Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

your right.. TR & KO are very differ. words

This is a discussion on your right.. TR & KO are very differ. words within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Shellshocked You all forgot something: aiuhaiuhuihe...
Page: 2

JulioBR

Originally posted by Shellshocked
    You all forgot something:

aiuhaiuhuihe

Heim4teil

OMG first get USKO to TRKO...maybe now KO4life to KO4türks? oO

speak english <.<

and why have he a german sentence in his msn name? :P

MaDDoG[DC]

maybe he lives in germany

TownOrDie

You all forgot something:

ROFL

UgUrKa_TuRKa

5 million Turks live in germany . its normal

MaJe

Default Re: your right.. TR & KO are very differ. words

Originally posted by aligator
    majeste, sen ben gibi oyunculara bakilmiyor artik.
    her türk oyuncu, "noob" olarak görünülüyor

artik türk oldugumu bu oyunda göstermiyorum
    Diyecek bişey yok ki.Bakma sen bu sitede Turklere suç atanların yarısı zaten bu oyunda hala bi bok yapamamış sadece ortama ayak uydurmaya çalışıyolar.Yabancılarla turklerin arasında ki tek fark bizimkilker saklamıyo yabancılar ise saman altından işi goturuyo.Boşver sen oyundan zevk alıyosan oyna almıyosan salla.

Originally posted by MaJe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MaJe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-aligator

Diyecek bişey yok ki.Bakma sen bu sitede Turklere suç atanların yarısı zaten bu oyunda hala bi bok yapamamış sadece ortama ayak uydurmaya çalışıyolar.Yabancılarla turklerin arasında ki tek fark bizimkilker saklamıyo yabancılar ise saman altından işi goturuyo.Boşver sen oyundan zevk alıyosan oyna almıyosan salla. [/b]
    OMG I couldn't agree more! What did you say though? :wub:

MaJe

He is sad about that everybody calls Turks are noobs cheaters etc and ı said him if he can have any fun he can keep playing if he cant get fun he would better stop palyig this game.Also ı said that big part of ppl who are flaming Turks here arent know goodgun ppl in game.They just doing the same like others do.
    Like to flame it flame it!!!! :wub:

Originally posted by MaJe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MaJe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-aligator

Diyecek bişey yok ki.Bakma sen bu sitede Turklere suç atanların yarısı zaten bu oyunda hala bi bok yapamamış sadece ortama ayak uydurmaya çalışıyolar.Yabancılarla turklerin arasında ki tek fark bizimkilker saklamıyo yabancılar ise saman altından işi goturuyo.Boşver sen oyundan zevk alıyosan oyna almıyosan salla. [/b]
    zevk aliyorum, hele isvicreli olarak gösterip, bana yapilan küfürleri anlayinca, tamamen ballaniyo^^
    mesela:TR> where are you?
    TR> söylersen picsin
    i've fun, specially coz i understand TR-swear's which some ppl saying to me

btw: i dont live in germany -_- switzerland ftw!

and that nick: we had some fun with a friend which said somethin.. lmaolike's

Bufty

Ill probably get flamed for this, but I dont care, so here goes.
    All americans r loud mouthed eat doughnuts and Macdonalds all day and think they rule the world....untrue.
    All British ppl speak in a posh accent, love the queen and walk around in bowler hats and carry umbrellas....untrue.
    All Turks cheat, kosp, ks and ruin the game....again untrue.
    The point being we r not all the same, yes there r some Turks who do these things, there r also some who r the nicest ppl u could meet. We have some in our clan, and they r decent genuine guys who speak good english and we r proud to have them with us.
    Btw, im not turkish, im from England, but cant help feeling sorry for the decent Turks in the game who get lumped together with the ones who arnt good.
    Im sure their r cheaters from every nationality in this game including England. So how about for a change classing the char and the person as the cheater, not the nation.

iKilledLincoln

Originally posted by MaJe
    He is sad about that everybody calls Turks are noobs cheaters etc and ı said him if he can have any fun he can keep playing if he cant get fun he would better stop palyig this game.Also ı said that big part of ppl who are flaming Turks here arent know goodgun ppl in game.They just doing the same like others do.
    Like to flame it flame it!!!! :wub:
    i know a couple of goodgun turks...but that doesnt make up for the other 1 million shitheads

And you people talking Turkish in here doesn't make it any better, rather worse.

MaJe

And you people talking Turkish in here doesn't make it any better, rather worse.
    hasiktir(can u fuk of plss)

PapaNoah__

he is shaming to be a turk THATS the point :angry:

if your talkin bout me. shaming is not the correct word.
    i just dont show ingame that im turk, coz that's .. u can say, dunno how much % but lot of ppl nomore give's any chance to TR's. ppl's i trust (nearly 0) i can say that i am a turk

i still enjoy my holiday's in TR. it rox, alcohol, girls, and sound!! antalya/fethiye rulz!

<3 tr

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast