Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Your top 4 duo pk partners

This is a discussion on Your top 4 duo pk partners within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The way I see it is that the new players are whining because they never got a chance to "prove" ...
Page: 16

The way I see it is that the new players are whining because they never got a chance to "prove" themselves to the people that are said to be more skilled than them.[/b]
    Maybe, but I feel it is inappropriate to constantly insult the current KO population.
    I mean, it's a community, we should be supporting players, not constantly flame them and insult them for still playing....

Banned

The thing is, back in ko/ke you COULD solo in CZ without problems and have fun with it. Now PK is just groups of people seeing who can get the last hit. That style of PK bored the shit out of me.

And ya Felix is right, what took us years to achieve, with FD/Moradon patch you can do that in at the most a few months. It used to take someone... 7-8 months? to xp to 70 and now anybody can do it in far less then a month[/b]
    so true, so true....

HaloGod

Best Warrior ever PwndYouOnce

bigdaddy52

Best Warrior ever PwndYouOnce [/b]
    I agree, PwndYouOnce is a great warrior. Especially when he has a priest with him.

HaloGod

I agree, PwndYouOnce is a great warrior. Especially when he has a priest with him.[/b]
    wonder who that is h34r: :lol:

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516