Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Your KO idols

This is a discussion on Your KO idols within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What players have really inspired you to play the game? Of course having quit a lot of these guys are ...
Page: 1

What players have really inspired you to play the game?

Of course having quit a lot of these guys are the old names so I appreciate people may not remember them, but still...

For me 411 was amazing. The first diez sin to combo this guy inspired me to turn my archer into a sin seeing the way his name would scroll the defeated by bar at the bottom, he really was something special, I remember watching his 'kung fu fighting' video over and over practicing the timing on the button presses.

On the same merit mee:/tasKER/mickey was no doubt the biggest influence on me. He took me down to the abyss and taught me how to combo, it gave me a huge edge in the game and I gained relative kudos early on in diez history for being one of the only human comboers, and for that I was hugely grateful. Later on I became aware of great assassins on other servers such as NYChris (who is also a great guy) and 0000000 who was a very talented comboer but more so had a great ability to stay alive.

I eventually became a warrior and always strived to step into the footsteps of the likes of SirKaos and :NeXuS: the kind of warrior people would see coming and run the other direction... saying that very few people ran from a bardish+9 but I did the best I could :lol:

One last shout out has to go to :Wagyar: and Scoobz for influencing me to enjoy the game and just have fun, it is very easy to get caught up in mmo's and forget the real reason we play these games, and neither of these guys would let you forget it.

Who would you say inspired you to play your class or inspired you to do something differently?

No idols, but sirkaos seeing him being on the top on every server he played

ohkay chris for donating np on ares with noob char

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

For me the person that inspired me the most in mage class was _Chloe_ from Xydonis (MYKO) like 5 years ago... she honestly was the best mage I've ever seen, and the only one that I would admit was better then me .

Rest that I've been just amazed and looked up to them since I found them best at their classes.... warrior: Mike (Delicious/F9Devil)....rouge: IronHazee (best support/attack rouge i've played with), SilverHaze (best solo rouge).... priest: Scumptious

priestdro is the reason i play bp today
    edit: and magix

old scren tiem!!
    http://img224.imageshack.us/i/priestdroironneck.jpg/

onfire85.....all the players in Beg4Mercy pk the nidorinos......infinity bp from manes.....and all the paper bps/ mages videos i watched

SoWhat

fredbear, Savage Raider, Culexus, Xamxehra_III, DeSAeST all from dies.

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

i got my insparation from MRBOOOOOOOOOO

he was thaat sexy rogue i dreamed of becomeing =)

For me it would be Houndog420 from Ares, known as Poonjab on C-west. He used to take hours out of each day to help me xp, and teach me how to play/combo. I wouldn't of even played for what I did it wasn't for him.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

For me the person that inspired me the most in mage class was _Chloe_ from Xydonis (MYKO) like 5 years ago... she honestly was the best mage I've ever seen, and the only one that I would admit was better then me .

Rest that I've been just amazed and looked up to them since I found them best at their classes.... warrior: Mike (Delicious/F9Devil)....rouge: IronHazee (best support/attack rouge i've played with), SilverHaze (best solo rouge).... priest: Scumptious[/b]
    aww, stop it ur making me blush. Well, the people that inspired me the most was Heaven on cypher. Everytime I went cz I'd see them spam and was amazed. I even made a whole new account to go orc just so i can be on the same side with them. I don't mean to really sound cocky or anything but no one ever taught me how to do anything really. I kind of caught on myself and learned myself. My clan on cypher were real nice and caring unlike the people who play ko today who are all greedy and money hungry.

Gramps, because even though he has cancer, he still continues to play this game when there is a real world out there. That is dedication.

I love you gramps! <3

lil_mageskillz

myself

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

For the classes I&#39;ve played and didn&#39;t suck:

Warrior: F9Devil or Hitmachine

Priest: ::Blue_Heal:: or Majix

Sin and Mage I suck as...but 0000000/Elu and Precise for each

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

aww, stop it ur making me blush. Well, the people that inspired me the most was Heaven on cypher. Everytime I went cz I&#39;d see them spam and was amazed. I even made a whole new account to go orc just so i can be on the same side with them. I don&#39;t mean to really sound cocky or anything but no one ever taught me how to do anything really. I kind of caught on myself and learned myself. My clan on cypher were real nice and caring unlike the people who play ko today who are all greedy and money hungry.[/b]
    not you noob... jimmy bro

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

im better than jimmy he even confessed it!

Pretty much everyone in MNI. Also, Socrate and SirKaoS were simply amazing warriors for their time imo.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast