Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Your KO idols

This is a discussion on Your KO idols within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; T7T7T7 has some serious archer skills, but he is only an adream rogue....
Page: 13

fdjk

T7T7T7 has some serious archer skills, but he is only an adream rogue.

ImBackFromTheDead

The main people that inspired me to play KO were my brother and cousin, DOG on ares!!!! But now they quit so I am inspired by many many old friends who have been playing with me for like 5.5 years now, Since the old megathereon parties :P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Hitmachine/::3N3S::/ KillemAll/Janus31 (warrior/sin/priest/mage)

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Rogues:
    MortalDance - Godly in all aspects of assassin, but I never got to see his skill until later on. He is hands down the best assassin I have ever seen in all of my KO history.
    ParaPara - He was my "idol" when I was still a noob on Blackbreed, playing Ardream. He and a few others such as 0000000 inspired me to go to lvl 70+ on sin.
    SillyHo - Most amazing guy you would ever meet, raped face on Archer, don't care how much was babashopped, if he was on rentals today, he'd still rape in a party.
    Vladotheelectrik - Two brothers, without any of them, I would not be here today. Most inspiring archer on Ares, right above Silly.
    Killing_spree - Taught me to "get the fuck out of your 8 hour exp party and come pk already", sick archer as well. Today, after a few years, we are still "best friends in KO" <3
    DraG0NaiR - These two brothers&#39; dedication to PK was so intense, I once asked him his ladder points at the end of the month and he replied with "We were very busy in school, so only 675k.."
    ANY - One of the greatest leaders I have ever seen, his first great PK video he made inspired me to "be the best" in whatever it was I played. Most amazing "father" I&#39;ve met in my KO experience.
    wraith86 & LammiE - My two biggest "idols" in my Ardream history. I remember giving wraith86 one of my +8 md&#39;s when he had a shard+7, he was so faster paced than me, I learned a lot from both of them.
    Lordos - Biggest malaka I&#39;ve met in game =) His 1vs1 ego inspired me to go for the title as well. Many people argue that he was a pedaling rogue, so I wouldn&#39;t exactly say he was one of the best at all.
    beterr - He was such a bad rogue, he inspired me to babashop (buy and resell) just a quarter of his gear in order for me to beat him in front of his entire ReturnWolfs clan<3

Priests:
    CooLTanG - There is no doubt in this world, that CT was THE best player in ALL of KO (not just BP) that many people have ever seen. Just being the best BP was the root of his "KO success".
    Synthetic - I didn&#39;t see him play the characters he had before "xFuturityx" but I know that him and CT duo&#39;ing "caked more face" than anybody on Ares. He was also great on MoonDance later on.
    NordFr0nt - Fucking insane BP, probably the best BP I have ever PK&#39;d with in a party and the most stubborn Austrian you would ever meet =D <3
    Kimbada - Beastly BP and a nice guy overall. Many of the players in Symbiosis became legendary, that&#39;s for a reason =)
    YETObuffer - Such great people and players on the character, insanely dedicated to his class and his in-game activity. YETO was always one of the first people I looked for in clan list to add to my parties.
    Kalais - Very dedicated and known player throughout all the servers, thanks to his info site he made =P He was also a very good priest to have in your party and overall a very nice guy.
    Ashet - Most insane solo exp&#39;er, leveled from 1 to 83 on god damn stone golems. When I first met Ashet, I thought he was just some little kid who didn&#39;t know shit from his char, turns out it was the opposite.

Warriors:
    LamChop - Probably the best warrior I have ever seen in action, he was always inviting me to his 60+ FT parties back when I was a pathetic little priest, inspired me to join the "best clans on Ares".
    F9DeviL - Eric&#39;s PK video&#39;s made me ecstatic about warriors and it pushed me to level as fast as I can on my noobie 70 warrior to advance to the better PK ability I could get. Eventually, F9 was mine, that was fun while it lasted before Alex came into the picture.
    Black_Knight - I didn&#39;t know the hardcore player before Buttermore played the character, but I do know that Buttermore was one of my best friends who aided me in Ares. Ready2Die couldn&#39;t of been better without his bullshit sarcasm.
    Mike - Played on F9DeviL, Delicious, FreeKaLeeK or whatever, and Seltun as of today. Most influential player to make videos in KO history and an overall masterly perfected warrior.
    H0RROR - Very dedicated player, got 90% or more of his gear without spending a dime on the game and farming every single Karus Atilla on server restarts. Alix was the funniest fucker I met.
    :::Lance::: - Probably the nicest guy you would ever meet in KO, was always a spotlight in a vent channel. When he was leading Refugee, I was totally inspired to reach his accomplishments.
    DrDuran - Moving from orc to human to orc and back, he was a very realized warrior on Ares. After some baba&#39;ing, he became the most feared warrior to be fucked with. His 4.5k ap with IN/SoS was scary.

Magicians:
    ::Beckhouse:: - Best mage I have ever PK&#39;d with in my KO history, ever, period.
    Magicality - Was like a father to us in the clan, but as RedBalleR already said previously, when he wanted to PK, he PK&#39;d man.. Fucking beast with his Imir Rings =D
    InflameR - Best Turkish paper mage I ever met, he inspired me to learn to duo PK&#39;ing with just 1 sin and 1 mage.
    Ognista - She was hands down the greatest player in INFERNO*, raping all of us in CSW. Also a very nice person in vent and later on, an even greater mage when she learned to duo pk with DraG0NaiR.

There&#39;s plenty more players I can list but I g2g atm.. Most of the names I listed are from my clans "Vindictive" & "Ruthless", but I didn&#39;t state those names just because they were in this clan, or the best of this clan. I wrote those names because they were really the best players I met in all of Ares and I knew everybody from that server since Ready2Die and on, but rarely in it&#39;s beginning as I was too noob :lol: Will edit my post maybe later D:

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

I laf u Danny :wub:

angelsdream

My idol used to play on xig, MapleHunt3r, he was a great player and a great person.
    He was one of the best sins of xig at this time, I really miss him x)
    Well, life goes on.[/b]
    Maple was full of himself, never saw a guy crying like him when I beat him 1 time in vs. He always tough he was the best whereas he werent.

Talking about Xig, then Ive to mention :

brute_ (one of the best assas I ever meet and a really great person, we spent hours and hours practicing our combos together)

DuWolf (even if he had GM conexion he was one of the best leader and mage I ever seen)

Zad (of course old xig players remember him, he was the best mage I ever played with. Even being paper fire, he was a facking good support mage)

Dante_ (he was spamming the kill bar everytime he was PKing)

Undying/BlackMor3/Blackbean/waitforme/RedBaron and all the old ELT (when they were pking together, they used to tank and kill 5/6 pts..;amazing)

Donni & Fleece & Toni (back to the very old time Donni was my hero, they used to exp together at stone golem close to the DM spot in cz. Donni also learned me how to minor combo (he was the 1st guy I saw using it in a vs. Fleece was also the 1st BP ive seen soloing the HQ)

Asterix & Mortal & all the Mod Cafe (prolly the biggest cheaters I ever seen, yeah asterix was the only using shells+9 when there was not such a rapy+8 in xig. but also great and nice guys)

::Mars:: or somthing like I don&#39;t remember exactly (if someone remember him he was the strongest warior at the begining of Xig but also one of the biggest cheater ever. He used to KOXP for being automaticaly TP in the human base and raping every unbuffed noobs)

Bethrezen (the 1st Int-BP of Xig and also the most talented one. He inspired me a lot for being BP)

Angelus / Calixto / Talos (dany) / pyro_maniac ... (gg players and I had so much fun with them exping/pking/farming.. incredible ppl)

OutOfControl

Rogues:
    MortalDance - Godly in all aspects of assassin, but I never got to see his skill until later on. He is hands down the best assassin I have ever seen in all of my KO history.
    ParaPara - He was my "idol" when I was still a noob on Blackbreed, playing Ardream. He and a few others such as 0000000 inspired me to go to lvl 70+ on sin.
    SillyHo - Most amazing guy you would ever meet, raped face on Archer, don&#39;t care how much was babashopped, if he was on rentals today, he&#39;d still rape in a party.
    Vladotheelectrik - Two brothers, without any of them, I would not be here today. Most inspiring archer on Ares, right above Silly.
    Killing_spree - Taught me to "get the fuck out of your 8 hour exp party and come pk already", sick archer as well. Today, after a few years, we are still "best friends in KO" <3
    DraG0NaiR - These two brothers&#39; dedication to PK was so intense, I once asked him his ladder points at the end of the month and he replied with "We were very busy in school, so only 675k.."
    ANY - One of the greatest leaders I have ever seen, his first great PK video he made inspired me to "be the best" in whatever it was I played. Most amazing "father" I&#39;ve met in my KO experience.
    wraith86 & LammiE - My two biggest "idols" in my Ardream history. I remember giving wraith86 one of my +8 md&#39;s when he had a shard+7, he was so faster paced than me, I learned a lot from both of them.
    Lordos - Biggest malaka I&#39;ve met in game =) His 1vs1 ego inspired me to go for the title as well. Many people argue that he was a pedaling rogue, so I wouldn&#39;t exactly say he was one of the best at all.
    beterr - He was such a bad rogue, he inspired me to babashop (buy and resell) just a quarter of his gear in order for me to beat him in front of his entire ReturnWolfs clan<3

