Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Your KO idols

This is a discussion on Your KO idols within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; PRIESTESS_PAM...
Page: 10

PRIESTESS_PAM

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Mickey and devile.

I had my first EVER 1v1 with mee:. It was when faggy emerged from undercover and a thing called "1v1"'s didnt exist. Faggy and paja were doing beasts or smth, both had mages. Anyone rememebrs mari, teh duper? xD

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

All in ELT were good players, but most of them had edit chars + duped items..

My heroes (except Elu) were _OMEGA_ (WHO NO ONE MENTIONED? WTF IS WRONG WITH U!! )
    Omega was the first mage to hit 70 i think. He got his own speciall burning staff i think. This was like 4-5 years ago, hard to remember :P[/b]
    first on xig, he got a wreath of erion +6, most ppl thought it was wizard +10. He was a shit mage.

Also forgot about TrueBanana and aubreys char Gagoil > Got a hard on everytime i saw em

PTOWN

People had KO idols? lol

piedras

g70,shiru,magix,parabola,lord_4rthur

Mickey and devile.

I had my first EVER 1v1 with mee:. It was when faggy emerged from undercover and a thing called "1v1"'s didnt exist. Faggy and paja were doing beasts or smth, both had mages. Anyone rememebrs mari, teh duper? xD[/b]
    Funny you mention beasts, I remember constantly getting free np off these 2 shit mages leveling at beasts every day, 1 was called ElaInternetCafe and one was called GeForce000

.....shit son, dat noob got good :P

SmoQ

ghosts..........

my ko idol for how NOT to argue = BuDDaH and Volcompat

FallenAngleFromHell - not realy an idol but someone i looked up to

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Was rather funny today. I was chatting away with someone who is mentioned a lot on here and he was laughing at some of the people comments and remarks on gear ect.

We even found out we are on the same battel group in WOW lol!

What is nice is a lot of the old school hero's we people that helped ko4life grow. During my time in KO the AHM guys were always very good and close friends towards myself and doc1 ( we ran OutKasteD ). Same with the Blood and MNI guys. They were at the very top but had time to teach people stuff and pk with them. I fear these days the top players are some what elitest and arrogent as they have taken over where people like Paddy and I left off some 3 years ago.

When I was running OutKasteD , Scoobz was a mentore for me and really helped me keep it together and we had a great alliance and friendship that's still going on to this very day. That's what games like this should be, about making friends no matter where they are from and having a good time. I like plenty others have flown round the world to viset these people we played the game with and make real friendship from playing in a clan together. Lets hope one day we all find a game where we can all be idols and friends to the next generation!

dude101

Well, not really my idol, but he helped me a lot.. Ash and original ppl from Fierce on cypher.

Was first server I played, then I met them and learned everything about ko o.o

A few ppl...

1) GOLIATH from Beramus...
    2) SupS and clan from Beramus...
    3) WhoopsyDaisy clan from Beramus
    4) Alex, Jamie and everyone else from SettingOurDestiny on Beramus...

Can't remember names of people on Diez and Xigenon who helped me out... was too nooby and no longer have the account...

Peace

Dan

Banned

Was rather funny today. I was chatting away with someone who is mentioned a lot on here and he was laughing at some of the people comments and remarks on gear ect.

We even found out we are on the same battel group in WOW lol!

What is nice is a lot of the old school hero's we people that helped ko4life grow. During my time in KO the AHM guys were always very good and close friends towards myself and doc1 ( we ran OutKasteD ). Same with the Blood and MNI guys. They were at the very top but had time to teach people stuff and pk with them. I fear these days the top players are some what elitest and arrogent as they have taken over where people like Paddy and I left off some 3 years ago.

When I was running OutKasteD , Scoobz was a mentore for me and really helped me keep it together and we had a great alliance and friendship that's still going on to this very day. That's what games like this should be, about making friends no matter where they are from and having a good time. I like plenty others have flown round the world to viset these people we played the game with and make real friendship from playing in a clan together. Lets hope one day we all find a game where we can all be idols and friends to the next generation![/b]
    omg u bring tear to me eye

A few ppl...

1) GOLIATH from Beramus...
    2) SupS and clan from Beramus...
    3) WhoopsyDaisy clan from Beramus
    4) Alex, Jamie and everyone else from SettingOurDestiny on Beramus...

Can't remember names of people on Diez and Xigenon who helped me out... was too nooby and no longer have the account...

Peace

Dan[/b]
    everlong 4 life? ;P

Beatenubad for having k2 nuts in a vice for so long and getting what he wanted...I was very jealous!

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast