Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Your top 4 duo pk partners

This is a discussion on Your top 4 duo pk partners within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lets see im hawkst0ne lvl 72 warrior on dies crap gear xD SpEcialOps irl br0 greattouch lvl 80 mage xD ...
Page: 14

Cool

lets see im hawkst0ne lvl 72 warrior on dies crap gear xD
    SpEcialOps irl br0
    greattouch lvl 80 mage xD
    gresnic lvl like 76 warrior known too long
    zesta one of the best dies priests

yep pownage team xD

What a joke thread, I like how noobybooby2 tries so hard to defend his point, when everyone knows the new patch with compound jewels completely ruins the game. The game is far more item based than skill based.

Who is this noobybooby2 guy anyways? Never heard of him. Why are you comparing yourself to 000000 when he was basically the one who brought combo and minor heal into USKO? How many time have people requested for his video, or ask him for suggestions based on rogue's combo? I am sure you are one of those rogues that learned your techniques from his video.

That being said, what more can you do with a rogue? Obtain better equips and try to out damage everyone? Oh wait, that is basically what the new patch is about. It is no longer ROL vs ROL, it is more like ROL vs ROL +3, which gives you a lot more AC and HP advantage.

How long does it take for a personal to farm a legit ROL +3? It did probably take an year, when there are players popping up with them in few hours. If this game was cheat-free, the new patch probably would have been a good implement, but seriously, dupers ruined for everyone.

He has been there and done that. Beat all the noobs in one hit, as well as those that has +2 uniques (refering to Turks and Greeks on Ares). A lot of ppl thinks like you, hell yeah, if 000000 still plays, I did roll his ass with my level and items. But the truth is, giving him the same level and items, and there is no way he will lose.

They are not history, but up until now, you are still using minor combo. Nothing new, nothing has changed.

BTW, I never liked 00000, but I give him credits for what he have done. (I never played sins, and never will, but when I read the Question section, I always saw people asking 00000 for suggestions, or requesting his rogue guide / video)

*Edit: Topic*

Ares:
    Warrior - WONEE
    Mage - Magicality / ooxoo
    Rogue - Kibal / Bobert / Sean

Girakon
    Warrior - CrazyHorse / Diavole (based on Eslant Dungeon)
    Mage - AlienMagician
    Priest - Kibal / Bark (dunno which sharer)
    Rogue - Sunkito / lovlyboyCN / DaddyCool

Clan wise: CrazyMageofChina

Solo PK has virtually died out, and the few people around CZ are always running around in a group like sheep. People are using the insane gear they have now as a crutch and aren't advancing their actual playing ability, meaning that people with even decent skill would be able to beat you, however you will go on being ignorant of your ability because you didn't get horribly destroyed due to your items holding your hand the entire way. You're going to have to face the fact that your measuring sticks for skill level have long since left the game, and you have no one left to test how good you are, but yet you go back and claim to be better than legends of the game so you can fill the empty feeling you have when you question whether you are skilled or not.[/b]
    So true.

Banned

is this ke thing still going?

SubliminalAssumptions

DCZ

GyverX-Great support in a bind
    Deathstalker42-Probably one of the best dcz bps ever, hard hitter
    rowrodea- 600 ap higher than me, and only 500 less def...sick bp
    TheUsedPriest-Kept me, and 99% of my party alive 100% of the time
    Me(LordKrathnor)-Not the best gear, but able to kill 80% of everyone in DCZ...if not more.

Crazy Ass Guys! Miss all of them greatly. Wish i could have those parties again....btw Priest Party Pwnage.

WHYYYYYYYYY do ppl always have to bring up this neverending discussion about the comparisson between KE and newer versions.
    It never stops, you just want to feel better by saying ur KO version was harder to play.
    Zero, stop whining, because as much as I agree that ppl can't judge KE by just seeing movies, you can't judge KO as it is now;
    There isn't too much hacks
    There is no more duping, just leftovers of previous outbreaks (which isn't that bad anyway, people just like to overreact)

As much as you people try to bring each others version down, there will always be a discussion between the versions.
    Each one has its advantages and disadvantages...
    So get along and get on topic, cause this is going nowhere.

OT:
    I liked playing with Gonno Stylo Twiggy Wynne etc... Vent = needed for pwnage

It's difficult to choose just 4 - but most of them would've came from Hatred.

F9, 0000000, RW, rohkan, susG, kinki, kayah.

rohkan and i "duoing" was fun when we were bored so two CS priest run out and heal each other. Got nubie mages killed :P

infolock

OMG, LOOK AT HER BUTT......

Matched against those with EQUAL gears.

Dotan AS Sin, Destiny AS Priest, Evilmagekn AS Mage, and a decent warrior... will run a train on all you little beotches.

Why you ask ? Cause they are simply the best. Now cmon, just kiss the tip.

This would include all you handi's that think you're the best... you know who you are.

Now..... PUT IT IN THE BUMMMMMM.... as my men 2 live crew would tell ya

Psy

WHYYYYYYYYY do ppl always have to bring up this neverending discussion about the comparisson between KE and newer versions.
    It never stops, you just want to feel better by saying ur KO version was harder to play.
    Zero, stop whining, because as much as I agree that ppl can't judge KE by just seeing movies, you can't judge KO as it is now;
    There isn't too much hacks
    There is no more duping, just leftovers of previous outbreaks (which isn't that bad anyway, people just like to overreact)

As much as you people try to bring each others version down, there will always be a discussion between the versions.
    Each one has its advantages and disadvantages...
    So get along and get on topic, cause this is going nowhere.

OT:
    I liked playing with Gonno Stylo Twiggy Wynne etc... Vent = needed for pwnage[/b]
    The way I see it is that the new players are whining because they never got a chance to "prove" themselves to the people that are said to be more skilled than them.

huh way i see it is oldschool players are claiming it take MORE skill to kill when there is LESS GEAR AND MORE LOW LVLS IN CZ, then it does to kill when there is MORE GEAR out and MORE high lvls? that doesnt make much sense to me but okay ;0

huh way i see it is oldschool players are claiming it take MORE skill to kill when there is LESS GEAR AND MORE LOW LVLS IN CZ, then it does to kill when there is MORE GEAR out and MORE high lvls? that doesnt make much sense to me but okay ;0[/b]

No; their point is that it took a greater level of skill to kill people when the levels and gear were much the same. Now, the argument of "but what about now, we all have the same gear/level" is pointless honestly. People these days have so much HP and MP that it isn't even hard. In addition, there is so much room for error. Now, take these same people that are 'leet' now and put them on a level 60-65 character, maybe a single RoC/RoL+0 and +7 weapons and see how well they do then. That is their argument, that when the item variable is taken out of the equation, or significantly lowered, that these same people probably won't be nearly as good.

Just my 2 cents.

No; their point is that it took a greater level of skill to kill people when the levels and gear were much the same. Now, the argument of "but what about now, we all have the same gear/level" is pointless honestly. People these days have so much HP and MP that it isn't even hard. In addition, there is so much room for error. Now, take these same people that are 'leet' now and put them on a level 60-65 character, maybe a single RoC/RoL+0 and +7 weapons and see how well they do then. That is their argument, that when the item variable is taken out of the equation, or significantly lowered, that these same people probably won't be nearly as good.

Just my 2 cents.[/b]
    well isnt that kind of the damn obvious that a high lvl geared will play worse than being on a 60-65 with 1 unique? lol...the arguments are hilarious, the servers all "oldschool" players have been out for years, obvioulsy the gears are going to get into +1/2/3 ...seems like they just didnt want to put in the time or effort to get as well geared as their competition...and quit and talk shit about how the game is skilless now? pls..

well isnt that kind of the damn obvious that a high lvl geared will play worse than being on a 60-65 with 1 unique? lol...the arguments are hilarious, the servers all "oldschool" players have been out for years, obvioulsy the gears are going to get into +1/2/3 ...seems like they just didnt want to put in the time or effort to get as well geared as their competition...and quit and talk shit about how the game is skilless now? pls..[/b]

I'm fairly certain you failed your reading class in the 1st or 2nd grade.

I said that with the increasing items and levels, there becomes a greater room for error, thereby lowering the needed skill level to be good, thereby lowering the skill level of this KO 'generation'. I used the allusion of the older players because they didn't have the levels, nor the gear. I was in no way comparing the the 'old school' players and the 'new school' players. One isn't necessarily better than the other, but as said, with the better items and levels, came a worse and worse skill level.

Now, before people jump down my throat, this worsening skill level came because you were never pushed beyond that. You could get by with working at, say 75% skill level, because thats all you needed you rock CZ. Now, in the old school CZ, you needed 100% all the time to get anywhere, because there was hardly any room for error.

as gear and lvls increase so does the competition...so tell me whats the difference? the room for error is same two players with similar lvl and similar gear are vsing...the "room for error" is greater when some tank ass 75 warrior is vsing some noob with no gear...but no shit ? i still fail to see what you're trying to say. sorry. you're trying to say that because somone is geared and has assloads of mp and hp it makes more room for error yes true IF they are vsing someone with much lower lvl and gear..but that goes for the same as ke ko etc.

MillionVoices

ppl have nothing esle to talk about
    i hate these stupid topics, no one knows cares, why dont you understand that.

99% of names written here are unfamiliar to everyone.