Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Your KO idols

This is a discussion on Your KO idols within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; for me it would have to me _______ back on diez when i played Bp he had to be the ...
Page: 2

for me it would have to me _______ back on diez when i played Bp he had to be the best bp id ever seen. i was still a noob and he would totally destroy people with his weird build i cant remember what it was but he had a +8 totamic club i think.

hitmachine was the only reason i played warrior on girakon after watching his videos he just made it look so fun( with good gear ofcourse)

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

well, seeing as how i played myko for 5 years, it would have 2 be a guy named schmeck ^^, we played on odin server and i still miss him and its still the reason why i play preist ^^ still talk 2 him now and then.

Banned

Well for rogue, I remember being in Refuse2Die on edana, where I played with leshorn17, of the most acharned players in this damn game. I learned alot from him, especially never giving up. WolfRain02 also teached me how to minor combo. If it wasn't for him, I would have quit this game forever.
    And then on Manes, I played with extremely friendly guys (EuroStar), which helped me out alot. I will never be able to thank them enough. Finally, when I started to play ares and was in BC, I had an idol. I looked up to BabyGirl so much, I wanted to be like her That stayed secret but like really, she had an important impact on how I play as an int priest, and in organized pk. It's incredible now that I look behind how I evolved lol :P

I wouldnt say idol but...

I met chusco/0ishi IRL before i knew ko existed. He was a great player but a much better friend, still miss him and the snow :lol:

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

distory503 in dies, tought me how to combo and is my favorite maricon. and gyverforce in dies for makin me love the game even more.

Warrior: Probably Mike aka Delicious/F9, Mike would keep the defeat bar rolling with his name endlessly, he is the best warrior I have ever played with.

Rogue: Well my favorite rogues were Ash aka elektriK, Yatta, IronHazee, SilverHazee and fkChaoz.

Mages: Oblivion and Kitty, two great mages I had the chance to play with, never crossed someone with their skill.

Priest: PriestessPam I remember I kept watchin the vid with her and F9 back when I first started playing priest, same goes with Dro.

Upgrader: Ryan aka VeronicaMars aka OutlawZero.

Leader: elektriK managed to keep the clan in top five in Ronark, Girakon, C-West, C-East. He was awesome leader, tho quite an ass sometimes, he is a great guy aswell.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i think ppl r getting this topic way wrong. they r writing about people whom they r playing with and whom they think are realy good- it should be about the people whom you go "WOAH!!! I WANA BE LIKE THAT WHEN IM HIGH LVL" when you are a big fat noob.

so for me- the one who made me wanna continue being a mage was :sephiroth:. how come nobody rmb this insane blood mage? i think he has one of the best gear then xD but still ownage nonetheless.

priest-wise, no doubt it was ___________________. he was "THE" killer then.

don't really rmb any other outstanding ones that "inspired" me to play the game.

ps. i totaly forgot about 000000, but yea he was pretty much "the" rogue back then. nobody even came close.

Banned for scamming.

well, seeing as how i played myko for 5 years, it would have 2 be a guy named schmeck ^^, we played on odin server and i still miss him and its still the reason why i play preist ^^ still talk 2 him now and then.[/b]
    schmeck/Gimp
    Gimp ftw

guess i have to pick 0000000.Not that he inspired me cause i already was an ok sin but i was so amazed when i watched his 1st movie.I prolly seen that movie over 100 times :lol:

For me the person that inspired me the most in mage class was _Chloe_ from Xydonis (MYKO) like 5 years ago... she honestly was the best mage I've ever seen, and the only one that I would admit was better then me .

Rest that I've been just amazed and looked up to them since I found them best at their classes.... warrior: Mike (Delicious/F9Devil)....rouge: IronHazee (best support/attack rouge i've played with), SilverHaze (best solo rouge).... priest: Scumptious[/b]
    +1.. back when i was a nooib id see her and run away.. espesially being lvl 61 with dual mds 6 and chitins +4 lol.. good times... and to others.. dont base it on vses and shit.. thats always based on items when it comes to the best... go with the way they pk with a party and what they do with themselves when huge groups of 25-30 ppl collide in cz and wars...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

sephir0th, the pic he posted on ranking of him tanking 4 warriors and them all only doing like 70 dmg each to him

Banned

TEZ

kk please dont ban me <3

Banned

Elu all the way!

saw zero&#39;s vid 3 years ago, said i wanna be just like him xD

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Never really had an idol, but I remember the first lvl 60 mages on dies, kinda got me motivated to lvl my mage in old ko and seeing 411&#39;s name in cz like he was np transferring the entire hh side lol..

priestdro is the reason i play bp today
    old scren tiem!!
    http://img224.imageshack.us/i/priestdroironneck.jpg/[/b]
    Oblivion clan :lol:

nobody :P when I began playing, my internet sucked badly, so I didn&#39;t know any1 good :P

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast