Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your first time playing Ko

This is a discussion on Your first time playing Ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Old school ares + Duper = Greyhawk?...
Page: 2

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Old school ares + Duper = Greyhawk?

first week i played, i used to play with a friend. we walked every inch of old el morad after we got there. we actually felt we were exploring new ground (both of us had never played an MMO before). it was genuine fun. nothing about items or np or babashop, even though it existed.

first time playing i started warrior .i ran naked thinking id be as fast as rogues then i made cleaver +8 with no burns (was best ko orgasm i had ) and i changed chars and went rogue for 3 years then priest for 7 months ( almost 71) then i quit for a few months ago cause studies. i think ill be coming back in december and thats it

started around 2007 with my friend. We spend 4 hours killing bulcans he lured and i dotted while on him. i sometimes let him die just to get more xp and was funny hearing him scream in vent

deathntaxes

my first time playing ko started in pathos was a healer/buffer lvl 61 when i quit the server.

back then my freind aka blomii now was light something. erm they called me a chicken and exped me at lvl 1 at harpies in cz all they told me to do was stay behind them we went around and around and around for hours got lvl 60 in a day.
    then made my first rogue. iholdmoneyandkeys

then it got fun and havn't stoped playing.

Twist3D

maaany years ago, When Annihilation was gods. Made a warrior at ares(think that was the only server back then?) got to lvl 46 in like 2 months, full set FP+1 and a destroyer+1. Then a friend of mine started a new char, and got a BUS from some wolf-mob in moradon, he gave it to me and i upped my FP pauldron to +2

remember running around just standing in crowds of people and all of them chatting in english. no matter where you went, everyone was speaking english!
    also remember the day i finally got a woodstaff+8 and it glowed! i felt like king!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I don't remember exactly, but I started out march 2004... and I went to piana at like lvl 10 if I recall and kept dieing to the mobs cause they were too hard to kill for a lvl 10 lol... but since it was a populated MMO I just ksed off others for days to get to aboout lvl 20-25 to kill stuff on my own.

Banned

i remember when i was like lvl 45. :O i got inferno!!! :OO
    haha xD and then i went for lvl 60. but it took me like 9 months LOL
    (full time exp luff graveyard haha xD), i remember to farm glyptodons and get those things they drop'd. gave me 30K :O
    100% chinese gold farmer, yeaa
    and when i finally got lvl 60. i couldnt kill undyings whit 1 nova
    all other mages could coz they were paper:P
    my awesome build that time was : STR MAGE :P
    +7 str uniques, crimson+5 set. :P
    enough int for crimsons, and mp for wood8, rest into STR loool
    didnt even wear a shield..
    i thought AP was very good for me xD
    that time was good times xD - miss it

Perfect

I remember when you could agro mobs with provoke outside luferson skeletons,lycans,werewolfs,gavolts,dark eyes and lots more my brother with his +3 yellow chitins which were farmed from goblin moneywould provoke like over 100 mobs and my lvl 51 ice mage leveled mainly on goblins would aoe all 100 of them down bang!!!!!!!!!!

This is when Xig first started. i loved old school ko

I remember downloading this game and thinking its pretty cool, so thinking if this game is free and this good WoW must be 10x better. I then remember kicking myself in the ass a week later for buying WoW and paying for a 6month subscription....

I also remember thinking this game had been closed down when rofd came out (bout a week or 2 after I started playing ^^ didnt know then how long expansions took to implement haha), and getting to lvl 43 off of lycans across the river in the back of mora cuz i didnt know wtf tp gates were.

Also remember when duping was outta control during the infamous xmas event and paying 17gb a piece for +7 shells lmao, but the nice memory of the duping was little to no koxp, most ppl back then did task mgr bug, and that was the "koxp" of the time

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Discovered Elmorad when I was TPed there after a bdw. I didn't know where I was. Scrambled to find Moradon. It was then I discovered a TP gate :-)

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    Old school ares + Duper = Greyhawk?
    Leopold_Mozard/GilettMach3 + Ares = Duper

i made a char with this name back in akara and got banned a few days later without playin not legit. very funny to see that this brazilian fags still getting banned

Banned Senior Member

My first time i played was at the really beginning of USKO Ares server, a rogue called Thardy , i was in a clan called Yggdrasil(?) bunch of nice guys that i miss , we did exp at DKs much but i only got to lvl 42 :P

but i have most memories when i played on Xigenon with Vampires_DK / WarSong (think we was the first clan called WarSong) , have some awesome memories from this game that i wish i wont forget

First couple of times I had to kill myself to get back to town,

The person that teached me /town was a god to me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast