Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Your KO idols

This is a discussion on Your KO idols within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 000000 Wagyar (didn't play to long with/against him, but he inspired me to archer and was always a funny and ...
Page: 4

Wagyar (didn't play to long with/against him, but he inspired me to archer and was always a funny and very skilled guy^^)
    Onfire85, his movies are just :-( )

Why you all Love 0000000 so much? He was a good sin but a retard irl. My Idols were some guys like Z4,_Soultaker_,URunFasterWithAKnife,Felix,Phantom_ Rogue,MrPain(something like this) and priests : ______________,Dro,C4PT4IN...
    I remember few more but idk their names.Just talking about Diez other servers suckt.

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

aligator :lol:

Hydr4

Bat_Shel_Blondinit , the first full complete mage I've ever seen.
    It was in Diez in old KO , I think she was in NewOrder.

plodez on edena, best bp by far <3, Stonecoldkillah made me want to be rouge, never like 000000 or booo coz i hate that they are geared out turks, no warrior really showed a great amount of skill in pvp, oh nd dro prob the most since his vids were gooood

plodez on edena, best bp by far <3, Stonecoldkillah made me want to be rouge, never like 000000 or booo coz i hate that they are geared out turks, <strike>no warrior really showed a great amount of skill in pvp,</strike> oh nd dro prob the most since his vids were gooood[/b]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdv91gi54JI

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

Why you all Love 0000000 so much? He was a good sin but a retard irl.[/b]
    Because they are talking about him as a player not him as a person so you pretty much answered your question already .On the other hand in my opinion he might be little too much straightforward when it comes to post his negative opinions about some matters and that doesn&#39;t makes him "retard irl". I do not care about who he was in ko .But still for me his post are interesting and brilliant in most cases.
    and ... not fuck with Brits here man

I wouldn`t say idol, but something close.

Nerio on Ares. Just lures everything and I really mean everything. Pretty funny to watch sometimes.

Hydr4

Ali is just pissed because 0000000 kept showing him how retarded islam is in his opinion , and aligator couldn&#39;t put up with that.

NeronDomitius

Priest:

CooLTanG, i&#39;ve seen alot of other bps in action and alot of other bp movies and i still havent found a single bp that is close to him when it commes to skill, timing and everything else. True #1 on my list!! Awesome as a player, awesome as friend!!

Nightwhisp (Boris) - quitted long time ago, for me, he&#39;s by far, the best support priest ever. Old ares players will remember him, perfect skill, timing, duffing, communication and a great person!!

Dont really have an idol in rogue and warrior class, even tho i always tried to play archer as Tom (one of the 2 brothers that play on vlado) and assasin as Mortal and Drago (no1 can play like that!!!). As for warriors, i&#39;ve seen loads of warrior movies and liked only a few so no1 really impressed me and forced me to play warrior.

But when it comes to mages, there is one mage that made me lvl my dcz mage to 69. As i said before, i had a chance to play with lots of other players and still, i havent met a mage like that. Beckhouse!! Perfect, perfect, perfect, no other words to say!! Also, i really have to mention Magicality, when he&#39;s ready to own, no1 can stop him! This 2 guys r in top when it commes to mage class.

I know people hate him but 0 was super cool when I was a noob on Ares. He told me a lot about how to play the game when I knew nothing at all. Unlike some of the other older players who don&#39;t try to help or who actually think you should figure it all out urself and keeping any info gave them a leg up or some bs, you know you u douche bags are. I lost so much respect for the players that were around before when I learned what horrible gamers they are. You might not have liked 0 but he knew how to play at the time and was totally open to talking about it, and sharing his knowledge.

magicwannabe - assassin
    uni - priest (duffer)
    deepfire - mage

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

this topic is kinda retarded in my opinion. ko isnt somethin u should admire because its just a game. i played with alot great guys but i would never call them idol -_-

i will just name some great guys i played in the last years with.

mage: markis, falco or zaffers
    priests: nan0, shivas, schrotti, ragabash, nixxen or holychit.
    warriors: schrotti (once again^^), sirkaos or s3(sThree).
    rogues: alot great rogues who might have a great way to play are ego players. thats why i gonna name players like ironman, s3(sThree) or schrotti (once again^^).

in my opion ko is just a fun as team. it doesnt matter how great ur combo is as long as u doesnt play as team.

holmzi

all the players in Beg4Mercy pk the nidorinos[/b]
    Thanks

GetSome members on beramus are probs the people who inspired me the most as i tried so hard to get into that clan

Why you all Love 0000000 so much? He was a good sin but a retard irl. My Idols were some guys like Z4,_Soultaker_,URunFasterWithAKnife,Felix,Phantom_ Rogue,MrPain(something like this) and priests : ______________,Dro,C4PT4IN...
    I remember few more but idk their names.Just talking about Diez other servers suckt.[/b]
    Just because he hated turks, he is retard? Well, I guess 90% of this forum are retards then... (including me)

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast