lvl 79 warrior i worked to hard to loss himn and i wont cheat ever

evilwevel

ofcourse they won't answer you on facebook or twitter.

they all use LinkedIn.

Sk8er4lif3

k2 sucks..i wouldnt even play KO anymore unless you use koxp or hacks or something.. thats all it is anymore lol

dirtysanchez

yet another case of the failing gms on ko. ever since g1 took over and they outsourced the gms the game has just gone the the shitter. ( i dont no if g1 outsources there gms but i read somewhere they did.)