Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Your KO idols

This is a discussion on Your KO idols within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Best and favorite Rouge - SilverrHazee (Mostly Bola but SexyReplay also) Favorite Warrior - Cerote and M3thod and Miquel (G7) ...
Page: 9

Best and favorite Rouge - SilverrHazee (Mostly Bola but SexyReplay also)
    Favorite Warrior - Cerote and M3thod and Miquel (G7)
    Favorite Priests - Bola (DiaMontHazee) or Pinder (TheFailure/MrsM3thod)
    Favorite Mage - Nik (TheUnbeatable) and Hitch

I mostly looked up to Cerote because of his combo on warrior back in Girakon, espically since he helped me learn to start a combo. Also M3thod because he helped me improve my combo to the point that it is at now.

SilverrHazee for best rouge because not only is he a great duo pk partner, but he is an exceptional party pker. Both players on that account have great skill and i'm glad to have been able to play with them. Not to mention there are VERY few players who can actually say that they have beaten him in a 1v1.

I think Bola and Pinder are the 2 best priest i have EVER played with (int wise) because well they get the job done and go overboard each and everytime.

As for mages, i have not pked much with mages, but the few times i have pked, Nik was a great mage to pk with and Hitch was just superb at doing his job as a Lightening mage.[/b]
    cerote and bola are 2 most respectable players i have played with, sexyreplay is good also. g7 is a joke, and i dont know the others.

Rogue: ofc my old clannie Onfire85 + Mr80 BOOOOOOOOO and 0000000
    Warrior: Hitmachine is da number 1 also F9Devil and :Hercules:
    Mage: Zapper, simontjeuh, TheStr0m, UrBesTeR
    Int priest: AHM ;P
    BP: C4pt4iN, Astaroth, JD and all the badcompany + the alliance bp's

IronSeba

Andaraste aka Bambo and sQunIk hahaha <3

ofc i cant forgot
    Best Warrior ever = HellDance
    and Best Priest ever = IronStain
    <3333

Honesty

haha , lets vote whos best kowhore
    who spend most time near computer....and wasting his time in this cheated game

evry1 from blood... and later evry1 from AHM MNI and of course my clannies from praetorians like Jarmil DESTROY and many many others from there.
    but the blood clan i was like "oh my god its teh best clan" i used to pm all of them/you saying :"wow nice gun wow nice cape wow ur so leet" funny

haha , lets vote whos best kowhore
    who spend most time near computer....and wasting his time in this cheated game [/b]
    so are you going to say you&#39;ve never wasted time in this game?

Loading the game in itself is technically wasted time, but as I&#39;ve always said &#39;time enjoyed is never wasted&#39;

Ares:SillyHo,Boris(Nightwhisp)
    Olympia,Akara:Kostas(DRACULA,winston,1hit),Cecilia ,Athens.

Can&#39;t remember his exact name but back at myko be4 usko was released there was an archer wolfenchiang or something, nearly noone was 45+ there was no such thing as good buffers and yet that guy had a chitin bow and 3-4 hit people. The only person that scared me was him. And I guess I looked up to him as a player back then.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Funny seeing all these names mentioned and the amount of them I played with for years and still keep in contact with to this day!

I&#39;ve said this a million times before but ghostface when he was in LifeStoned just made me want to improve myself and be like him. That was a very very very long time ago now 2004/5!

Banned

All in ELT were good players, but most of them had edit chars + duped items..

My heroes (except Elu) were _OMEGA_ (WHO NO ONE MENTIONED? WTF IS WRONG WITH U!! )
    Omega was the first mage to hit 70 i think. He got his own speciall burning staff i think. This was like 4-5 years ago, hard to remember :P

Hydr4

Salmin , what are you talking about?
    Pfil was the first player and first mage to get 70.

MyCool

0000000 was my favorite rogue since he was rly good at minoring back at ke

All in ELT were good players, but most of them had edit chars + duped items..

My heroes (except Elu) were _OMEGA_ (WHO NO ONE MENTIONED? WTF IS WRONG WITH U!! )
    Omega was the first mage to hit 70 i think. He got his own speciall burning staff i think. This was like 4-5 years ago, hard to remember :P[/b]
    Funny how people talk things where they know shit off

"Oh ELT owning up CZ, hey they have edited chars"

If you dont know anything about certain situations, shut up. We lvled our asses off at 15 trolls/ AOE harps in CZ. Too bad you guys never came to raid us, or you would have known how much time we spent there.

OT: My idol was Blackb3an. She was soooo great on a mage. Incredible how nice she was, though her husband was a prick

Salmin , what are you talking about?
    Pfil was the first player and first mage to get 70.[/b]

hes talking about xigenon

Mrav1337

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast