Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Your top 4 duo pk partners

This is a discussion on Your top 4 duo pk partners within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ROFD is an obvious turning point - the new lvl cap , new mobs , DCZ , new xp quests ...
Page: 10

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

ROFD is an obvious turning point - the new lvl cap , new mobs , DCZ , new xp quests , BF ect. I personally think ROFD made many aspects of the game far too easy but in the same breath took the edge out of pk.

In KE I found myself and my friends on the top of our game , ROFD came out and we were still there but the difference was what took us years to achive was now possible in a matter of weeks. I will still argue till I'm blue in my face and half the forum is banned ( Yeah admin abuse _|_ ) that lvl 70 as the max level was harder to stay alive than being lvl 80 is now. Because of the mass advantage of being level 80 people are not getting the fights or challanges that we are use to seeing in KO and KE.

BLA BLA BLA

more history, I dont need a ares history lesson...get your lil crew, come to the server now... and do that shit...
    stop talkin bout it... been tired of talk
    ps: o wow its easy to get to lvl 70 now ..... lets see u get to lvl 80 then talk about lvling. Plus lvl 70 is the new lvl 62
    Your acting like u havent seen ppl come into there chars late.... i doubt u could touch locks in any aspect of PK now a days.[/b]

Its funny how i hit 72 the day ROFD came out.. just by doing eslant quests... and alittle xp... I've seen the people now a days and none of them impress me.. And i still bet that if we made our Hatred pk group there would still be no1 that could stop us. But keep trying noobynooby2.

Anyway time to go home from work, bbl.

Banned

another thing about ROFD is that every priest nowadays have full heal, therefore if you have 2-3 priests in your party then you're immortal. especially when they are well equipped.

Banned

Its funny how i hit 72 the day ROFD came out.. just by doing eslant quests... and alittle xp... I've seen the people now a days and none of them impress me.. And i still bet that if we made our Hatred pk group there would still be no1 that could stop us. But keep trying noobynooby2.

Anyway time to go home from work, bbl.[/b]

U still bet, but u wont do it so u may as well not post again.

Well if u have 3 priests with full heal u have a good party... gj u found em.

llJuanMall

I will have to agree with nooby too. Even though i didnt play much back in the KO days neither was/am I a so called "GG",I still think that now in ROFD you need more skill than back in the day, why? because nowdays you have more competition, more people have the same or better uniques than you. Some people may wonder why lots of people still play this game even when its so "crap" like others say. Let me tell you my point of view, why do i still play this game? Because even when i dont have top uniques, shells+8 and lots of +8 weapons, I enjoy the fact that sometimes me and my gang rape those who do. Now you are going to tell me that you dont need skill to do that? give me a freaking break.

Dont get me wrong, I think u old school guys were amazing when you played but you just cant come here and say that the players that play now are crap or that they dont have skill.

Banned Senior Member

The thing is, back in ko/ke you COULD solo in CZ without problems and have fun with it. Now PK is just groups of people seeing who can get the last hit. That style of PK bored the shit out of me.

And ya Felix is right, what took us years to achieve, with FD/Moradon patch you can do that in at the most a few months. It used to take someone... 7-8 months? to xp to 70 and now anybody can do it in far less then a month

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

The thing is, back in ko/ke you COULD solo in CZ without problems and have fun with it. Now PK is just groups of people seeing who can get the last hit. That style of PK bored the shit out of me.

And ya Felix is right, what took us years to achieve, with FD/Moradon patch you can do that in at the most a few months. It used to take someone... 7-8 months? to xp to 70 and now anybody can do it in far less then a month[/b]
    what took u years to achieve in gear u can get in a few months... but in years now u can get much better gear than u could before... gear is just easier to get better of now... so the new +0 uniques are like +1/2s... 2 million nps is like 500k used to be... its just on a bigger ratio

we arent talking stats here tho... we are talking skill which isnt something achieved or obtained as a result of farming ur ass off... its just something u have because u know what ur doing while playing... its instinct and acquired knowledge from experience in CZ... no amount of lvling or killing DMs will get u that

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

what took u years to achieve in gear u can get in a few months... but in years now u can get much better gear than u could before... gear is just easier to get better of now... so the new +0 uniques are like +1/2s... 2 million nps is like 500k used to be... its just on a bigger ratio

we arent talking stats here tho... we are talking skill which isnt something achieved or obtained as a result of farming ur ass off... its just something u have because u know what ur doing while playing... its instinct and acquired knowledge from experience in CZ... no amount of lvling or killing DMs will get u that[/b]
    What the new items and lvl are allowing is a bigger margin for errors when your fighting, back in KE you didn't have the luxery of having insain hp and ac.