Priests:
    CooLTanG - There is no doubt in this world, that CT was THE best player in ALL of KO (not just BP) that many people have ever seen. Just being the best BP was the root of his "KO success".
    Synthetic - I didn&#39;t see him play the characters he had before "xFuturityx" but I know that him and CT duo&#39;ing "caked more face" than anybody on Ares. He was also great on MoonDance later on.
    NordFr0nt - Fucking insane BP, probably the best BP I have ever PK&#39;d with in a party and the most stubborn Austrian you would ever meet =D <3
    Kimbada - Beastly BP and a nice guy overall. Many of the players in Symbiosis became legendary, that&#39;s for a reason =)
    YETObuffer - Such great people and players on the character, insanely dedicated to his class and his in-game activity. YETO was always one of the first people I looked for in clan list to add to my parties.
    Kalais - Very dedicated and known player throughout all the servers, thanks to his info site he made =P He was also a very good priest to have in your party and overall a very nice guy.
    Ashet - Most insane solo exp&#39;er, leveled from 1 to 83 on god damn stone golems. When I first met Ashet, I thought he was just some little kid who didn&#39;t know shit from his char, turns out it was the opposite.

Warriors:
    LamChop - Probably the best warrior I have ever seen in action, he was always inviting me to his 60+ FT parties back when I was a pathetic little priest, inspired me to join the "best clans on Ares".
    F9DeviL - Eric&#39;s PK video&#39;s made me ecstatic about warriors and it pushed me to level as fast as I can on my noobie 70 warrior to advance to the better PK ability I could get. Eventually, F9 was mine, that was fun while it lasted before Alex came into the picture.
    Black_Knight - I didn&#39;t know the hardcore player before Buttermore played the character, but I do know that Buttermore was one of my best friends who aided me in Ares. Ready2Die couldn&#39;t of been better without his bullshit sarcasm.
    Mike - Played on F9DeviL, Delicious, FreeKaLeeK or whatever, and Seltun as of today. Most influential player to make videos in KO history and an overall masterly perfected warrior.
    H0RROR - Very dedicated player, got 90% or more of his gear without spending a dime on the game and farming every single Karus Atilla on server restarts. Alix was the funniest fucker I met.
    :::Lance::: - Probably the nicest guy you would ever meet in KO, was always a spotlight in a vent channel. When he was leading Refugee, I was totally inspired to reach his accomplishments.
    DrDuran - Moving from orc to human to orc and back, he was a very realized warrior on Ares. After some baba&#39;ing, he became the most feared warrior to be fucked with. His 4.5k ap with IN/SoS was scary.

Magicians:
    ::Beckhouse:: - Best mage I have ever PK&#39;d with in my KO history, ever, period.
    Magicality - Was like a father to us in the clan, but as RedBalleR already said previously, when he wanted to PK, he PK&#39;d man.. Fucking beast with his Imir Rings =D
    InflameR - Best Turkish paper mage I ever met, he inspired me to learn to duo PK&#39;ing with just 1 sin and 1 mage.
    Ognista - She was hands down the greatest player in DeusManus, raping all of us in CSW. Also a very nice person in vent and later on, an even greater mage when she learned to duo pk with DraG0NaiR.

There&#39;s plenty more players I can list but I g2g atm.. Most of the names I listed are from my clans "Vindictive" & "Ruthless", but I didn&#39;t state those names just because they were in this clan, or the best of this clan. I wrote those names because they were really the best players I met in all of Ares and I knew everybody from that server since Ready2Die and on, but rarely in it&#39;s beginning as I was too noob :lol: Will edit my post maybe later D:[/b]

Some of them was rly gg . I mean nord , kimbada , beck, lordos ,mortal, magicality,mike - thats all . Rest are just a normal players and your old clannies so you metioned them here . And about Ognista she was in Inferno. About Deus - 80% from that clan was better than ppl metioned here . My 2 cents.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

i am my own idol

me>all ßß

Banned

Some of them was rly gg . I mean nord , kimbada , beck, lordos ,mortal, magicality,mike - thats all . Rest are just a normal players and your old clannies so you metioned them here . And about Ognista she was in Inferno. About Deus - 80% from that clan was better than ppl metioned here . My 2 cents.[/b]
    Its not whos the best, its "Your KO idols"

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Its not whos the best, its "Your KO idols"[/b]
    hey was actually just gonna say that to
    also, its his opinion not yours, now is it?

sobot

asas: 0000000
    warrior : F9DeviL

Janinball

i am my own idol
    me>all ßß[/b]
    Eric is my awesome idol too. Whenever I want to see just how far an autistic narcisscist can go in KO, I just look up to Eric :lol:

<3

PaPaSmurF

Owh yeah. I almost forgot about RobinHood from ares. I remember spending hours in the arena with him. As well as Shaaazaaam. He was the best sin I&#39;ve ever 1v1ed. Also can&#39;t leave out SuisideAngel. He was always a really good sin imo.

Urahara

T7T7T7 has some serious archer skills, but he is only an adream rogue.[/b]
    For a low budget archer, agreed. Here is a nice video from him, for those who want to pick up some archer-minor combo skills.

Hennessy (warrior in beramus in LiQuiD)

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast