Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Your KO idols

This is a discussion on Your KO idols within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think the player i most looked up to was Waggy (:Wagyar , and luckily i had the pleasure of ...
Page: 11

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I think the player i most looked up to was Waggy (:Wagyar, and luckily i had the pleasure of playing with him and being in his clan =]

The king. Senior Member

well inever rly had a "ko idol" but ialways thought Danny was a great player in everyway.

Banned for scamming.

I will say i dont have any ko idols, but there are a few people that know there class well so i am just going to say em

0000000 (he knew how to stay alive)
    undefeated (taught me the way of the rogue :P)
    Both Naturalborns (petsmar, and beast)
    NYchris
    Felix (good guy)
    Phantom_rouge (just a good guy in general)
    DROOOOOOOOO (made me want to make a priest)

Banned

Rogue : 0000000 (of course)
    Warrior : Dunno. I wanna say TempesTs, but I didn't really have a warrior idol. (Even though he was gay, he was good.)
    Priest : ______________ (Oscar was god.)
    Mage : GeForce000 (Don't feel a need to explain him; he was just pro. Let's call him god #2.)

Janinball

Hypn0s, TempesTs, and RedNeckBlade.

I was a little noob and they invited me to 8ball clan anyways back on diez. They were fun people to not only pk but, dare I say, even xp with. Redneck always made the game way more fun and much more of a social thing. I also have to mention pretty much everyone in the Infinity clan, mostly Schaf. First gg archer I ever played with.

angelsdream

All in ELT were good players, but most of them had edit chars + duped items..

My heroes (except Elu) were _OMEGA_ (WHO NO ONE MENTIONED? WTF IS WRONG WITH U!! )
    Omega was the first mage to hit 70 i think. He got his own speciall burning staff i think. This was like 4-5 years ago, hard to remember :P[/b]
    I did lvl with ELT before they wen't orcs in the old Xig times and I was friend with most of them. The only edited char was a warior 65 I don't remember his name but the others worked hard to be what they were.

All the 1st ELT players (exept Undying maybe) already left the game and I don't have any news of any of them.

About _Omega_ yeah he was/is tone of the best mage Ive played with. We used to pk with his Uncle _Erato_ (great buffer) some years ago.

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Hypn0s, TempesTs, and RedNeckBlade.

I was a little noob and they invited me to 8ball clan anyways back on diez. They were fun people to not only pk but, dare I say, even xp with. Redneck always made the game way more fun and much more of a social thing. I also have to mention pretty much everyone in the Infinity clan, mostly Schaf. First gg archer I ever played with.[/b]
    I miss the good ole days

tuttzilla

Clan ArchLord (i reallyyy hope some of u are around on here) everyone from this my first ever clan back on Olympia

Mages: :eathStalker::, _ScH_, EssexG, DarkEyes02, Mrav1337, Sups (_s_s_)

Was never particularly inspired by any rogues... never found 00000 or anyone all that amazing from there videos or anything, i just played sin, and always loved it... Actually no, scratch that, Lilapause from beramus i idolised lol, truly amazing crazy gear, but also mean skills, i always strove to be able to beat him in a vs ^^ never was able to catch up in lvls to get a fair vs though before he quit

Banned

People had KO idols? lol[/b]
    I like to troll it, troll it.

It is annoying how everytime this type of threads pop up, some people run here saying 'I was pwning people left and right from day 1, everyone else are noobs but me'

zabjaka

BuDDaH, CHUCKIE, sexwithsatan or watever

Hmm i dont have any specefic i would call "idols" but theres some people who some influence on me.. Only the real oldschool would remember them though..

Channel 2 -53
    Channel 2 -023
    Channel 2 -_Slicer_
    Channel 2 -Benkei
    Channel 2 -DUKE
    Channel 2 -Ethics or something near that, can barely rememb it!
    Channel 2 -Lanevo_Puri
    and ofc the slacker bobert :P

They had 1 more whom i cant remember the name of, he was a light mage... Fuckers ruled MYKO

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

BuDDaH, CHUCKIE, sexwithsatan or watever[/b]
    Not sure if I should do a mercy banning on you for that one to put you ou tof your own misery.

How in what is all holy can anyone ever think of having those names on a thread like this.

when i was a noob i looked up to 411 and the SoTonGs. ended up being part of the SoTonG myself soon after :lol:

Warriors - F9Devil for sure, I have watched his movies over and over. Trevor played on human side - I cant remeber which server though... Cecilia from Olympia who played female character even with the stats handicap and still rocked. Schrotti aka Leeeeeeroy - for the respect. And me, myself on Manes because I was prolly first mastered human warrior with glave +8 and got blamed for NP transfers in cz killing everything I saw. :lol:

Mages - Oblivion - he is n1 mage and best player I met in this game. I liked the cha0z mage on a server I cant remember, but he was really good and annoying.

Priests - Magix whose movies forced me to spend thousands of hours soloing harpies in cz going from 61-62 with my bp then being able to do 1v3-4 in cz for months. _____________ for showing the world "int bp build" and my homie HevaN who was one of first lvl 70/72 on Xigenon and was 2-shotting guys with his +9 MS.
    And finally all the 72345 BP's who were born on Beramus and after I joined them we did the same shit on Manes, was great fun.

Rogues - I have no doubt it was 0000000 and 411 who made me to try assassin and then play it most of my KO carrier. Suicune aka Miaaaaaaaaaaoux(?) for tanking the shit from us with minor (who he was using first there) and +hp chitins back in old Cypher times.

/end of nostalgy

added few names

Wink

For me the person that inspired me the most in mage class was _Chloe_ from Xydonis (MYKO) like 5 years ago... she honestly was the best mage I've ever seen, and the only one that I would admit was better then me .

Rest that I've been just amazed and looked up to them since I found them best at their classes.... warrior: Mike (Delicious/F9Devil)....rouge: IronHazee (best support/attack rouge i've played with), SilverHaze (best solo rouge).... priest: Scumptious[/b]
    im better than u

my idol is CuLeXuS because hes such a prick in pk, and cries about every missed tp.
    but he is a cool guy when just sitting about

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast