Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Your KO idols

This is a discussion on Your KO idols within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; C-west: Sin: SininS, BalGycon Warrior: lHardDrugsl, previously known as BomberBoomBoom Mage: INSANITY Priest: KillaHeala...
Page: 16

Omniscient

C-west:
    Sin: SininS, BalGycon
    Warrior: lHardDrugsl, previously known as BomberBoomBoom
    Mage: INSANITY
    Priest: KillaHeala

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Mage: INSANITY[/b]
    Just a by the way, that's also Bryan aka the real Tekton from Ares! Great guy

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

Hmm my KO Idol is probably Disaray, Fred, or Culexus from diez.

Disaray was the leader of my first clan in which he made me assistant and i learned a lot from that experience. He was also the first person i really looked up to in this game.

Fred put together the best clan i've been a part of and it was an awesome experience getting to know him and his family.

Culexus is just an ap whore with godly items. He's the one who made me want to just sit in moradon all day working in the market.

TOYSOLDIER_

all the self-proclaim PROS

trummar13

For me its TwoShanks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opg5QfAr3c0 watch also first vid
    And ofc f9devil :P

Rogues 0000000, chusco, phantom_rouge and few others.
    Warriors TempesT, HitMachine, F9DeviL
    Priest AHM priests, Dro, Fluppy
    Mages Blood™ mages.[/b]
    This guy was the one (referring to Calipso) that posted a pwnage video after all the minor cooldown issue. He gave lots of ppl an answer even though, he never played solo in his pk vid.

I just wanted to give my 2cent as well...As a solo rogue...I saw BOO and 0000 but no1 convinced me more that an Olympia player name Str1ker...i never actually played with him or anything of the sort...but he was tip top class...incredible minor, potting curing....and a real solo assassin atitude. He used to play with Potatoe so i guess there is where he learnt.

Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KofWnuMyPk

One of his funny movies but still shows skill: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80pjPvJheh4...feature=related (and one that has original music as well )

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Just a by the way, that's also Bryan aka the real Tekton from Ares! Great guy[/b]
    Are you serious??

Damn didnt know that lol

Some of them was rly gg . I mean nord , kimbada , beck, lordos ,mortal, magicality,mike - thats all . Rest are just a normal players and your old clannies so you metioned them here . And about Ognista she was in Inferno. About Deus - 80% from that clan was better than ppl metioned here . My 2 cents.[/b]

agree on that!!! the lovely story that some ppl said that i am used pedal and macro program is really funny,ofcourse the most ppl in your list was not good for me,for friends yes,for parties yes(with 4 preists,1 mage) parties in cz was not fun anymore so i decided to go solo or max with 2-3 ppl,and ofcourse in vs mode because i heared so many claims in forums for ppl that really was a joke,also i never challence any person to vs him,all ppl that vsed was invite me,the rusult was that noone of them touched my hp bar too much expect lamchop (with stun skill ofcourse)...i have printscreens and videos in my library killing ppl naked,unscrolled,with one shard and cs,which i never posted for 2 reasonsne is that those ppl asked me to dont do it,and i said yes,and second that not worth for me to make this for some ppl here because i am sure that they will find something to say again,just accept that someone else is better from u,its easy,like i said to my self before 3 years,when i was not the best of all,i tried so the result was this.ppl said i am using pedals:P
    p.s also the 80% of sins was with pedals i never said anything about this,because i really dont care,but the best thing is to using pedal or i dont know what else and with all this to lose again,that must hurt

jacek

C-west:
    Sin: SininS, BalGycon
    Warrior: lHardDrugsl, previously known as BomberBoomBoom
    Mage: INSANITY
    Priest: KillaHeala[/b]
    i lol'ed ...

u mean idol = babashoper ?

srry ... If in the past 83 lvl rogue with ( 2x shard+9 , shells+8 1 +9 ,full items +1+2 ) can't kill rogue 74 with shard+3rev dv+7 rols+0 chityns+8 and rest quest jewels ?

believe me , with his gear u would be better than he is <_<

never had idols in this game, il just name the great players i have played with..

Cerote, Bola, Cele(sexyreplays bro), Markis (godly tp&#39;s, rip ),d4ffyduck,TasmanianDevil.

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Since I only played mage{mostly}, I can list some mages that were good.. Well that I played with..

Jake- Bought my mage and took care of it, had some skills
    Gforce- Extremely under-equipped, but still one of the best mages I have ever played with..

Rejected

zero <3 the rogue from ares

AssaultJr was always my favoruite rogue to watch pk and to pk with. Such a nice guy too.

Zero, paper mage from beramus, and the 0000000 I said is the ares one sorry :P[/b]
    if I&#39;m not wrong that zero mage is xDev1Lx but ncs&#39;d to ooooo0o or something like that

aAjaxs is my idol.