Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Your first time playing Ko

This is a discussion on Your first time playing Ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i thought i was bad ass when i hit 55. cause i had spike. But bad thing is.. i was ...
Page: 4

Sk8er4lif3

i thought i was bad ass when i hit 55. cause i had spike. But bad thing is.. i was rolling with quest items and +5 cleavers from the MSS 2 mission thing hahah.

second accomplishment i had was reaching 1k NP. thought that was a lot seeing as you only gained like what.. 5-7 in ardream back in the day lol

My first time playing KO was when a friend invited me to play the game with him. This was back in mid 2004 when K2 did not exist. It took me about 4 hours to download the game because back then "high speed internet" did not exist (alteast for me). As I was installing the game, I remember having a hard time registering an account online. I also remember that back then you needed some type of credits to play the game. I forgot what they were called. I logged into the game and a mean looking orc showed up on the screen. Imagine a URUK TRON on steroids fucking a TROLL CAPTAIN. Now imagine its offspring. It was huge. I remember I did not have the sound on, so I turned it on high. All of a sudden the orc started roaring like a mother fucker. I literally fell off my chair because it was fucking loud. I remember my mom comming into the room and yelling, "su thayu? gando thai gayo chu" which translates to "what are you doing? you have gone mad" because she thought I was the one making that sound. I told her that I was playing a game. I started creating a character. My first character was a human mage. I don't remember what I put on the stats, I don't even remember that you even had that option. However, I do remember my character was sitting on a huge throne. When you select it, it would get up, walk forward, and do some crazy animation. I gave up playing the game because it was laggy and I couldn't move. I was once again invited to play the game by the same friend in early 2005 (K2). After installing the game, I was expecting the orc. When I logged in I received 60 different instructions by the game. Being a nerd, I actually read through them all. I remember one of the direction was to find an npc so that you could get your beginners quest chicken. Oh my god, I had a hard time getting started. I kept asking for help in normal chat, but of coarse no one would help. After about 10 minutes someone sent me a message and showed me how to fight monsters. I remember 3 seperate gates. The person who helped me told me to always go through the middle gate where the worms were. It took me about 10 days to get lvl 30. I remember playing the game thinking that lycans all the way in the back by the temple were the biggest monsters in the game. I soon found out that there were actually different zones. I remember making orc friends and being devastated when I learned that it was actually orcs vs. humans and would never see them when they would teleport to breth. I went to piana and I didn't know what to kill. I don't even remember the zone names anymore, but I remember spending countless hours begging people to let me join their haunga parties near goblins. While I was not spending time begging people to let me join their parties, I was killing those dogs near Kalluga Valley (I think that was the only area whose name didn't change). I remember there was a compartment like it is in the current version of the game near eslant entrance. I remember hitting a bunch of dogs and luring them and then going into the compartment thinking they would not follow me. Boy I was wrong, they followed me and mauled my ass. I remember going into colony zone for the first time as a newbie with 5 million coins on me. I remember dying and losing half of it. I remember the giant scorpion spawn in the desert. I remember eslant was lvl 40 and above. I remember begging people to let me be their rogue in their golem/harpy/skeleton parties. I remember the fun I had playing this game. I remember that one of my first friend was a Turkish player. I remember thinking that this person was the nicest person in game because he helped me a lot. I remember a lot but I don't have enough time to write it all.

Thank you for this topic. You helped me remember the fun I had playing this game, but it no longer exists. Back then people used to help each other, no one care about being the best. Now it is all about fucking each other over, who can create the best videos, who can humiliate each other the best, etc

dirtysanchez

my 1st time was 2004 my neighbough who i was friends with was playing the game and he showed me the game. h had some beast as 70 warrior and he eventualy got me into it with his noob lvl 40 rogue with like +7 swordbreakers and like paper+6. it was fun aand still is .......without the hackers that is.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    it was my first MMO too. I started on beramus and leveled my warrior to 15. one day I logged to my character but it was deleted It was beramus beta They used to open beta before opening a new server

what was your ign ? I played beramus beta too for whole month
    when they deleted my char after that i was like omfg /nooooooooooo ^^

antihumanforlife

Thumbs up GG nice flashback

Quote Originally Posted by darkcloud3 View Post
    My first time playing KO was when a friend invited me to play the game with him. This was back in mid 2004 when K2 did not exist. It took me about 4 hours to download the game because back then "high speed internet" did not exist (alteast for me). As I was installing the game, I remember having a hard time registering an account online. I also remember that back then you needed some type of credits to play the game. I forgot what they were called. I logged into the game and a mean looking orc showed up on the screen. Imagine a URUK TRON on steroids fucking a TROLL CAPTAIN. Now imagine its offspring. It was huge. I remember I did not have the sound on, so I turned it on high. All of a sudden the orc started roaring like a mother fucker. I literally fell off my chair because it was fucking loud. I remember my mom comming into the room and yelling, "su thayu? gando thai gayo chu" which translates to "what are you doing? you have gone mad" because she thought I was the one making that sound. I told her that I was playing a game. I started creating a character. My first character was a human mage. I don't remember what I put on the stats, I don't even remember that you even had that option. However, I do remember my character was sitting on a huge throne. When you select it, it would get up, walk forward, and do some crazy animation. I gave up playing the game because it was laggy and I couldn't move. I was once again invited to play the game by the same friend in early 2005 (K2). After installing the game, I was expecting the orc. When I logged in I received 60 different instructions by the game. Being a nerd, I actually read through them all. I remember one of the direction was to find an npc so that you could get your beginners quest chicken. Oh my god, I had a hard time getting started. I kept asking for help in normal chat, but of coarse no one would help. After about 10 minutes someone sent me a message and showed me how to fight monsters. I remember 3 seperate gates. The person who helped me told me to always go through the middle gate where the worms were. It took me about 10 days to get lvl 30. I remember playing the game thinking that lycans all the way in the back by the temple were the biggest monsters in the game. I soon found out that there were actually different zones. I remember making orc friends and being devastated when I learned that it was actually orcs vs. humans and would never see them when they would teleport to breth. I went to piana and I didn't know what to kill. I don't even remember the zone names anymore, but I remember spending countless hours begging people to let me join their haunga parties near goblins. While I was not spending time begging people to let me join their parties, I was killing those dogs near Kalluga Valley (I think that was the only area whose name didn't change). I remember there was a compartment like it is in the current version of the game near eslant entrance. I remember hitting a bunch of dogs and luring them and then going into the compartment thinking they would not follow me. Boy I was wrong, they followed me and mauled my ass. I remember going into colony zone for the first time as a newbie with 5 million coins on me. I remember dying and losing half of it. I remember the giant scorpion spawn in the desert. I remember eslant was lvl 40 and above. I remember begging people to let me be their rogue in their golem/harpy/skeleton parties. I remember the fun I had playing this game. I remember that one of my first friend was a Turkish player. I remember thinking that this person was the nicest person in game because he helped me a lot. I remember a lot but I don't have enough time to write it all.

Thank you for this topic. You helped me remember the fun I had playing this game, but it no longer exists. Back then people used to help each other, no one care about being the best. Now it is all about fucking each other over, who can create the best videos, who can humiliate each other the best, etc
    Good lo +1 i was a little bit before u when ko didnt cost credics it was all free

Others ko i played was:
    MYKO BETA (patos free to play)
    MYKO (comeback , free to play Odin)
    MYKO (Deimos , from server start to END 2 years later) = MYKO closed :S
    Hotchocolateko (real normal server , priv)
    Titanko (priv light farm PK)
    Crusadeko ( same as titanko)
    Sexyko (pure PK)
    Knight Empire (priv , farm)
    And some other priv...
    Current play on Knight-Imperia (but as soon ko4life is up) = i join that server!!!]

regards : GCH (former memeber AntiHuman™ Clan Deimos)
    Last edited by antihumanforlife; 03-04-2010 at 07:34 AM. Reason: fixed some issues

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234