Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Your KO idols

This is a discussion on Your KO idols within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HitMachine was my idol, now people might say hes noob but he got kills and he had skills. i hope ...
Page: 14

dirtysanchez

HitMachine was my idol, now people might say hes noob but he got kills and he had skills. i hope nobody says the kunt/kero was there idol coz he sucked. all gear and no combo.

Hmm i dont have any specefic i would call "idols" but theres some people who some influence on me.. Only the real oldschool would remember them though..

Channel 2 -53
    Channel 2 -023
    Channel 2 -_Slicer_
    Channel 2 -Benkei
    Channel 2 -DUKE
    Channel 2 -Ethics or something near that, can barely rememb it!
    Channel 2 -Lanevo_Puri
    and ofc the slacker bobert :P

They had 1 more whom i cant remember the name of, he was a light mage... Fuckers ruled MYKO[/b]
    O.o I remember Ethics and 53 when I first started playing myko years back, only played for a couple weeks because I had no idea what I was doing. Didnt even know you could /town, spent days in moradon because I didnt know there was a teleport, then I didnt have enough money to use it. =(

Wouldnt say they were idols but I would always watch 0000000 and F9Devil videos before I played KO just to get me in the mood to play, learned alot from both videos, no one ever taught me how to combo I pretty much just picked it up myself.

HateMadeMe

_HIZ_ from Diez was the best sin ever

jk :lol:

Attilas

_HIZ_ from Diez was the best sin ever
    jk :lol:[/b]

lol i remember hiz at diez! We had nice duels at cz, lvl 60&#39;s cause i sucked also as sin <_<

WNxPwnStar

What players have really inspired you to play the game?

Of course having quit a lot of these guys are the old names so I appreciate people may not remember them, but still...

For me 411 was amazing. The first diez sin to combo this guy inspired me to turn my archer into a sin seeing the way his name would scroll the defeated by bar at the bottom, he really was something special, I remember watching his &#39;kung fu fighting&#39; video over and over practicing the timing on the button presses.

On the same merit mee:/tasKER/mickey was no doubt the biggest influence on me. He took me down to the abyss and taught me how to combo, it gave me a huge edge in the game and I gained relative kudos early on in diez history for being one of the only human comboers, and for that I was hugely grateful. Later on I became aware of great assassins on other servers such as NYChris (who is also a great guy) and 0000000 who was a very talented comboer but more so had a great ability to stay alive.

I eventually became a warrior and always strived to step into the footsteps of the likes of SirKaos and :NeXuS: the kind of warrior people would see coming and run the other direction... saying that very few people ran from a bardish+9 but I did the best I could :lol:

One last shout out has to go to :Wagyar: and Scoobz for influencing me to enjoy the game and just have fun, it is very easy to get caught up in mmo&#39;s and forget the real reason we play these games, and neither of these guys would let you forget it.

Who would you say inspired you to play your class or inspired you to do something differently?[/b]
    411 and the rest of the BLOOD & BLOODs Clan opened my eyes to KO

TakingBack

My Idol in Carnac-West are
    SininS
    BomberBoomBoom (He Name-Changed)

THESE GUYS GOT SOME GG ITEMS ^^
    And SininS makes some Tight ass vids...
    Too bad he kills me in CZ

Devile ~ overall greatness, leadership, player, GM, interesting posts. :x Guess being old do have its own benefits. h34r:
    0000000 ~ the videos were very inspiring tbh, I probably wouldnt be able to play a rogue like now without seeing the video.
    tasKER/H4nz0/Dr4k0 (mickey) ~ no word to describe his greatness, just too great... the first and only rogue who defeated me BADLY in a 1v1 :$ (and CS h4x0r)
    ______________ ~ not exactly my BP idol as many ppl look him as, but back the days he was hell of a great tank priest tho. But I still <3 bash him :wub: :lol:
    F9DeviL (Eric) ~ the videos were really entertaining, pretty much the only good ones at that time, along with some other few.

Shaula <-- yes, there was a player called that from Blood clan. Again, not exactly my BP idol since I dont have any, but Im almost sure that BP gave me the idea of being one (I dont remember 100% who gave me the idea coz I was already a BP since lvl 56)...

Banned

Devile ~ overall greatness, leadership, player, GM, interesting posts. :x Guess being old do have its own benefits. h34r:
    0000000 ~ the videos were very inspiring tbh, I probably wouldnt be able to play a rogue like now without seeing the video.
    tasKER/H4nz0/Dr4k0 (mickey) ~ no word to describe his greatness, just too great... the first and only rogue who defeated me BADLY in a 1v1 :$ (and CS h4x0r)
    ______________ ~ not exactly my BP idol as many ppl look him as, but back the days he was hell of a great tank priest tho. But I still <3 bash him :wub: :lol:
    F9DeviL (Eric) ~ the videos were really entertaining, pretty much the only good ones at that time, along with some other few.

Shaula <-- yes, there was a player called that from Blood clan. Again, not exactly my BP idol since I dont have any, but Im almost sure that BP gave me the idea of being one (I dont remember 100% who gave me the idea coz I was already a BP since lvl 56)...[/b]
    i never inspired you?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i never inspired you? [/b]
    Scammer!

i never inspired you? [/b]
    You inspired me to give up a pro-life stance and seriously back abortions!!!!

misterfrisco

Mmmm This Full plate sin named "Allan" on ares server. Not cause he was any good or had any kinda gear but i would see him die 24/7 and he kept coming back for more and more i didnt understand why. Anyone remember him? lol Human side.

TakingBack

Mmmm This Full plate sin named "Allan" on ares server. Not cause he was any good or had any kinda gear but i would see him die 24/7 and he kept coming back for more and more i didnt understand why. Anyone remember him? lol Human side.[/b]
    Lots of orcs like that in c-west.
    They just keep comin back for more

I&#39;ve to talk about old ELT clan from Xig.

WaitForMe (assas) / Zad (mage) / Dante_ (warior) / Undying (priest) was the best pk team I ever seen in the servers I played. (but it was a very long time ago...)

They used to rape the whole human town with 4 players or so.[/b]
    TOTALLY ****ING AGREE!

Chingy

no idols just myself

Wink

Leeroy Jenkins was my idol xD
    btw any1 remember that funny guy Dumar (diez) or whatever his name was?