ur saying guppies? I can understand u saying that the old school players would have a better understanding of what to do while pking than someone who has been playing for 2 weeks. But, those who are playing now didnt just start a few weeks ago. Many of us have been playing just as long as the amount of time your entire career on this game lasted. And just because we werent there in the beginning u are gonna tell me that we cant be as good as u are ever? We have an equal opportunity to learn the insides and out of the game as u did... just becuz we are doing it a different time doesnt mean it is any less good than it was before. That’s like exactly nooby put it… Muhammad Ali coming and saying that the new boxers are shit because they didn’t box back when he did, or like Lyndon B. Johnson going to George Bush and saying that his 8 years as president were better than Bush’s 8 years as president because they happened before his (They both were pretty equally bad :P). Maybe they were but you have no way of actually proving that just with the fact that it happened before.[/b]

i agree with u

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

What the new items and lvl are allowing is a bigger margin for errors when your fighting, back in KE you didn't have the luxery of having insain hp and ac.[/b]
    yea and the ppl u were fighting against had such low ac u only needed to get 2-3 hits and its hard to make an error big enough to lose a kill thats 2-3 hits skill-wr skill-wr and half ur opponents were dead

Im not denying that zero was good... he was and we all know it... but you denying that any of us now are any good... thats just fucking ridiculous

Well if u have 3 priests with full heal u have a good party... gj u found em.[/b]
    Hatred only had 1 full heal priest and that was Pam, i was only 62 so only had torment 1920

Well if u have 3 priests with full heal u have a good party... gj u found em.[/b]

If i still played ko i would do it noob. And we didnt even have 3 priests to pk with.. we had Raine and Kinkeh + Rambo Festo on his lvl 62 priest, they were rarely on at the same time either.. and if they were kinkeh was on her mage :P and festo on 1 of his other chrs.. So try again kiddow.

not to mention how ppl make np now a days, put on an NP scroll because they cant earn NP without them

Hatred will always be nr.1 of ares no matter what ya say

I kinda remember back in the old days on Ares when we played as the clan Costa... For me it was after the time most off the guys started playing WoW.

But well back in the old days, players where players. I could get Apostles each day, cause I was respected for who I was not for my skill nor lvl...
    At that time I was a noobie lvl 52 warrior on ares, when most others was 62+... But I still got into Apostle parties with the top guns cause they where players of heart.... Now a days people are more conserned with your lvl/skill/items.. And if they beat you 3-0 in a vs.... They act like they just beated God...
    Cause a 1 on 1 doesnt mean shit, you gain shit... What matters is what you do as a team/solo in pk. In the old days you had to work for the respect... Now its like "Haha I beat you 1 on 1 in a vs and you have the perm dragon, muahaha im the best" etc etc etc.... For me when I started on Pathos, getting items wasnt a concern at all... Just make an account on ko4life get yourself a name on the forum, buy the shit you need. And act like you are topgun.... Although im skilled enough today. I still miss the old times when respect was something you needed to work hard for.

Now KO is to easy..... But thats my opinion...

I also wanna thank the good old guys from Ares for the times we had there.. Even though we didnt play so much together...

00000, F9Devil, Festo, Necroboy, Payn00.. Fire clan... Hatred... ImmortalSouls (I think that where their name) and all you others that I might have missed...

For me pk would include:
    Stone : Hella good and strong BP <3
    Freaky : In my opinion the best INT on Pathos atm. Bad thing the hooka is BP now >.<
    Brad : Hella good allrounder as rouge, he is either attacking or keeping you alive with minor.. Youll never know where you have him.
    Andy : Hella good warrior. To bad you are on Akara now.....
    Dotan : Best Support mage on Pathos...

Btw Festo you guys still play cs ?

Yours VladDarco

GangstamaN

1-4 Noobyboobys mum -,-

Banned

If i still played ko i would do it noob. And we didnt even have 3 priests to pk with.. we had Raine and Kinkeh + Rambo Festo on his lvl 62 priest, they were rarely on at the same time either.. and if they were kinkeh was on her mage :P and festo on 1 of his other chrs.. So try again kiddow.

not to mention how ppl make np now a days, put on an NP scroll because they cant earn NP without them

Hatred will always be nr.1 of ares no matter what ya say[/b]

The priest thing was to kennie...i really dont give a shit bout any of your priests...they dont play so there not relevant.

hatred wont be nr.1 in shit cuz hatred is dead and gone.... go suck your own dick somewhere else.

talking bout memories and shit...im not here to have a trip into the past back to the times where killing someone in fp+7 was considered "pro"

plz do come back though so i can smack u around arena...then watch u get smacked around cz...o wait didnt u play girakon? Heard u werent succesful there either.

What the new items and lvl are allowing is a bigger margin for errors when your fighting, back in KE you didn&#39;t have the luxery of having insain hp and ac.[/b]

Have u seen your own pk vids?

2-3 hits for everything.

I dont get y u "old school" players think ur special... all any1 was ever doing was aiming noobs.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast