Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Your top 4 duo pk partners

This is a discussion on Your top 4 duo pk partners within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the difference is when zero play, playing solo as sin was amazing cuz the dmg and the fast nps, but ...
Page: 4

Record

the difference is when zero play, playing solo as sin was amazing cuz the dmg and the fast nps, but now
    with lvl 80 ppl with 10k hp running.. u need to make 8 ppl party with debuffers and healers, is difference now h34r:
    cant kill 1 hit like before <_<[/b]
    KO EVOLUTION!

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i didnt get on list after all our duo raids on xp parties on like EVERY server we went to!? FU SCHROTTI :angry:

anyway...top 4 duo...dont think ive duo&#39;d with that many people xD

me+jimbo=troll parties owned xD that was hilarious...ice mage+bp
    me+schrotti=DK parties owned xD more hilariousness...ice mage+warrior>party of 8
    mmmmm dont think ive duo&#39;d with anybody else o_o support mage isnt a duoing char type [/b]

It&#39;s ok cama, I only shared my char with him for ~6 months or more and didn&#39;t make it on the list either [/b]

4 People are just not enough to fill the list

if i went for top party i would go for: zaff, avi, cama, tscarfacem, shurt, undefined, razi, me

but Shurt, reason you weren&#39;t on there is every time we would duo it was either of us on our ubergeared lvl 56 priest which wouldn&#39;t count

and as for cama, i haven&#39;t spoken to you in like 3 months or so now totally forgot about you T_T

killluminati

my new hero mr x1x, me, drunkenmaster and countess

the difference is when zero play, playing solo as sin was amazing cuz the dmg and the fast nps, but now
    with lvl 80 ppl with 10k hp running.. u need to make 8 ppl party with debuffers and healers, is difference now h34r:
    cant kill 1 hit like before <_<[/b]
    KO was far more challenging back in old KO than in RoFD. I found parties quite boring since i had to follow them around and we usually steamrolled everyone we came across. I much prefer fighting against odds and without a healer. Duo with a healer is nice but its a crutch really. I guess if you like fighting dupers then KO would still be fun for you, but all the skilled players i know have moved on to better games worthy of them.

Gotta agree with zero. RofD doesnt require any kind of skills, quite boring

I guess if you like fighting dupers then KO would still be fun for you, but all the skilled players i know have moved on to better games worthy of them.[/b]
    You want to say when you had best gear ko was fun. But since ppl became with equal gear you quited?

Back to topic:

Warrior: I hate warriors they are useless.
    Rogue: 5thAvenue (Back stabing mages who pushing our base back to oldschool beramus.)
    Mage: I can run out myself don&#39;t need tp.
    Priest: 2 slow 4 me.

Old school olympia

Me(:911 + Wizzan
    Me(:911 + SinSexy
    Me(:911 + mictoN

i dont remember atm more

KO was far more challenging back in old KO than in RoFD. I found parties quite boring since i had to follow them around and we usually steamrolled everyone we came across. I much prefer fighting against odds and without a healer. Duo with a healer is nice but its a crutch really. I guess if you like fighting dupers then KO would still be fun for you, but all the skilled players i know have moved on to better games worthy of them.[/b]
    Me and u pkin when i was like 55 w/e was the pwn!

feinis

I wish I could dupe myself[/b]

Banned

KO was far more challenging back in old KO than in RoFD. I found parties quite boring since i had to follow them around and we usually steamrolled everyone we came across. I much prefer fighting against odds and without a healer. Duo with a healer is nice but its a crutch really. I guess if you like fighting dupers then KO would still be fun for you, but all the skilled players i know have moved on to better games worthy of them.[/b]

would love to give these "skilled&#39; players top gear and a char...

bet they would all just be normal average players running around dieing here and there.. killing here and there.... srry but in old KO/KE all i saw was about 250 players in cz .... about 200 of them were 2-5 hit killz... and then u had the 50 players "skilled" players who simply owned the 200 , 2 hit killz and once in a while came across each other and fought...

nothing special srry.

o and a quick example:
    your unused edits movie lol...at the end there was 3 hatred vs 9 karus..that was pathetic didnt even seem a challange... lmao i didnt c 1 person there who didnt redball after the first 2 hits from pwnagefactor... its simple u so called "skilled" players are overrated.... If u honestly dont think u are overrated, come back...play the game show us how u "skilled" players can change the tide with there legendary skillz lmao. Actually one of your "skilled" players still plays...f9devil? He doesnt seem any better then any good warrior on ares... Ive seen him get ownt around plenty and ive seen him owning plenty...

o and it also seems to me that the "skilled" players didnt leave bcuz of lack of challange...nope seems they left bcuz they were tired of the game...which requires much more work to be a top dog then when it was KE/old KO..its of course understandable...but if u quit, dont try to come back saying that u and your friends are better then every1 else...your not in game to prove it so all your doing is as i like to say TALKING SHIT U CANT BACK UP.

well thats my opinion, im sure theres those who disagree, to bad i dont care

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

pretty nicely said nooby

My pk parnters

Ill never forget Partofme, best priest in beramus for ever, real legend
    Energie , my baby priest in pathos, GG
    N1dorina, also super w/ priest in pathos, <3 Bjorn
    Holmzi , good support rogue ,we pwn in pathos together
    Elliot, been playing w/ him for a while, he as a warrior, im his priest ( rogue actually but i heal cure him more then i attack -.- ) Best duo ever

Mage, Tribal ,best mage ever.. Knows what he has to do at times,

But i can conclude one thing, everyone knows me as this solo player, SOLO is the best there is, like zero says,nothing more fun then being solo

KirbyKommando

Amen to that.

StoneColdAngel

My Top 4 duo pk partner s from best down, was:

1.) Me (priest) and sotok
    2.) Me (priest) and Alex (F9/Matt)
    3.) Me (sin) and BBF
    4.) Me (priest) and Indiaan

Oh what a surprise you and that scrub neTwork trolling my posts. F9 still plays but a bunch of random retards play most of the time and eric was the only guy who excelled on it. When i played there were hundreds of guys around with equal or better gear to me, how the fuck would you even know considering you never played ares back then? You are just some trash MYKO scrub who thinks hes some hotshot. Why don&#39;t you go get some more MYKO movies like that Saxo guy so i can have a laugh. Remember i played MYKO from when cypher was released, i have more experience than most myko players. I quit before people even knew how to combo there.

All you do is talk smack about me with no basis. I roflstomped everyone on ares back then, and that includes all the greeks with +2 uniques, all those TOWN scrubs with arestides feeding them, everyone. Those guys all outgeared me, i was one of the last top rogues to get a full shell set. My movie that has been seen over a million times on youtube? Recorded over 2 hours of playtime. You make a movie with 2 hours of footage that is so popular and i might give you some credit. Most rogues use months of footage and their movies are still piss poor and boring. If you think you&#39;re so good, make a movie and show it, because all these "amazing" rogues people tell me about are just in far better gear than i ever had and use ctrl minor or multiple minors. Learn to fucking play. Why do you think it took rogues at least 1 year to catch up to me? Because they all run around with priests so they dont have to learn how to heal. Yeah must be real hard to run around with +2&#39;s, +9 daggers, 3 minors and some healbot behind you, what a pro-gamer! Thats why i quit, not because the game was too hard (i still dominated CZ easily with +7 daggers), but because its full of dupers and XP buggers and there is no legitimate competition anymore. Oh and add to that the fact that turkish GM&#39;s were fucking with my account and it was a matter of time until i lost it for good.

But so what, WoW is 10 times better than KO, and the lack of cheating exposes skill much better. Probably why im on course for a gladiator title for being in the top 0.5%. You&#39;re just bitter that 1 year on i&#39;m better known than most of the current trash rogues, and i&#39;m sitting on a couple of thousand dollars profit for my efforts. Good fucking game noob.

would love to give these "skilled&#39; players top gear and a char...

bet they would all just be normal average players running around dieing here and there.. killing here and there.... srry but in old KO/KE all i saw was about 250 players in cz .... about 200 of them were 2-5 hit killz... and then u had the 50 players "skilled" players who simply owned the 200 , 2 hit killz and once in a while came across each other and fought...

nothing special srry.

o and a quick example:
    your unused edits movie lol...at the end there was 3 hatred vs 9 karus..that was pathetic didnt even seem a challange... lmao i didnt c 1 person there who didnt redball after the first 2 hits from pwnagefactor... its simple u so called "skilled" players are overrated.... If u honestly dont think u are overrated, come back...play the game show us how u "skilled" players can change the tide with there legendary skillz lmao. Actually one of your "skilled" players still plays...f9devil? He doesnt seem any better then any good warrior on ares... Ive seen him get ownt around plenty and ive seen him owning plenty...

o and it also seems to me that the "skilled" players didnt leave bcuz of lack of challange...nope seems they left bcuz they were tired of the game...which requires much more work to be a top dog then when it was KE/old KO..its of course understandable...but if u quit, dont try to come back saying that u and your friends are better then every1 else...your not in game to prove it so all your doing is as i like to say TALKING SHIT U CANT BACK UP.
    well thats my opinion, im sure theres those who disagree, to bad i dont care[/b]
    +21 = +10

Oh what a surprise you and that scrub neTwork trolling my posts. F9 still plays but a bunch of random retards play most of the time and eric was the only guy who excelled on it. When i played there were hundreds of guys around with equal or better gear to me, how the fuck would you even know considering you never played ares back then? You are just some trash MYKO scrub who thinks hes some hotshot. Why don&#39;t you go get some more MYKO movies like that Saxo guy so i can have a laugh. Remember i played MYKO from when cypher was released, i have more experience than most myko players. I quit before people even knew how to combo there.

All you do is talk smack about me with no basis. I roflstomped everyone on ares back then, and that includes all the greeks with +2 uniques, all those TOWN scrubs with arestides feeding them, everyone. Those guys all outgeared me, i was one of the last top rogues to get a full shell set. My movie that has been seen over a million times on youtube? Recorded over 2 hours of playtime. You make a movie with 2 hours of footage that is so popular and i might give you some credit. Most rogues use months of footage and their movies are still piss poor and boring. If you think you&#39;re so good, make a movie and show it, because all these "amazing" rogues people tell me about are just in far better gear than i ever had and use ctrl minor or multiple minors. Learn to fucking play. Why do you think it took rogues at least 1 year to catch up to me? Because they all run around with priests so they dont have to learn how to heal. Yeah must be real hard to run around with +2&#39;s, +9 daggers, 3 minors and some healbot behind you, what a pro-gamer! Thats why i quit, not because the game was too hard (i still dominated CZ easily with +7 daggers), but because its full of dupers and XP buggers and there is no legitimate competition anymore. Oh and add to that the fact that turkish GM&#39;s were fucking with my account and it was a matter of time until i lost it for good.

But so what, WoW is 10 times better than KO, and the lack of cheating exposes skill much better. Probably why im on course for a gladiator title for being in the top 0.5%. You&#39;re just bitter that 1 year on i&#39;m better known than most of the current trash rogues, and i&#39;m sitting on a couple of thousand dollars profit for my efforts. Good fucking game noob.[/b]
    TLDR

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast