Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Your KO idols

This is a discussion on Your KO idols within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hah not only smite xd MS+9 FTW xD[/b] yeah but i talk about int/bp not when he was paper and ...
Page: 18

hah not only smite xd MS+9 FTW xD[/b]
    yeah but i talk about int/bp not when he was paper and ms+9 was rare class it had less stats than normal +9

P.S lol i just rembered that epic e-games idea with +9 elixier/72 poison in PUS :lol:

vitor

Mantra , Kenxiang and Devilchild from Odin this 3 guys was the best players for me on myko h34r:

Mantra , Kenxiang and Devilchild from Odin this 3 guys was the best players for me on myko h34r:[/b]
    if im not mistake Mantra was int priest ?:> Keniu and Devil was warior ? i still have nightmares ... i see there RX8 ... xD but the most respect warior was MALKOCOGLUNEYTT

Banned

0000000 - Reason I went rogue. Fell in love with his PK videos, every time I get mad at something in KO I just watch his videos and remember why I play.

F9Devil - Reason why I want to go warrior, too bad my potting sucks -_-

Healz - My MYKO priest till I got hacked -_- My real life friend taught me how to play and thanks to a lot of screaming in vent and frustration I actually got it.

if im not mistake Mantra was int priest ?:> Keniu and Devil was warior ? i still have nightmares ... i see there RX8 ... xD but the most respect warior was MALKOCOGLUNEYTT[/b]
    rofl at the last one he was suck just had uber gear and thrown shitload of acid here's your respected warrior http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YbeWPnsI1c and appears in here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwd6ORjS1IM :lol:

vitor

if im not mistake Mantra was int priest ?:> Keniu and Devil was warior ? i still have nightmares ... i see there RX8 ... xD but the most respect warior was MALKOCOGLUNEYTT[/b]
    Yea u right and little wrong ,Devil , Ken is warrior and mantra was not int priest . and about malko, well what can say, true him was strong warrior, but every1 knows him was full dupe itens ,and thats why no1 respect him xD, i dunno if i still have the ss but him got show 2x giga 2h +10 to some1 in moraodom . and him got pawed by foivord ,c4 , gladiator and mei30 many times . every1 knows c4 was best warrior on myko. but... rude people .. nice to talk about old times.
    and sorry about my fucked up english h34r:

Zzzzxz

you and hydro
    hydro used to help me level when my warrýon was lvl 40 or something like that... we were in cz exping and we didn't even worry about humans lol, and that was back when the rogue was Apa1a or something like that....

Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzxz View Post
    you and hydro
    hydro used to help me level when my warrýon was lvl 40 or something like that... we were in cz exping and we didn't even worry about humans lol, and that was back when the rogue was Apa1a or something like that....
    Ha thanks dude,

I very much doubt there are very many people on these forums that remember those days :P

StoneColdAngel

Mage: IamsoSorry & 12
    Priest: PriestessPam & OZ (Odoaker Zenon) & Grid
    Rouge: 000000000
    Warrior: F9Devil & :PwangeFactor:

Those times have been just too much fun And oh well my KO Idols (Clan) are definatly GermanAoW & Noli_Mi_Tangere ^^

ST

MyKo Cypher z0krath,GothikaNemo and MorbiTwister or smth like that are my only idols

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718