Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Your KO idols

This is a discussion on Your KO idols within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WaitForMe, Magix, Toni and Regiss ( the best mage i ever played together )...
Page: 6

WaitForMe, Magix, Toni and Regiss ( the best mage i ever played together )

Banned

magix priest
    soulslayer war

well, seeing as how i played myko for 5 years, it would have 2 be a guy named schmeck ^^, we played on odin server and i still miss him and its still the reason why i play preist ^^ still talk 2 him now and then.[/b]
    not clonex ?:P yea the same reason why i play BP ;p

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

not clonex ?:P yea the same reason why i play BP ;p[/b]
    ya its cool 2 also meet the person also :P strange thing was that we only lived an hour away from eachother xD lol

Darkie aka Oblivion as Mage, not because i played with him, he inspired me long before i got to know him, probably best mage i have ever seen and the best leader aswell.

Toni and Dante_, Warriors at early Xig times, realy good warrior, high leveled. Made me want to lvl.

Donni and WaitForMe/SaintPeter, Rogue early Xig times. Good rogue at Xig when combo wasnt that comon.

Priest - 4Avantasia, hes unknown here, but probably best priest i have ever seen.

Everyone in KO basically have the same skills today, theres noone better then the other, now you need items and lvls to win a VS.
    But theres a few that still got teamskills

it not awesome but i started played mage because of lord_readen beramus

ambrosino

Sinins ( danny )
    hes the best king in c-west very nice and makes ko a better game

it not awesome but i started played mage because of lord_readen beramus[/b]
    Pdm, kinshi, reina, bfd and owa were my heroes.... In fact it was owa who inspired me to quit my warrior and become a mage (I don't respect owa anymore tho, lots have happened and he turned out to be a bad person afterall.). And I remember that bfd and ressergd would powerlvl me and robin at harpys. I really looked up to them at that time and still do.

Kinshi and reina for being the nicest persons I ever met in game, they were like my ingame mom and dadd, alltho kinshi was only 20 himself :P...
    And pdm cause his pk vid was the first vid I ever saw and he truely owned... (pdm aka fountainhead).

Most of you guys won't know any of these names cause most of them quit like 3 years ago.

Pdm, kinshi, reina, bfd and owa were my heroes.... In fact it was owa who inspired me to quit my warrior and become a mage (I don't respect owa anymore tho, lots have happened and he turned out to be a bad person afterall.). And I remember that bfd and ressergd would powerlvl me and robin at harpys. I really looked up to them at that time and still do.

Kinshi and reina for being the nicest persons I ever met in game, they were like my ingame mom and dadd, alltho kinshi was only 20 himself :P...
    And pdm cause his pk vid was the first vid I ever saw and he truely owned... (pdm aka fountainhead).

Most of you guys won't know any of these names cause most of them quit like 3 years ago.[/b]

i did know all of them especially kinshi i met him first time on his priest when he was lvl 54 lvling at derus everytime i would go there he would be there with a party of shinigami people( think i spelled right)

zurx

my only 2 idols are zealous from akara he inspired me to be a sin and clubber from cardac west

NeronDomitius

0000000 - NYchris - Bobert as sins (StoneColdKillah maybe xd )
    F9Devil - PwnageFactor as warrior
    Lord_Mozart - Achemenes as Mage
    Solange - priestess_pam - Kelly as priest

seems i just liked the ppl that were playin' on ares , rest n00bs :>[/b]
    Oscaaaarrrrrrrrrr :wub: :lol:

PaPaSmurF

well, seeing as how i played myko for 5 years, it would have 2 be a guy named schmeck ^^, we played on odin server and i still miss him and its still the reason why i play preist ^^ still talk 2 him now and then.[/b]
    holy shit someone else knew schmeck xD
    I played with him for abit in myko.
    I also played with mei30 or w/e.. those are the only ppl 2 i remember from myko..

blink

Hitmachine The best warrior ..

h34r: h34r:

holy shit someone else knew schmeck xD
    I played with him for abit in myko.
    I also played with mei30 or w/e.. those are the only ppl 2 i remember from myko..[/b]
    what was ur name on myko o.O

when i was playin on myko i guess the rogues i looked up to were 0000000 and phantom rouge

PaPaSmurF

what was ur name on myko o.O

when i was playin on myko i guess the rogues i looked up to were 0000000 and phantom rouge[/b]
    hehe.. was a reallllllly noop sin named :::UnknownSabotage:::
    I remember killing dks/ash knights for hoursssss.
    I guess the "idol" I looked up to was a higher level sin in my clan named "Phil".
    He taught me to combo and minor.
    (I was orc)

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast