Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Your top 4 duo pk partners

This is a discussion on Your top 4 duo pk partners within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh what a surprise you and that scrub neTwork trolling my posts. F9 still plays but a bunch of random ...
Page: 5

Banned

Oh what a surprise you and that scrub neTwork trolling my posts. F9 still plays but a bunch of random retards play most of the time and eric was the only guy who excelled on it. When i played there were hundreds of guys around with equal or better gear to me, how the fuck would you even know considering you never played ares back then? You are just some trash MYKO scrub who thinks hes some hotshot. Why don't you go get some more MYKO movies like that Saxo guy so i can have a laugh. Remember i played MYKO from when cypher was released, i have more experience than most myko players. I quit before people even knew how to combo there.

All you do is talk smack about me with no basis. I roflstomped everyone on ares back then, and that includes all the greeks with +2 uniques, all those TOWN scrubs with arestides feeding them, everyone. Those guys all outgeared me, i was one of the last top rogues to get a full shell set. My movie that has been seen over a million times on youtube? Recorded over 2 hours of playtime. You make a movie with 2 hours of footage that is so popular and i might give you some credit. Most rogues use months of footage and their movies are still piss poor and boring. If you think you're so good, make a movie and show it, because all these "amazing" rogues people tell me about are just in far better gear than i ever had and use ctrl minor or multiple minors. Learn to fucking play. Why do you think it took rogues at least 1 year to catch up to me? Because they all run around with priests so they dont have to learn how to heal. Yeah must be real hard to run around with +2's, +9 daggers, 3 minors and some healbot behind you, what a pro-gamer! Thats why i quit, not because the game was too hard (i still dominated CZ easily with +7 daggers), but because its full of dupers and XP buggers and there is no legitimate competition anymore. Oh and add to that the fact that turkish GM's were fucking with my account and it was a matter of time until i lost it for good.

But so what, WoW is 10 times better than KO, and the lack of cheating exposes skill much better. Probably why im on course for a gladiator title for being in the top 0.5%. You're just bitter that 1 year on i'm better known than most of the current trash rogues, and i'm sitting on a couple of thousand dollars profit for my efforts. Good fucking game noob.[/b]

Bring myko into this like it is part of the discussion?
    o and no one in saxo's vid was good at all...but thats beside the point

I notice your talking about ares history... um lol..i really dont care about your history or your clans history .. Cuz guess wat , thats all it is history... ITS OVER , your movies were good, but thats all they were movies... in your unused edits u proved it to every1 that u were overrated... only thing that seemed to hold u up was your damage... but anyway wat was that 2-3 yrs ago? Its all history... Im not about back then im about now...and right now your saying no one in ROFD is good, yet u dont play it... As i said before YOUR TALKING SHIT U CANT BACK UP... Go beat your dick over your memories cuz it seems thats all u have..

If u think ull still be sucessful prove, dont talk about be about it...And im guessing u honestly cant be about it... So u might as well just STFU ....

Its like Micheal Jordan coming out saying , Everyone in the nba is now trash, even though hes retired and doesnt even play... Or Muhammed Ali saying every1 in boxing now is weak..I mean come on your time is over, be happy with your memories dont try to push em on others cuz they dont matter. Your retired, its over , your not relevant anymore...U might try to get that back with posts , but ur just kinda embarrassing yourself... Cuz honestly about half the ppl on this forum have a better pk style then u and a better 1 v 1 style... they know it we all do, but we just kinda feel srry for u cuz u seem to be trapped in the past...

on some alzheimers shit

ps: u cant win this argument, u might as well just 1. Get some1 to close the topic before your further embarrased or 2. Get every single one of your friends to come and help u. And y would i troll your posts? U arent relevant srry.

and um :/ dont try to impress a person with WoW stats in a KNIGHT ONLINE forums.... thats not a smart move really.

would love to give these "skilled' players top gear and a char...

bet they would all just be normal average players running around dieing here and there.. killing here and there.... srry but in old KO/KE all i saw was about 250 players in cz .... about 200 of them were 2-5 hit killz... and then u had the 50 players "skilled" players who simply owned the 200 , 2 hit killz and once in a while came across each other and fought...

nothing special srry.

o and a quick example:
    your unused edits movie lol...at the end there was 3 hatred vs 9 karus..that was pathetic didnt even seem a challange... lmao i didnt c 1 person there who didnt redball after the first 2 hits from pwnagefactor... its simple u so called "skilled" players are overrated.... If u honestly dont think u are overrated, come back...play the game show us how u "skilled" players can change the tide with there legendary skillz lmao. Actually one of your "skilled" players still plays...f9devil? He doesnt seem any better then any good warrior on ares... Ive seen him get ownt around plenty and ive seen him owning plenty...

o and it also seems to me that the "skilled" players didnt leave bcuz of lack of challange...nope seems they left bcuz they were tired of the game...which requires much more work to be a top dog then when it was KE/old KO..its of course understandable...but if u quit, dont try to come back saying that u and your friends are better then every1 else...your not in game to prove it so all your doing is as i like to say TALKING SHIT U CANT BACK UP.
    well thats my opinion, im sure theres those who disagree, to bad i dont care[/b]

I notice your talking about ares history... um lol..i really dont care about your history or your clans history .. Cuz guess wat , thats all it is history... ITS OVER , your movies were good, but thats all they were movies... in your unused edits u proved it to every1 that u were overrated... only thing that seemed to hold u up was your damage... but anyway wat was that 2-3 yrs ago? Its all history... Im not about back then im about now...and right now your saying no one in ROFD is good, yet u dont play it... As i said before YOUR TALKING SHIT U CANT BACK UP... Go beat your dick over your memories cuz it seems thats all u have..

If u think ull still be sucessful prove, dont talk about be about it...And im guessing u honestly cant be about it... So u might as well just STFU ....
    Its like Micheal Jordan coming out saying , Everyone in the nba is now trash, even though hes retired and doesnt even play... Or Muhammed Ali saying every1 in boxing now is weak..I mean come on your time is over, be happy with your memories dont try to push em on others cuz they dont matter. Your retired, its over , your not relevant anymore...U might try to get that back with posts , but ur just kinda embarrassing yourself... Cuz honestly about half the ppl on this forum have a better pk style then u and a better 1 v 1 style... they know it we all do, but we just kinda feel srry for u cuz u seem to be trapped in the past...
    on some alzheimers shit
    ps: u cant win this argument, u might as well just 1. Get some1 to close the topic before your further embarrased or 2. Get every single one of your friends to come and help u. And y would i troll your posts? U arent relevant srry.

and um :/ dont try to impress a person with WoW stats in a KNIGHT ONLINE forums.... thats not a smart move really.[/b]

imo back in ke it had more to do with items that with skills, there were only a few players with good items and the rest were just a bunch of noobs with plate and full plate. in rofd players have way better items than back in ke, and most of the people already know how to combo. so yea i agree with nooby

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

on some alzheimers shit

and um :/ dont try to impress a person with WoW stats in a KNIGHT ONLINE forums.... thats not a smart move really.[/b]
    I'd have to agree with Drew here on this one. The claim that any1 good quit awhile ago is quite bullshit, you have no idea because you dont play anymore Cy. (btw the offer to play Yatta on Girakon still stands ;o)

TBH the skill level in a particular game only gets better over time, the longer the game exists the tougher the competition gets. Back in KO/KE there was noobs in CZ all the time who had no idea how to combo, but nowadays nearly every1 playing in CZ knows how to combo, in some part thanks to your little guide you made.

The game is always evolving, the skill level of ppl in a game will always get better, it doesnt degenerate. You can argue all you want, and then u will get some supporters in here to back up your claims.... but normally that will end up being has-beens like yourself such as Eric and RingWraith coming to back you up who have barely any basis to their argument either because they dont play.

I can guaruntee 98% of the ppl who were playing in KO/KE, and are still playing now will tell you that it is definitely much harder than it used to be.

If you want any support for your argument you need to come back and prove it, because atm you have none. Make another video with one of the many characters ppl have offered you to play. PROVE that you can still be the top if you really believe you can. It doesn't have to be on ares that has been fucked by the dupers and cheaters with +3s. Do it on Akara or Girakon or some other decently populated server that hasnt been fucked by time. You can still come play Yatta on Girakon :P

only really duo with 2 people.

Snipelord on Heywoodjablomy (sorry if spelt incorrect :P)
    xSoulKeeperx

both are strong and good at their class

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Denox for fun and giggles, Chusco for "de patines" rushes, Oscar cuz is just damn hard to die with him on your party, and Rentzusuken cuz he's just hillarious.

Banned Senior Member

Ah Denox....

Denox, Skorm, and BabyBash was always fun to hear on vent

CuriositY

Ah Denox....

Denox, Skorm, and BabyBash was always fun to hear on vent[/b]
    Yup really BTW phantom Are you the one that was in diez ? The GG

OmegaXninja

my top 4=
    (all dcz lvl 59)

_LyRiSt_ - sexy combo sin
    BongHit - sexy combo beastly warrior with some killer defense + hp
    xSelenex - his BP now,,, all skillz, alooot of dd and club defense,, ( more than you need too know)
    BiNkz - crazy items,, knew him for quite awhile =D, usually gets warders, and gatekeeper in dlw

Banned Senior Member

Yup really BTW phantom Are you the one that was in diez ? The GG [/b]
    Yup, your the same Curiosity that played the mage? ^_^

CuriositY

Yup Do you still play ?

Banned Senior Member

Nah, I left after FD came out and only logged on twice after that on other chars

CuriositY

Nah, I left after FD came out and only logged on twice after that on other chars[/b]
    Ok so btw you wont come back Never !

Record

KO was far more challenging back in old KO than in RoFD. I found parties quite boring since i had to follow them around and we usually steamrolled everyone we came across. I much prefer fighting against odds and without a healer. Duo with a healer is nice but its a crutch really. I guess if you like fighting dupers then KO would still be fun for you, but all the skilled players i know have moved on to better games worthy of them.[/b]
    hmmm, you say ko was for more challenging, so challenging that you didnt need a priest? Go figure.

Gotta agree with zero. RofD doesnt require any kind of skills, quite boring[/b]
    Anything is boring if your not good at it.

on some alzheimers shit

+1

Though this topic is going a bit off track, it is a good discussion, please do not lock it.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

getting popcorns ^_^

Banned

getting popcorns ^_^[/b]
    im with you , ill get the Candy and the drinks :/

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast